Topic: The resolution has changed

Hi i have installed an unattended xp an a laptop airis, and i have found the resolution is set to 1280x800 but in my unattended xp the resolution is set to 1024x768, the HWID is:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A2&SUBSYS_0753152D
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6&SUBSYS_0753152D
The graphic card is the mobile 945GM express chipset family.
How can i fix the problem please?
Thanks

Re: The resolution has changed

Verify your winnt.sif

» [Display]
BitsPerPel=32

This option sets the color quality in bits. Available values are: 32, 24, 16, and 8 (that's 256 colors!)
Xresolution=1024

This options sets the screen resolution that windows will start up in by default. This setting is the X size.
Yresolution=768

This options sets the screen resolution that windows will start up in by default. This setting is the Y size.
Vrefresh=85

This options sets the display's refresh rate. Make sure you do not exceed a number considered unsafe beyond your monitor's specification, doing so may result in damaging your monitor.
AutoConfirm=1

Jake is right.
If your winnt.sif doesn't include any of the settings listed at all, the driver may then set that resolution as default.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

My winnt.sif is well, is set to 1024x768.

JakeLD why would I be seeing this in my log file?

desk.cpl:  Display unattended value named AutoConfirm is unsupported
desk.cpl:  OcManager: unattended BitsPerPel: 32
desk.cpl:  OcManager: unattended XResolution: 1024
desk.cpl:  OcManager: unattended YResolution: 768
desk.cpl:  OcManager: unattended VRefresh: 75

http://d1syubgj0w3cyv.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/5NQ1BpqvDa_0vDwtHeoZCcSJjOVNuvMXSp4i7SE7DQA/perpetual:forever/userbar/moderator-1.png

Well i know winnt.sif will push the commands to the desk.cpl (it's the file responsible for display settings), for some reasons it dosen't like the AutoConfirm switch. You could remove it or comment it I guess.