Topic: DriverPack Graphics A 6.11

Changelog
6.11 (21 Nov 06)
Updated
- ATI Radeon driver from 08/22/2006, 8.291.0.0 [6.9] to 10/11/2006, 8.31.0.0 [6.11]
- nVidia GeForce (Go) driver from 08/11/2006, 9.1.4.7 [91.47] to 10/22/2006, 6.14.10.9371 [93.71]

Known issues
- none

Remarks
- none

Contributors
muiz

Download

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: DriverPack Graphics A 6.11

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /DriverPacks/DP_Graphics_A_wnt5_x86-32_611.7z on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

No idea why, it's the first time it happens for me.

Are there any last-minute changes compared to the last testing version of the DriverPack Graphics A?
I'm asking because I was just about to slipstream the DriverPacks when the UpdateChecker didn't complain about the pack not being official wink
If not, then I won't bother DL'ing this one.

However, I fear this will also affect others...

Helmi wrote:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /DriverPacks/DP_Graphics_A_wnt5_x86-32_611.7z on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

No idea why, it's the first time it happens for me.

Are there any last-minute changes compared to the last testing version of the DriverPack Graphics A?
I'm asking because I was just about to slipstream the DriverPacks when the UpdateChecker didn't complain about the pack not being official wink
If not, then I won't bother DL'ing this one.

However, I fear this will also affect others...

The last nightly available is identical to this final indeed. But make sure you downloaded it after muiz' last update (check the nightly topic for that).

But I wonder why this happens... Are you sure you aren't using any referer-blocking software?

hi
which browser do you use?
I still use IE6, fully updated.
Privacy settings in internet explorer options could also cause this, cookie handling (indirect cookies) privacy setting can be too high.

I'll put it to high, and see wether that causes it for me.
nope, download started on highest.
did not set anything in advanced, where you can manually set behaviour to override automatism.

can do that too... brb
can still get it
kerio 2.015, a hardware FireWall, telenet proxie, and highes possible (blocking all indirect cookies)

referrer is another thing, tho. I do not run a security suite that can block referrer.

IE7 might have more privacy tools so i will have to look at that tabbed monster.

Last edited by jtdoom (2006-11-22 10:02:51)

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

jtdoom wrote:

hi
which browser do you use?
I still use IE6, fully updated.
Privacy settings in internet explorer options could also cause this, cookie handling (indirect cookies) privacy setting can be too high.

I'll put it to high, and see wether that causes it for me.
nope, download started on highest.
did not set anything in advanced, where you can manually set behaviour to override automatism.

can do that too... brb

The only things that are demanded are:
-referers not blocked
-don't use any download manager
-your IP is not on the blacklist, but you can only get there if you're working around any of the 2 above...

Download works fine now.

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

The last nightly available is identical to this final indeed. But make sure you downloaded it after muiz' last update (check the nightly topic for that).

Yes, I got that one.
However, I need to redo the DVD (yes, finally, the first time ever, lol) anyway, because this WMP11 addon doesn't seem to work (not DP related, though).

But I wonder why this happens... Are you sure you aren't using any referer-blocking software?

No, I even disabled my DL manager (GetRight), which was working all the time before, though.
I have used it to dl every single DP off the net and never gave me probs.

Anyway, it does also not work without it and I did not change any browser or proxy settings (not using any).

Really out of clue here.

It's only since recently that you can no longer use download managers. There are hundreds of downloads every day, and just a couple of complaints, so in overall, there are very few with problems. I'll see if I can find some way to test if your referers really aren't disabled.

it still dosen´t work....  some other driver packs give the same error, in earlier time all works ...
i tried it with netscape broswer and IE 6.

need help...

all driverpacks from this side:

http://www.thesneaky.com/DriverPacks/

couldn´t be dl :-(

Last edited by mikelm (2006-12-05 23:36:55)

Try this : http://www.driverpacks.net wink

Edit :

Hes right , all links are dead.

example :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /DriverPacks/DP_Graphics_B_wnt5_x86-32_609.7z on this server.

Last edited by muiz3 (2006-12-06 00:19:02)

It still works here...

please put them back to driverpack.net and the it works ..

mikelm wrote:

please put them back to driverpack.net and the it works ..

If I'd do that, the bandwidth for the driverpacks.net website would be consumed in less than one and a half day wink

put it on rapiudshare oder anywhere else ..

http://byteup.rr.nu/index2.php
http://fileuploader.6te.net/

here you have a list of filehoster

http://www.filehosterliste.dl.am/

otherwise no one can dl your files from the other page ..

i think you must control the rights and permission on your page ..  seems to be not correct fr others than you ..

Last edited by mikelm (2006-12-06 03:23:00)

It IS correct for many others, just not for everybody. There are many hundreds of downloads every day, so if it didn't work for everybody that number would be close to zero and the forum would be flooded with reports about this.

I've removed all blacklisted IP's and IP ranges now. That means I'll have to restart collecting blacklisted IP's, but that should solve the issue now.

now it works why you block IP´s?

mikelm wrote:

now it works why you block IP´s?

To block leechers/leechbots.

hi
I will ask Dave Wills a few questions in our modroom, and hope to get him or other web designers interested enough to share tips, tools, and tricks.
siginet and Rougespear may know a lot too, but Mr Wills is a genius at this.
he is the founder of cybertechhelp

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

jtdoom wrote:

hi
I will ask Dave Wills a few questions in our modroom, and hope to get him or other web designers interested enough to share tips, tools, and tricks.
siginet and Rougespear may know a lot too, but Mr Wills is a genius at this.
he is the founder of cybertechhelp

I was using the exact same .htaccess file as RogueSpear...

remind me to email u couple days from now.
I had a LOT on my plate too.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Hi everybody,
i just registered to the forum and i am definitely a newby,but i am pretty curios about computers stuff so i like to find infos left and right.
Please dont be surprised if my question could be "too simple" for you guys, i'd like to learn some more about computers and i think this is one of the good places to start.
Could you tell me please if the Graphic DriverPack A works with a Nvidia GeForce Go 6400?
If Yes, can you explain me how to do a right installation,because i see here "DP_Graphics_A_wnt5_x86-32_611\D\G\N\1" & "DP_Graphics_A_wnt5_x86-32_611\D\G\N\2" and before starting i want to know without messin up LOL.

Thanks to all spending their time reading this post and please Forgive my english!!!

Just make sure you use the latest packs.

As you can see here, GeForce Go devices are supported! wink