Topic: completely unattended install of DPSu

I need to create one. "Bat" or ". Cmd" that just run
install and update drivers automatically xp vista or 7
that applies to DPSU
Possible?

Last edited by lucaslopezld123 (2012-10-25 04:04:12)

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

For drivers?  Yes.
You want SAD2. http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=5336

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

SAD2 is great!, Although DPSU runs ahead as only extracts the necessary drives ...
there is any"js" or module that you can edit to launch the process unattended?

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

someone could tell me what line of "autorun.hta" change to begin to install or upgrade directly without user intervention?

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

If you're referring to the autorun.inf file (there is no .hta file) then change the contents to read:

[autorun]
OPEN=DP_Install_Tool.cmd /s

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

I'm trying to run "DriverPack Solution 12.3" fully unattended mode.
Which way should I go?
create a. bat that says
@ echo off
DriverPackSolution.exe / s / silent or / q / quiet ... did not work
Change settings in the file "config.js" did not work .....
edit the "autorun.hta" did not work ....

so i was wondering, what is the right thing to do?
I searched the forum and nothing
can anyone help?
thank you very much! smile

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

you can try to ask him... Solution is not a DriverPacks project. He just uses our packs for his project big_smile.

Perhaps send him a message through forum email or post in his sub-forum here.

We support our own SAD2 here and will answer any questions related to that big_smile.

Have a great day.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

lucaslopezld123 wrote:

SAD2 is great!, Although DPSU runs ahead as only extracts the necessary drives ...
there is any"js" or module that you can edit to launch the process unattended?

That is a misunderstanding on your part.

The archives are created using solid compression... that means they must be extracted completely to obtain even a single file. so even though it seems like they are only extracting the files you need in reality they are all extracted. Otherwise they could not retrive the files from the archive. big_smile

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

OverFlow wrote:

you can try to ask him... Solution is not a DriverPacks project. He just uses our packs for his project big_smile.

Perhaps send him a message through forum email or post in his sub-forum here.

We support our own SAD2 here and will answer any questions related to that big_smile.

Have a great day.

you can make sure that SAD2 installation supports a single click?
please point me in that forum is that information
Thank you!
if you please could you tell me where to download the driver pack for SAD2?
Thank you very much!

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

OverFlow wrote:
lucaslopezld123 wrote:

SAD2 is great!, Although DPSU runs ahead as only extracts the necessary drives ...
there is any"js" or module that you can edit to launch the process unattended?

That is a misunderstanding on your part.

The archives are created using solid compression... that means they must be extracted completely to obtain even a single file. so even though it seems like they are only extracting the files you need in reality they are all extracted. Otherwise they could not retrive the files from the archive. big_smile

are absolutely right
I thought that to see the long list of drivers pass before my eyes in the command window smile
DPSU found in the most beautiful way of not showing that wink

Re: completely unattended install of DPSu

it does use less disk space on the target because at any one time only a single archive is extracted at a time.
On a system with limited HDD space this may be an advantage. HDDs with less than 3GB of space free are rare these days but i suppose they are still out there big_smile.

Sad2 can be made to run without any clicks at all. See post 5 by mr_smartepants.
create that file and put it in the root of your DVD, that will cause SAD to run when the disc is inserted.
We of course assume that AutoRun is enabled for the DVD drive on the system.
Also see here  http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=2264
It shows several options for DVD and Thumb drives for single and no click at all options.
the info is older but does still apply...

Jeff

PS SAD2 uses all or any of our packs.
http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=5336

PSS if you pre-extract all the packs (M1 or Method 1) on a thumb drive you can drastically speed up SAD2.
Create a runme.cmd file with one line in it "DP_Install_Tool.cmd /s" that will run SAD with a double click. big_smile

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.