Topic: PCI-modem driver for Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo

I have a problem as I just reinstalled Windows XP Pro on an old Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo PC.
Now it complains that there's no Ethernet or PCI-modem driver and the result is that I can't
get ethernet or WLAN to work and no internet of course.
I have downloaded the latest driver packs here for both LAN and Chipset and WLAN but still haven't found
the right driver, itäs probably in one of the folders inside the pack but to find it is really hard for a newbie.
Can someone help me?
The id number of the mother board i: D1627-G31, I think it's the drivers for the motherboard that needs to be updated
but I haven't found anything even though I also downloaded everything on Fujits Siemens support page by the
ID tag on the PC. As there's no longer any warranty they don't help me any further either sad

Please someone help me get the ethernet alive again.

Last edited by LAMF (2010-03-08 20:52:33)

No danger on the roof!

Re: PCI-modem driver for Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo

Please read this FAQ
Did you follow the tutorial for DriverPacks BASE?
Please post your log files as I requested in your other thread.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Also, it would help if you would tell us what XP 'distrribution' you used to install XP on your Fujitsu.

Use DriverPacks BASE to create a SAD M2 folder and run DP_Inst_Tool.cmd wink (check the FAQs)

Or reinstall with a DriverPacks slipstreamed source (tutorial DP BASE linked in our signatures)

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

What are the HWID's for the Ethernet and (WLAN?) Modem devices?

Oops, this is over a year old.

Last edited by TechDud (2011-03-29 18:32:45)