Topic: Offlinesysprep - Loader error 3

When I use offlinesysprep from a livexp cd I do not get any errors during the offlinesysprep process until the computer is rebooted.  Upon first boot I get a "Loader 3 error"

The options I chose when performing the OLSP were:

AUTO configuration at first boot
Pointed to C:\D for the location of the driverpack files
Suppress driver signing warnings
Inject HWID's supported out of the box
Install standard IDE mass storage devices
     Install all DriverPacks non-IDE Mass Storage Devices

The version of OLSP is 1.11.0.7 and I built the livexp cd using the recommended options if that makes any difference.

Anyone have any ideas on what the problem is or how to resolve it?

In the end what I want to be able to do is use OLSP to integrate the driverpacks, the mass storage drivers and complete sysprep using a custom sysprep.inf file.  I have been trying with and without a custom sysprep file but always seem to be running into issues either with this loader 3 error, an error occurred while trying to update your registry or it'll work but I don't have my sysprep configuration settings.  I believe I have been trying versions 1.11.0.3 and 1.11.0.7 today with no luck.

I hope that all makes sense as my brain is a little scrambled after working on trying to get this to work all day.

Thanks

Update: I spent some more time trying to narrow down what exactly might be causing  the error 3 message.  So far as long as I do not choose the option "Install all DriverPacks non-IDE Mass Storage Devices" things seem to work without getting the error. I'm currently working on trying to test it again with my customized sysprep.inf.

Might there be an issue with the mass storage driverpacks?

Update 2: Using my own custom sysprep.inf I cannot get offlinesysprep to work at all.  It always shows the loader error 3 when using the inf.

Last edited by nullifx (2010-06-17 15:38:21)

Re: Offlinesysprep - Loader error 3

We don't' support Galapos app either post it in the other thread where you posted the first time or post it in his support thread over at 911 http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?showtopic=22064

It is not likely that he will see it here since he is not subscribed to the thread you just created today wink
At least he won't see it right away... please post a link to here in the OLSP thread (where you posted the first time and got a response.)

Once he is aware of your thread he can subscribe to it and then you can go from here... I just don't want you to think you are being ignored... but you will be if you don't let Galapo know your here wink.

Have a great day and best of luck.

Jeff

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Hi nullifx,

Please 1) post a screenshot of the error; and 2) post the contents of sysprep.inf.

Thanks,
Galapo.

Sorry I never responded earlier.  I got around the error somehow and have documented my process in a post here http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic. … 258#p39258

Thanks for responding anyways Galapo.