Re: Bug 8125 slipstreamer windows install NO drivers

Any news on the PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_902D104D&REV_00\4&3B3A03B5&0&1AF0 ?

haven't had a chance yet... normally JakeLD does Mass and he has been too busy... I only did mass last time to fix a bug that was reported in DriverPacks BASE. It was neccessary to correct a flaw in mass to achieve the fix.... Since most people can update mass and only I can update DriverPacks BASE i try to spend my limited amount of free time on the DriverPacks BASE code.

There is a nightly version of chipset up... sometimes conflicts in chipset will affect mass storage especially with those POS nvidia MB drivers.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

OverFlow wrote:

haven't had a chance yet... normally JakeLD does Mass and he has been too busy... I only did mass last time to fix a bug that was reported in DriverPacks BASE. It was neccessary to correct a flaw in mass to achieve the fix.... Since most people can update mass and only I can update DriverPacks BASE i try to spend my limited amount of free time on the DriverPacks BASE code.

There is a nightly version of chipset up... sometimes conflicts in chipset will affect mass storage especially with those POS nvidia MB drivers.

Hey no problem, just checking!
Just wondered if it was beeing checked, since this problem should probably be posted in another section.

I guess you can close this topic, since everything was solved, and I already managed to get the vaio notebook runing with the old DriverPacks BASE.

Thank you so much for the attention and congrats on the project!
KEEP IT UP!!

BTW, there has been a problem with the portuguese(brasil) translation to the DriverPacks base for a while now, If you want it, I can do the translations from now on, or maybe just correct the flaw.

If you need anything, count on me!

Please submit the update to the bugtracker either the current translator will pick it up or i will - Thanks for the offer and the kind words

Jeff

PS can you test the nightly? (do you still have the notebook?)

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

OverFlow wrote:

Please submit the update to the bugtracker either the current translator will pick it up or i will - Thanks for the offer and the kind words

Jeff

PS can you test the nightly? (do you still have the notebook?)

We' ll do!

PS: Argh, I dont have the notebook anymore, it was from a client (I am a computer tech).