Re: [CLSD] problem with DP_Graphics_A

Microsoft already did that.  It's called WGA. Windows Genuine Advantage.  And it's very good at determining if a running system is pirated or not.
It does nothing for source-validation though.
The OS detection routine in DriverPacks BASE is very thorough.  Although, I think it should set a flag in the log when it encounters an OS that doesn't have all it's ducks in a row.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Thanks

and for validating WGA is best
but for clean or not in cd source i said

and me solve my problem those picture that uploded

thank you again for you response .

and when i do Apology you and your friend

but don,t talk about ?family our something else

if you do that again it maybe you are bad human .
me and you and other user we are human . don,t forget plz ....

...  have a best idea for all of time  ....

DriverPacks BASE does ID your OS on the location screen... right under where the path is displayed...
validating an install disc is not a worth while task, mostly because there are so many different sources.
Three main types: Home, Professional, Media Center.
Four Service pack levels
and several distributions; Retail, MSDN, Volume License, Corporate, and an untold number of OEM provider versions like Dell, Sony, Toshiba, Compaq, HP, ETC...

Resulting in an almost infinite number of "valid" possabilities...

IE Just consider that the 3 main types to the exponent of the four SP levels (0~3) alone would be Eighty One possabilites 3^4 = 81
   take 27 to the exponent of at least 4 main distributions 81^4 = 43,046,721 ... forty three million possabilities, AT LEAST!
   Take 43 million and multiply that times the number of files on an XP install disk and the result is an insane number... big_smile
    - Let us know if you need help with that project, We will be glad to supply testers to see if your application works or not.
   If there is a Hologram on the disc, then it's a good one. that works every time, and is a lot easier. wink
   Or if you download it directly from MSDN, then it is a good one big_smile.

not to put to fine of a point on it but if you have to wonder whether or not your source is valid, then it is not valid smile.

Good thinking though... It is a nice idea, it is just not something that could be implemented in a reasonable amount of time.

If I understood you correctly... Then we are glad you solved your issue

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.