Topic: [CLSD] problem with DP_Graphics_A

hi dear

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-22 19:43:48)

Re: [CLSD] problem with DP_Graphics_A

I'll look into it.
Welcome to DriverPacks.net

*Edit
Your attachment was only your DPs_BASE.log.
I'll need to see your DPsFnshr.log and setupapi.log from the target machine C:\windows\

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

thank you dear

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-22 19:45:35)

Got them all, thanks.
But I still need to see the entire setupapi.log (and other setup*.log files).  It will have all the info I need to show which portion of the driver install is failing.

thank you dear

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-22 19:43:16)

OK, I should have caught this before.
You couldn't possibly have any problems with DriverPack Graphics A v10.03 because your install logs are from Oct 2009!
DPsFnshr.log

2009-10-18 22:59:46 : <INIT> DriverPacks Finisher 8.12.5 initialized.

Setupapi.log

[2009/10/18 22:52:12 752.1273 Driver Install]
#-019 Searching for hardware ID(s): pci\ven_10de&dev_0622&subsys_34c41458&rev_a1,pci\ven_10de&dev_0622&subsys_34c41458,pci\ven_10de&dev_0622&cc_030000,pci\ven_10de&dev_0622&cc_0300
#-018 Searching for compatible ID(s): pci\ven_10de&dev_0622&rev_a1,pci\ven_10de&dev_0622,pci\ven_10de&cc_030000,pci\ven_10de&cc_0300,pci\ven_10de,pci\cc_030000,pci\cc_0300
#-198 Command line processed: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\setup.exe"  -newsetup
#I393 Modified INF cache "C:\WINDOWS\Inf\INFCACHE.1".
#I022 Found "PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622" in C:\D\G\N1\nv4_disp.inf; Device: "NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT"; Driver: "NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT"; Provider: "NVIDIA"; Mfg: "NVIDIA"; Section name: "nv4_G9x_HD".
#I023 Actual install section: [nv4_G9x_HD]. Rank: 0x00002001. Effective driver date: 11/12/2008.
#I022 Found "PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622" in C:\D\G\N5\nv4_disp.inf; Device: "NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT"; Driver: "NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT"; Provider: "NVIDIA"; Mfg: "NVIDIA"; Section name: "nv4_G9x_HD".
#I023 Actual install section: [nv4_G9x_HD]. Rank: 0x00002001. Effective driver date: 10/07/2008.
#-147 Loading class installer module for "Video Controller (VGA Compatible)".
#E360 An unsigned or incorrectly signed file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Desk.Cpl" for driver "Video Controller (VGA Compatible)" will be installed (Policy=Ignore). Error 0x800b0100: No signature was present in the subject.
#-166 Device install function: DIF_SELECTBESTCOMPATDRV.
#I063 Selected driver installs from section [nv4_G9x_HD] in "c:\d\g\n1\nv4_disp.inf".
#I320 Class GUID of device remains: {4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}.
#I060 Set selected driver.
#I058 Selected best compatible driver.
#-124 Doing copy-only install of "PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622&SUBSYS_34C41458&REV_A1\4&386B9BA3&0&0008".
#-166 Device install function: DIF_REGISTER_COINSTALLERS.
#I056 Coinstallers registered.
#-166 Device install function: DIF_INSTALLINTERFACES.
#-011 Installing section [nv4_G9x_HD.Interfaces] from "c:\d\g\n1\nv4_disp.inf".
#I054 Interfaces installed.
#-166 Device install function: DIF_INSTALLDEVICE.
#I123 Doing full install of "PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622&SUBSYS_34C41458&REV_A1\4&386B9BA3&0&0008".
#I121 Device install of "PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622&SUBSYS_34C41458&REV_A1\4&386B9BA3&0&0008" finished successfully.

According to the setupapi.log, your install finished correctly.  You then tried to remove the device 45 min later, then reinstall it again (which Windows failed because the original oem*.inf file was removed).
Please start with a clean XP source since it's obvious you had integrated older DriverPacks previously.  Don't use the old DriverPacks.  Use the current release DriverPacks ONLY.
Then report back after you test on an affected system using your new updated source.

This guy tried to get me to help him in chat... He kept insisting that he was not doing things i knew he must have been doing and i finaly blocked him when he refused for like the fifth time to open a thread here. even tried to post a log into the chat window LOL.

I don't think he owns a clean source to revert to wink.
he was very reluctant to provide me with certain specific details.
I do know he also uses nLite. IDK if he uses the apps in the correct order, he would not say. IDK what he uses nLite for he would not say. It took me 20 minutes just to find out what his source OS was.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

very sample :

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-22 19:42:17)

I don't know what you're talking about.  I've never used the words "silly" or "f*ck" in any of our discussions.
I also don't know where you got your XP Source but it has been altered (and possibly not legal).
What I am asking you to do now is to:
1. Start fresh with a legal hologramed XP CD
2. Copy the files to your HDD
3. Integrate SP3 and any other updates you wish (Use RVMI or Nlite, but leave it open at the "build ISO" stage.)
4. Use DriverPacks BASE to slipstream DriverPacks into your source.  Do NOT make any changes beyond this point.
5. Build your ISO, burn to DVD, then test.
6. Upload ALL your .ini/log files from each of the above stages so that we can see exactly what you're doing to your source.

Your photo links in the above post are just rehashed from your original post.  They're not new.  You haven't changed anything.

Don't hide any details from us.  We can tell.

thank you

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-22 19:46:27)

I log my chats... and will copy them here if you force me to do so wink

I did NOT use any expletives,  although Silly was definitely used... and that was well deserved.

I can't believe you actually posted a log from September of last year,
and tried to pass it off as a current problem. (you are being silly again)

If you are unwilling to cooperate by providing the requested info then we can't help you. Simple.
Same thing I told you in chat. I need your logs or I can't help.  We still don't have valid logs sad.

I also told you your source was no good... This you argued with me.
But let's face it if this is working for thousands of other people, except for you... then we know exactly where the issue exists.

It is either your source or your process... The logs will tell us, if you ever post them.

Your logs don't lie and we know exactly what to look for and where, just like mr_s busted you on not providing a current log.
He also busted you for removing driver files then attempting a reinstall of the deleted driver. When it comes to XP installation we can't be fooled.

If you are unwilling or unable to follow simple directions then we will not be able to help you.
We certainly DO want to help you, but you must be willing to do as we direct you to do. (so far this has not been the case)
IF you are not willing to do as asked that is not our unwillingness to help it is your refusal to cooperate.
That is totally different... It seems like you just want us to say this is our problem, yet you have provided no evidence that it is?

Follow mr_smartepants simple instructions, especially the part about a legitimate hologram-ed XP CD.
Not the copy of XP you said / admitted to me that you downloaded for one dollar of the net
Also nLite's Licence clearly states that it is not to be used for commercial purposes, (For HOME USE ONLY) yet you use it in your PC shop. I have done nothing except try to help you, I even spent an hour in chat with you, and for that you are disrespectful to me?
- It is you who has behaved shamefully!
Go legit or go home! (be warned, I have a complete log of our chat session and your IP address)

Take another shot at me and I will clean up the floor with you wink. (Show some respect sir!)

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!

ok you will see

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-22 19:41:15)

Log yourself if you can

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-22 19:46:17)

Well, since you've decided to delete the contents of all your previous posts I guess you solved your own problem.
Closed...

what a maroon.......

What makes this especially frustrating is that we genuinely wanted to help.  But the original poster was unable or unwilling to answer our questions truthfully.

1. My car won't start.
2. Did it run before?

1. Yes, but now it doesn't.
2. OK, does it have gas in it?

1. My car is red.
2. That's nice.  Is the battery charged?

1. My car smelled nice when it was new, now it smells funny.  I think it's somehow your fault.
2. OK, but we need to know if you have all the things an engine needs to run.  Fuel, spark, air.

1. How can I tell what engine I have?  I put diesel in it.
2. Is it a diesel engine?

1. Did I mention my car was red?  Does that make a difference?  Why can't you just tell me why it won't start?
2. Sigh....

Let this be a lesson for others.  We cannot help you if you cannot/won't answer our questions in detail.

first sily man

OverFlow wrote:

Edit... See Post #11 above

Last edited by OverFlow (2010-03-24 04:12:06)

Ok, great, now he's emailing me about this...
Curiously, the email was placed in the junk folder automatically - looks like my mailing software is doing a great job big_smile
Dunno if this is supposed to be one of these mother-father things but it's the only reason I could think of to ask me about it when I haven been completely uninvolved with this so far.

Anyway, if you want help, ask on the Forum, not via email.
And if you need to email me anyway, at least try to use halfway decent English - I can't even make out half of what you wrote.
Also, by deleting/editing all your former posts, your credibility just has hit rock bottom. Hiding your own posts doesn't make you appear as if you stand by your own word...

Oh, and trying to make me act against my fellow Mods and Admins definately doesn't win you any sympathy - that's pretty mendacious and treacherous, to say the least.
Shame on you!

never mind ....
also
well done for your doing that
at last i say you and your sympathy and your fellow  that :
no problem i solve it my problem myself .
you are right . i am so sorry ...

Helmi wrote:

Ok, great, now he's emailing me about this...
Curiously, the email was placed in the junk folder automatically - looks like my mailing software is doing a great job big_smile
Dunno if this is supposed to be one of these mother-father things but it's the only reason I could think of to ask me about it when I haven been completely uninvolved with this so far.

Anyway, if you want help, ask on the Forum, not via email.
And if you need to email me anyway, at least try to use halfway decent English - I can't even make out half of what you wrote.
Also, by deleting/editing all your former posts, your credibility just has hit rock bottom. Hiding your own posts doesn't make you appear as if you stand by your own word...

Oh, and trying to make me act against my fellow Mods and Admins definately doesn't win you any sympathy - that's pretty mendacious and treacherous, to say the least.
Shame on you!

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-24 02:17:53)

He is persistent if nothing else... It is amazing how certain people have an unusual sense of entitlement.

When I asked him if his windows was legitimate... He responded with "Yes, I downloaded it for a dollar, it is legitimate" As if that somehow made it a legal copy. He believes that he does not owe MS, or anyone else, the money they are due for the license. He further indicated he had installed it on twenty or more machines. That is theft x 20 (Piracy is another word for that). I suppose since he is in Iran he is not worried about being sued for $50,000. per copy for the license violations. Just as he somehow feels entitled to our help, he does not act grateful for it but rather expects it as if he is "entitled" to it somehow. (How is it that he believes it is our fault that he stole a bad copy of windows?)  He has not donated nor are we on his payroll but he does expect to be treated like he is our employer. It is really strange how some people feel that others, whom they have never even met, somehow owe them something. It is a really bad attitude to have. Bad manners and low morality are simply the result of a poor parenting is my best guess.

??? ????
?? ????? ??? ?? ????
?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???
????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ???????
?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-24 20:28:14)

Translation farsi

rebvvari wrote:

When you don’t fool misunderstanding I understand what I wrote. This version and every seed you assume that Iran’s 1000 Toomans does not have more value
of every hack abadi that you are here as he folded up like action movies are enlightening saw “where tub and a copy of The don’t you are finally
in lousy ass Hick dull lousy you really interested, here with all the world it is different from ???????? that this ?????? defiance. And ??? scent which hack in the world has
you worried about you that you the general Jay Foures, T and general company stole you and you ????? you yo’ and beatin’s should ????? not as bad as
you and ?????? Larcener s to fool mother error you Kuhn
of every nightingale in Jalalabad, who you know how to Kuhn when you go you finally translated into American left you see this Fesch value are you don’t even lousy

translation  persian...

rebvvar wrote:

When you do not fool my understanding to comprehend what I wrote. This version of the seedy ???? that does the value of 1000 USD more

Abadi any fancy that ???? Msh Do not come here and I Myay Posts scale trough this backup copy of Game Mykhry Khrh

I dunce stupid donkey paltry reserve here with all the different world of Bdbkhtyth ???? the Hrfatv Myzny. ???? and the Hda Robot you fancy a world brought to

Be Yourself I worry that the overall driver of a T. J. Fvrs and overall company and you stole and Ryhty drivers should Tavvn Brashvn hot and bad

You stupid mother and friends Dzdyn error Kvny

Any nightingale Abad ???? Merry Christmas that some contract ??? Khrh Go look paltry Translate the value you do not even crest Game Super Donkey Wrong

what a piece of work! LOL

apparently there are LOTs of languages spoken in Iran, most of them i could not find tranlators for...
This is starting out to be the kind of fun FalconFour provided... wonder where Frodo is??? smile

There are dozens of languages spoken in Iran. The following are the languages with the greatest number of speakers (Data from the CIA World Factbook):

* Persian, Luri, Gilaki and Mazandarani 58%
    * Azeri and other Turkic languages 26%
    * Kurdish 9%
    * Balochi 1%
    * Arabic 1%
    * Other language which comprise the remaining 5%, include Armenian, Assyrian and Brahui, etc.
    * Total population 71,800,000(2008 est.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Iran

Heads-up Muiz!!!

I myself can speak 'bar and restaurant' Pashtu but nothing technical........

you can solve your brain ....
train more and more
maybe you can translate it...

Last edited by rebvvar (2010-03-24 20:39:06)

hi
all of you dears .
good manager and have a good time too you.

i have different idea for every body off course i got this when i
had sample problem in my source to change .

i offer to all of managers that if you can Create some sample
program to identifying that the source CD of windows it means :

1) Oem : Win Xp ( Pro - Home - Retail - Originally) Vista or 7
2) Clean or not
3) It has Sp2 - Sp3 or Trosodd with details

RVM integrator and Nlite show this details very sample
i offer you Create some one technically...

it can solve those problem that manager an user to know their source is clean or not .