Topic: driver for trust sc-7200 7.1 surroun sound card windows server 2003

hello everybody:D

i'm looking for the driver for this sound card but i can'd found nothing. i tried the driver pack i tried all the programs for driver find and still nothing.... i need the driver fo windows server 2003 and i do no know where else to look....pls someone help me guyz.....

Re: driver for trust sc-7200 7.1 surroun sound card windows server 2003

did you integrate DriverPacks into the install or did you use SAD?

What is the HWID?

Which SP level is your 2K3? Is this an OEM disc or were any updates, service packs added or slipstreamed. ? HOW?

What version of the soundpacks did you use? BASE ver?

Please reference Read BEFORE you post in my signature...
It helps us to help you when we have better / more complete details...

Please attempt to fill in some of the missing pieces of the puzzle and we will see what we can do...

welcome to DriverPacks and we look forward to updating your name to inserviceyay...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

sorry for my errors in the message but i will try to fix it...
1)i did search in the driver pack to find the driver in the driver pack i do not know what sad is
2) hwid ??????
3) windows 2003 server edition rk2 service pack 2 oem disc. the system as i install it without any update yet
4) the last one version
i do no know if i help you to understunde me......

p.s sorry for my english.... a

i'm ok, now .i have audio drivers that i found it luckily and  they work perfectly. thx you for your time.

Let us know if you need anything...

DriverPacks BASE is a download from our main page... it is the main application that implements the DriverPacks for you wink
1) SAD = a DriverPacks BASE feature... http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=2264

2) HWID HardWare IDentification - the Number a device reports to the OS so it can be matched to a driver - (it is what makes PnP work smile) There is a link to the HWIDs Tool in my signature below... try it wink

3) That is what I was looking for thank you!

4) Not exactly version numbers, but good enough for now wink...

" i do no know if i help you to understunde me...... "
Yes you did! Excellent second post sir! That cleared everything up for me...

" p.s sorry for my english.... a"
Most of our audience and half of our team do not speak english as their primary language... No Problem.
Just scribble your posts the best you are able.
We will ask you if we need to clear something up that was confusing to us smile.  No problem.

Have a great day!

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

thank you very mutch for the information.... and i feel so idiot to no know them cause my studies is over electronic computer systems.....:( i hove the best for the project and i hope to have great  time:D