Topic: MassStorage drivers 901 fail when using ahci or raid options

Is there a problem with latest dps_massStorage 901 and ahci or raid options for Intel ICH10?

Integrating dps_massStorage 901 with latest dps_base and method 2 into WIN-XP-PRO-SP3 Installshare works fine as usual.
Our unattended WIN32 Installationscripts also run fine.
After files have been copied into the systemfolders and the reboot takes place, the system stops with a blue screen.
After some investigating in the registry of the half-installed system we found, neither ahci- nor raiddrivers have been installed.
Service iastor isn't created and in the hive-key containing CriticalDeviceDatabase-entries no pci-ids concerning the ICH10 Controler can be found.
There is no differenz in using either AHCI- or RAID-Mode for the SATA-Ports, same failure.
Only using IDE-Mode works.
Is there anything we can do to fix this?
As a quick workarround we used Acronis True Image with Universalrestore to convert the unattended installed IDE-Systems to RAID or AHCI.
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: MassStorage drivers 901 fail when using ahci or raid options

Sata mode is needed for XP from what I understand.... at least that is the case with our HII using Altiris R-Deploy.

Well I am currently working on an update which might fix that issue.

JakeLD,
wow I'm really impressed how fast you guys respond to DriverPacks issues.
Great work, keep going on.

Well Intel mass storage is used by like 80% of the users pc...so when there is a problem with it, we know it pretty fast.