Topic: Integrated all Driver Pack to windows XP

I have built a windows XP with all driver pack Chipset, WLAN, LAN, CPU, Mass Storage, Graphic A, B, C Sound A,B. But when I used to install,  still not found display driver and sound Driver (Intel Display driver and Realtek sound driver)..... It is wrong to combine graphic A, B & C and sound A & B together? anybody can help me?. Or if want to combine Graphic A, B & C into one driver pack, what software must I use to. thank you

Re: Integrated all Driver Pack to windows XP

Hi,
chipsets is an essential part in DriverPacks.
You can download these two new versions of sound DriverPacks, and you can use a release candidate for the slipstream utility
DPs_BASE_80417RC

DP_Sound_A_wnt5_x86-32_804a
DP_Sound_B_wnt5_x86-32_804a
(these two soundpacks have some fixes in realtek.)

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

thank you for your advice, I have slipstream a new one... and sound already working well, but something with ATI Display, appears errors while windows setup untul 34%....

Hi,

you are the first to report this.. Thank you.
Here is a solution. When it happens, hit escape. Setup will proceed.
The permanent solution is that you edit WINNT.SIF and add  OemSkipWelcome=1 in [GuiUnattended] section.

[GuiUnattended]
       OemSkipWelcome=1

I have no idea why this happens nor why adding the line fixes it, but it happens and this line gets you past this.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

I hit cancel, and the installation continue, no big problem. After installation complete. Windows restart and contimue to search VGA Driver, that is ATI Mobility 9000. Just search from Folder Driver Pack that extract while installation on C Driver. I Still test this windows XP. Is it running well or not? This is the first time i slip stream windows XP with Driver Pack.

today I installed 2 unit CPU with VGa Onboard, and nothing problem happend. So, In my opinion, error appears at yesterday may just for ATI VGa Driver. I used DPs_BASE_80417RC to slip stream all Driver packs into windows XP Professional SP2. Work Great. I didn't need to get CD Driver for CPU I installed. Intel Chipset, Intel VGA Driver, Atheros LAN and Realtek Sound. Thank you for your help.

Let us know if youcan reproduce this failure - thanks for reporting

You have helped others as well as yourself...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

It looks like camerad1971 uses a translate tool.
I hope he comes back with detail.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Hi... today I slipstream ALL DP into WinXP SP2 Chinese Simplify and WinXP SP2 Chinese Traditional. Then I tried to install WinXP SP2 Chinese Simplify on my own CPU (WinXP SP2 which already built in all driver from Driver Pack). My own CPU Specification : MSI 865PE NEO2-P, Intel P4 2.66 HT, DDR 1.5 GHb, GF MX 400, Dlink modem, Dlink lancard, and after install nothing error happen... working well.
The first tried after mr. Jaak told me to use DPs_BASE_80417RC is I installed on Acer Travelmate 800 and it have ATI Mobility radeon 9000, and error happen while installing.... cannnot find ATIxxx.xx. I forgot what file is missing. But after reboot I can search the missing file... and the others driver is OK. Untill now I had slip stream 4 kinds of Windows XP. Windows XP SP2 Professional and Home Original. Windows XP SP2 chinese Simplify and Traditional Original.... and all of them working well with GE Force Display driver and Intel Display driver. I haven't tried on  ATI Display driver so far and the newest VGA Card. Sorry may be my english is not good... I am from Indonesia.

Most of our users primary language is not english. No need to apologize...

My thanks to you for being here, and reporting.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!

DriverPack Graphics A

Current version:  8.04

Decompressed size:  299 MB

Archived (7-zipped) size:  84.8 MB
(compression ratio of 3.53:1)

Why downloads explained the document package is 84.8 MB, but downloads time, only then 61.09M? Please inspect, thanks!

Hmmm.
Thanks for pointing it out... Looks like it is corrupted too...

we will get right on that...

@team Are any of the test packs ready for prime time?

Hi, Graphics A filesize is 88.957.132 bytes.
hash is in changelog.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

After I uploaded I downloaded, and they were not corrupt.
We have a sound A and B ready (minor fixes, no updates), but we have no new graphics nightly yet.

I think it was a bad idea to release all the 804 the same day..
The servers must have took huge numbers of requests.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

we have a bad file on the server my freind... anything on the back burner
or do we put the same one back up?