Topic: ATIIDE.sys damaged

I get an error when I install XP , when he's looding the files I've get the message that ATIIDE.sys is damaged and the only thing I can do is to exit "setup". I think it had tot do with the newly updated "graphics" driverpacks because with the old ones everything is OK

Re: ATIIDE.sys damaged

DPs_BASE.log ?

see "Read BEFORE you post" in my signature below

provide a proper title and details.

you probably have a bad disk...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Hi
please start on a fresh source, and clear mass storage QSC.
Graphics has atiode.sys, mass storage has atiide.sys.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

quote;
For the avanced user;
Suppose you have already used DPsBase and then edit and repack your modified driverpack.
Well, then you MUST first delete the corresponding QSC subfolder. You can leave the other folders in QSC cache. Under normal circumstances, the released DriverPacks version numbering system will prevent an outdated cache from being used, but it is wise to delete it when test versions/updated testversion were downloaded and when you edit/repack DriverPacks.
Most team members give each interim "nightly" testpack a higher version number, but one has to pay attention.

With DPsBase 7.05.2 and earlier there is a peculiarity we recently discovered. Suppose you are using the very same Mass Storage Pack between slipstreams of the various Windows versions you have stored on Hard disk. You can slipstream all XP versions one after the other, and you will be fine, and the QSC cache saves time. HOWEVER. You should clear the QSC\Mass storage cache folder when you next want to slipstream a different Operating System.
Par Example; when you want to slipstream Windows 2000 after an XP slipstream, you should delete the Mass Storage sub-folders in QSC. That is also the case when you want to Slipstream Windows 2003 after XP (or 2000). This affects all users who turn QSC ON. (For Method one QSC had to be turned ON when you use Base7052 and earlier). This will be fixed in a new release of DPsBase. Tests with the NEW DPsBase betas no longer require that QSC is ON for Method 1, and OverFlow is working on some other nice cool features.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

If I use the old  "masstorage driverpack" there is no error, if I use the new one I get the error of ATTIDE.sys is damaged.

he failed to provide the minimum info again...

this post has even less details than the first -
and they are a subset / repeat of the first post.

if you can't follow the rules (as outlined by Bâshrat the Sneaky in read BEFORE you post)

no DPs_BASE.ini
no DPs_BASE.log
no mention of base version
no mention of pack version
no mention if he tried redownloading
no mention if he is useing QSC or not and if it was cleared or not

Topic closed.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

yesterday, after reading this topic, I used base7.05.2 on the latest releases, and integration did not have error.

Before release, I had done that test.
I have again used 7052 streamed sources (with and without QSC.) and both burns had no issue on live installs of XP.

Last edited by Jaak (2008-04-16 02:22:03)

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.