Topic: Problem with installation

Hello. I integrated DriverPacks with my unattended install of Windows XP with SP2 but now I have problem with installation. Installation ends when there are installed network components, the progress bar is going to end and then nothing happen. I was thinking that it might be problem with integreted DriverPack LAN, so I removed this DP and than Windows installed without any problems. I will be glad if anyone could help my to resolve this issue. I have two LAN cards one on my motherboard on nVidia nForce 3 chipset and one Realtek RTL8139.

Edit
I disabled in bios my network card and Windows installed ok. That means that the problem is causing by drivers to my onboard network card which are included in this DriverPack.

Last edited by grzesiek (2007-11-05 05:06:18)

Re: Problem with installation

Provide the HWIDS please.

Re: Problem with installation

Thanks for reply. I know what exacty driver causing this problem. When I removed folder D\L\NV\12 from DriverPack LAN the installation went ok and driver to my onbourd card was installed too. So the problem is causing by drivers to nForce 1/2 but I don't know why.
My onbourd card ID is {1a3e09be-1e45-494b-9174-d7385b45bbf5}\NVNET_DEV00df this is NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller.