Topic: [Solved] Help with some BUGS (I think..) with slipstream Packs

Hi,
here is some of the log file that I think that may have bugs:

2008-07-12 18:11:51 : <PREP> \I386\winnt.org was not found, \I386\winnt.sif was not restored.
2008-07-12 18:11:51 : <PREP> Neither txtsetup.org or dosnet.org was found. The removal of 
2008-07-12 18:11:51 : <PREP> any Service Packs we may have added with Driverpacks was skipped 

2008-07-12 18:20:50 : <SLIP> Will not slipstream patches, Service Pack 3 was detected.

what is that mean?!
the firs one is an option.. I don't think it's a bug.. but the 2nd one.. it's not slipstreaming something..
thanks!

Re: [Solved] Help with some BUGS (I think..) with slipstream Packs

are you drunk?

hhhhhh...
no.. why? it's all good, right?

Before XP SP3 driverpack base was applying some MS patches in order to fix some bugs with HD audio and portcls.sys. Those MS patches were included in SP3 so since your source installation has SP3 slipstreamed, no patches are needed.

Don't worry everything is good.

Last edited by JakeLD (2008-07-14 02:18:35)

Just as an FYI, when DriverPacks are integrated, the DPbase backs up key files in your windows source (winnt.sif, dosnet.inf, txtsetup.sif, etc.)

These files are renamed with a *.org before modifying them (.org is for 'original').

When these *.org files are NOT found, this is logged as the DriverPacks being installed into source where none were before. 
Don't worry, this is by design. smile

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!