Topic: Where's problem ( Sysprep with MassStorage DriverPacks ) ?

I downloaded MassStorage DriverPack and edit DriverPack_MassStorage_wnt5_x86-32.ini file then copy all code as PCI\VEN_XXXX&DEV_YYYY ( or PCI\VEN_XXXX&DEV_YYYY&SUBSYS_YYYYXXXX,... ) with new paths into [SysprepMassStorage] section. After I checked Use Mini-Setup and Shutdown mode is Shutdown and  press Reseal in Sysprep.exe, Sysprep begin to integrate thems without any errors was reported. However,seem to have problems when my PC not automatically Shutdown ( Task Manager shows status of Syspep is "Not Responding" on Applications Tab ). I tried resetup Windows ( Windows XP Pro ) and rebuild scripts for sysprep.inf file but don't resolve this problem. Why ? Please help me !
Thank you very much !

Re: Where's problem ( Sysprep with MassStorage DriverPacks ) ?

If the PC don't shutdown automatically or give errors like "cannot update registry" it means that you have either a wrong HWID or an incorrect INF path in your [SysprepMassStorage] section. Also, never run sysprep more than once on the same PC. You must always do an image prior to sysprep in case it goes wrong. So one pre-sysprep image and the final one (post-sysprep).

Last edited by JakeLD (2007-10-20 12:59:07)