Topic: [closed] Clevo VGA Driver

1. ftp://sftp.clevo.com.tw/D4xEV/VGA/VGA_805.zip or ftp://ftp.clevo.com.tw/D4xEV/VGA/VGA_805.zip

It whould be nice, if you can help me,thanks

update:

As helmi said,i mean they are missed, please update the driverpacks, or tell me if they are allready included, thanks

Last edited by iacob777 (2007-02-18 05:54:52)

Re: [closed] Clevo VGA Driver

This is the ATI driver wich is already supported.

Helmi close this one 2 plz....

hi muiz
the subs do not come up with hits in a txt search

I figure that the inf files are all that need to be put in g\A\1 to make this one get detected

otoh, the chipset request was also about file that was already in the packs..
It may very well be that iacob777 does something wrong when he slips driverpacks..

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

jtdoom wrote:

hi muiz
the subs do not come up with hits in a txt search

I figure that the inf files are all that need to be put in g\A\1 to make this one get detected

otoh, the chipset request was also about file that was already in the packs..
It may very well be that iacob777 does something wrong when he slips driverpacks..

Like i said its the ati driver,and ofcourse the inf files are called different now.
And yes i also think he does something wrong.

Case closed...

No am sorry, if they are inside, then i excuse me. i will mark it closed, thanks anyway and its because i want be sure before i make the sleepstream. i allready destroyed some dvds without have them all inside

Last edited by iacob777 (2007-02-18 05:54:22)

iacob777 wrote:

No am sorry, if they are inside, then i excuse me.

Did you actually check whether all devices got installed before posting the request or at least check whether they are listed on the supported devices/driver version list???

I am having a bit of a feeling you just requested away without doing this crucial reseach first.
Seriously, you cannot expect us to do all this for you.

We rely on the community to do this and only request missing or outdated drivers!