Topic: 'Donator' usergroup

If you've made a donation already, just let me know here and I'll add you to the usergroup 'donator'.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

I can't find the confirmation email I got from PayPal at the moment, but you would have received it from xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?sho … ntry416605

I still find your DriverPacks extremely useful.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited by 5eraph (2006-05-27 14:13:29)

5eraph wrote:

I can't find the confirmation email I got from PayPal at the moment, but you would have received it from jay8812345@wideopenwest.com.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?sho … ntry416605

I still find your DriverPacks extremely useful.  Thanks for all your hard work!

I remembered by heart that you made a donation smile wink You were already in the group! But now I've set the option that every member of the Donators group has a custom member title, so you'll notice it.;

Thanks again for your donation! smile

big_smile

i did....

http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/muiz.png

I've made a donation too. big_smile
I've got 2 extra left nuts I can donate if you want. lol! j/K!

Now I've donated my 10 Euro, too. It comes from mcstarfighter@gmail.com.

McStarfighter wrote:

Now I've donated my 10 Euro, too. It comes from mcstarfighter@gmail.com.

You're already a beta tester, cannot make you a donator too... That's one of the lacking features of the forum software I use, but I will install a mod that makes it possible somewhere in the next few weeks. I chose this forum software for its speed, by the way wink

Hi Bâshrat,
I am a blind computer user and I have found your driver packs very useful I have also donated $10 Euros you should see the email corey@hvc.rr.com thanks again for the terrific job I really appreciate it.

coreytk wrote:

Hi Bâshrat,
I am a blind computer user and I have found your driver packs very useful I have also donated $10 Euros you should see the email corey@hvc.rr.com thanks again for the terrific job I really appreciate it.

Thank you very much! smile

I've made you a member of the Donators user group. In the future, you will automatically be added to this user group by the way.

Bashrat, it is more important for me to support the project than to get any kind of title. When it is possible, then OK.

McStarfighter wrote:

Bashrat, it is more important for me to support the project than to get any kind of title. When it is possible, then OK.

Well, I did owe you an explanation, so that's what you've got wink

Then... OK big_smile

Bashrat i've just made an donation hope the nominal fee i've sent helps.  For confirmation my email is yoz7120@hotmail.com.

http://d1syubgj0w3cyv.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/ajoHKH618C_cS2O6V00_aY3Cse0ggjzP4uxI8Hk5viw/perpetual:forever/userbar/donator-3.png

Sm0k3r wrote:

Bashrat i've just made an donation hope the nominal fee i've sent helps.  For confirmation my email is yoz7120@hotmail.com.

Wow! That's a very nice donation smile Thanks alot!

P.S.: I suppose you're using the DriverPacks for professional goals, then?

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

Wow! That's a very nice donation smile Thanks alot!

P.S.: I suppose you're using the DriverPacks for professional goals, then?

Nope, just use the packs for personal use.  Thought that since i've been using the packs it's about time that I gave something back to show my appreiciation for all the hard work that you have been putting into these packs.

Last edited by Sm0k3r (2006-08-07 10:52:58)

http://d1syubgj0w3cyv.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/ajoHKH618C_cS2O6V00_aY3Cse0ggjzP4uxI8Hk5viw/perpetual:forever/userbar/donator-3.png

I've donated also. smile

EDIT: Gah, you've already changed it. tongue

Last edited by lightsout (2006-08-07 11:21:45)

Am i DriverPack Donor ? If yes, why do i see that f***ing AdsenseBot ? tongue

laura wrote:

Am i DriverPack Donor ? If yes, why do i see that f***ing AdsenseBot ? tongue

Should be solved now. wink Please confirm!

What have I to do to remove these f....ing Google trash ?

McStarfighter wrote:

What have I to do to remove these f....ing Google trash ?

Do you find them so anoying? One at the top, very small, one after a first post, which is at many forums, and one at the bottom, barely noticable.

Google's ads are about the most unobtrusive I've seen.  It's not as though there is all kinds of flash animation, sound or pop ups or anything.  If for whatever reason somebody can't make a donation to help support the free projects that they find useful, then maybe at least they could click on an ad every so often.  Doesn't mean they actually have to buy anything advertised, just a simple click and then close out the window if you're not interested.

I donate not only to this project, but several others in our little world of unattended installs and I still click on the ads every so often just to try and help out.  Of course I also know what it's like to put in hundreds upon hundreds of hours of my own free time into projects that help out others.  Try to have a little more patience and a little more understanding.

I agree google ad is one of least obsructive ads. but can you put the donor tag on me bash? I tried to contact you privately but I can't find your email. my email address is renoal@hotmail.com

Oh yes, I hate it. That's the reason why I've not integrated them onto my site. So, what is needed to remove them for me ? A second donation ?

@McStarFighter  Bashrat has added the adsencse to help him pay his bills.  They aren't meant to make you mad. wink  I am sure bashrat is looking into a way to have the banners removed for donators but that may take some time.  Just be patient.