Topic: Re-detecting drivers w/ Universal Image & Driver Packs

Well I've had semi success with creating a universal company image for multiple platforms, my only concern is this!
I've used Bâshrat the Sneaky Driver Packs with KTD option and so far after imaging 4 complete different PC's everything has turned up PERFECT. My concern is that the after the image is loaded it detects the new hardware and installs the drivers automatically, however I feel this is not a "CLEAN" way doing so! The old hardware drivers installed, how does windows treat them?..

I believe the most efficient way doing this would be to sysprep the PC and have the OS re-check for system drivers on the 1st boot, however I don't have any Idea how to achieve this! Any help on this would be great.!

Re: Re-detecting drivers w/ Universal Image & Driver Packs

You should use sysprep to achieve that wink And if you are already using it, then you are doing it as clean as you can wink smile

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: Re-detecting drivers w/ Universal Image & Driver Packs

be sure to use the correct sysprep level though....  read its documentation, to see witch levels there are...

disclaimer:
Any posts written by me or on my behalf comes strictly with no implicit warenty unless clearly stated otherwise.
Following any advise i might give, is done soly at one's own risk.
Never give away person-identifiable information about yourself unless you absolutely know for sure you can trust the person you give it to...