Topic: Question: About 3er DP. See inside

I have a question. When you make a 3er Party DP and slipstreaming them with the official Driverpacks. What happens in the detention part of the devices. What i mean is that if it start with the drivers in the 3er DP or in the official.

Thanks

Re: Question: About 3er DP. See inside

If you speak German, then write it please in german... Your question isn't clear to understand.

No german please wink

muiz3 wrote:

No german please wink

Seconded.

It certainly does not bother me, however, that will mean the amount of users who are to understand your question is even smaller than it is possibly now...

Anyway, I think what you mean is whether the drivers from the officla DriverPacks or from the 3rd Party DriverPacks are preferred.
I cannot give you an absolutely definate answer (that's for Bâshrat the Sneaky), however, the driver with the newest version (the date given in the INF file) is chosen.
Therefore, even if the driver is already supplied on the Windows CD, if the DriverPacks have newer drivers, they will get installed.

Since the 3rdP DriverPacks are only supplemental to the official DriverPacks, you will not encounter any drivers twice - if a device is covered in an official DP, there's no need for a 3rd party DriverPack for the same device, obviously.

Thanks for the reply Helmi, more or less that was the question jeje.

Helmi, danke mal für dein "Einstehen" für Deutsch als Amtssprache hier im Forum. big_smile

@McStarfighter ENGLISH !

McStarfighter wrote:

Helmi, danke mal für dein "Einstehen" für Deutsch als Amtssprache hier im Forum. big_smile

Äh, eigentlich habe ich doch genau das Gegenteil getan... ???

Ich habe wirklich persönlich kein Problem damit, aber ist ist einfach ungerecht allen anderen Besuchern hier.
Wir haben ja auch einige gut bekannte Niederländer hier und die unterhalten sich auch untereinander auf Englisch, sollte also für uns nicht das Problem sein.

Enough with the German now.
Either post in English or PM/mail one of the German members if you have a specific question and cannot for God's sake write it in English.
This is an international forum and as such English should be the official language.

If the demand is high enough, we may consider creating national sub-forums so you can speak in your native tongue in there (and only there!), but so far, that does not seem to be the case.

For me there is no problem about speaking in English. But sometimes there are people with little or not so little deficits with the english language. And then and if the person could write it in german, so it should be able to do this, so someone can help...
But now this discussions ends here.