Topic: XP x64 Drivers

Hi

I need the XP x64 Drivers pack, here exactly in this example the guide shows only how to use the x86 drivers, and not the x64:

"Adding Network Adapter Drivers

To complete a network installation of Windows 5.* (XP/2000/2003) a driver is required for the client PC's network adapter - the driver .inf files can be used by the BINL service built into Tiny PXE Server to identify the name of the driver .sys file so that the correct driver is loaded - this information is requested in the form of the network adapters VID and PID numbers.

The driver .inf file should be copied to the C:\pxesrv\files\INF directory. Multiple .inf files can be copied to this path to support a range of adapters.

As an alternative to using the driver .inf file it's possible to use nics.txt - this file should be copied to the same directory as the network bootstrap program startrom.0. A sample nics.txt is included in the Tiny PXE Server download. My own (created from DriverPack LAN 12.05 for Windows 2000/XP/2003 (x86)) is available here.

In addition to the driver .inf files (or nics.txt) the corresponding driver .sys are also required. These should be copied to your Windows source file directory - C:\pxesrv\files\winxp\I386.

To support a wide range of network adapters, download DriverPack LAN 12.05 for Windows 2000/XP/2003 (x86) and extract all .inf and .sys files from the download. The following batch file can be used to extract these files (7za.exe required)"

Now I seek where to find the x64 version please help

Thank you !

Re: XP x64 Drivers

DriverPacks.net has never supported x64 drivers for NT5 platforms.

So... don't know where to find them. 

Some of the included drivers may or may not support x64, if they do it's unintentional and not supported.

x64 in XP was not well implemented, or supported, by MS or the community at large.

Best of luck

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Re: XP x64 Drivers

OverFlow wrote:

DriverPacks.net has never supported x64 drivers for NT5 platforms.

So... don't know where to find them. 

Some of the included drivers may or may not support x64, if they do it's unintentional and not supported.

x64 in XP was not well implemented, or supported, by MS or the community at large.

Best of luck

Thanks a lot, well yes I found some small and limited x64 driverpacks in intel website but I cannot call them real packs that will support a large number of computers, in the other hand I found x64 drivers provided by hp support site, where to download  individual x64 drivers for each desired model.
I download the drivers of my model and packed them well and worked fine but the setup process stopped at the error HAL.DLL. So I still wonder how to fix that. Thank you again.