Topic: Are the DriverPacks still being made?

Hi, I am new to the forums but not new to the site. I specifically made this account to ask a question. I need to know are the packs still being worked on? Most of the stuff I am seeing is 2+ years old or it does not apply to Windows 8.1. I am trying to get drivers from 7 to 8.1 for various devices. If the packs are no longer being maintained someone please suggest an alternative for drivers.

Re: Are the DriverPacks still being made?

Thank you for joining the forum, Mansome!     smile

NT5 [Nightlies] are almost ready for release.
Check back within the next month or so for the start of NT6 [Nightlies].

If there is a specific driver you would like included, please start a new Topic in the relevant Vista/7 thread with [REQ] at the start of the title.  Link to the download page for the driver, as we only use OEM sources (station-drivers, as nice as they are, are not OEM sources, BTW).

there are a couple alternatives. they boil down to two main catagories. Wait and Help.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Just following up with this thread to see where the section for the nightlies is going to be and where/how to download them.

they will be posted as they are assembled. Bluetooth is being tested now, thanks to a new member here Josywong.

you will need to check the forums for release candidates or wait for release.

bluetooth forum has details and links for that, others will likely follow soon.

this is self serve around here, try hitting the "new posts" button at the top of the page and see what's public.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!

Hey , whats the current status of the Win 8 driverpacks? Any news on that Topic?
Or did i just miss out on the right Link somewhere?

Thanks in advance
C.O.

See post 3...

We're a little light on manpower ATM.  Yes we have plans, we need time... yours, mine and ours.

Long time ago.. But ive been working on them and will upload them soon. But only x64

Nice i hope to see some driver packs for Windows 8. I might make some standalone driverpacks my self. But i would have to re-read stuff to understand it all again.

If there is a specific driver you would like included, please start a new Topic in the relevant Vista/7 thread with [REQ] at the start of the title.  Link to the download page for the driver, as we only use OEM sources. Asus Support Number

Last edited by denisbill (2018-10-01 22:24:43)