Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1/2/4, 2.09.0016

http://files.creative.com/manualdn/Driv … 9_0016.exe

This download contains an improved version of the drivers found on the Sound Blaster Audigy®, Audigy 2 series, and Audigy 4 series installation CDs. It also supports Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy including Platinum and Platinum eX series 
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 including Platinum, Platinum eX, and Value series 
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS including Platinum and Platinum Pro series 
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro and Sound Blaster Audigy 4 
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA 

This download also includes the following application:
Creative Audio Console
The application enables you to use the Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 series, and Audigy 4 series features and functions. 

Requirements:
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2, or Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 
Audio devices listed above.

Notes:
This download will uninstall the drivers for your existing audio device before proceeding with the installation. 
For Audigy 2 and Audigy 4 series only: After updating your driver, download and install Creative MediaSourceâ„¢ DVD-Audio Player DVDA_PCApp_LB_2_00_75.exe. 
Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player is unavailable for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. 
Do not install this driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy LS or Sound Blaster Audigy SE audio device

Re: [IMPLEMENTED] Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1/2/4, 2.09.0016

hi
have you used this one, Muiz3?

I heard some cards produced stutter. maybe this fixes it.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Will try today..

I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum.  I would like to point out that when I used the DriverPack Sound A, sound did not work for me.  In Device Manager, everything looked ok, meaning no !'s anywhere.  I installed the drivers mentioned in the file above manually and sound worked then after.

Here is the specific HWIDs info about my sound hardware:

PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_20021102&REV_04\3&267A616A&0&70: Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM)
PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_04\3&267A616A&0&71: Creative Game Port

My $.02