Topic: Your web hosting provider?

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company host is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking hosting 24 at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Links removed - gratuitus plugs removed
@mods Spam Watch!
seems more like an ad than a plea for help.

Re: Your web hosting provider?

Check the news on the home page...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

I just go through godaddy. I have not had any problem with them yet, and I do get a fair amount of traffic to my site. I'm pretty happy with them for the most part.

SPAM link removed by moderator!

I'll go with Hostgator. Godaddy is good but I've heard bad stories about them, about their service. Hostgator I think is one of the best webhosting companies that is present nowadays. I've head very good stories and service about them.

gratuitous Spam removed

If you are asking for an unbiased thought, i would go for inmotion hosting. I think it is one of the top providers, if not the top.  It has unlimited space, unlimited traffic and priced at a relatively fair price of $6.  On top of that, they have the top rated technical support by an independent monitoring team.  I use this hosting service so i would be able to suggest it with confidence.