Topic: Missing Files Report for "DP LAN 10.11.1 & Mass Storage 10.11 (x86)"

Hi http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif

.  Thanks for these great packs. recently I downloaded these two packs:

DriverPack LAN 10.11.1 for Windows 2000/XP/2003 (x86)

and

DriverPack Mass Storage 10.11 for Windows 2000/XP/2003 (x86)

. When I extract "DP_LAN_wnt5_x86-32_10111.7z" file at "D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net" and starting Pebuilder it will found below 16 files that they are missing. please look at my log file report:

Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\D3\dlh5x.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV1\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV1\NVENETFD.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV2\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV2\NVENETFD.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV3\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV3\NVENETFD.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV4\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV4\NVENETFD.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV5\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV5\NVENETFD.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV6\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV6\NVENETFD.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV7\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV7\bdco1ins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net\D\L\NV7\NVENETFD.sys

. And when I extract "DP_MassStorage_wnt5_x86-32_1011.7z" file at "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter" and starting Pebuilder will found 90 errors inside it:

Processing INF file "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\ADB\adpenc.inf", class "System", provider "ADAPTEC, INC.", version "08/05/2010"
Error: Section "" does not exist
Processing INF file "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\ADC\adpenc.inf", class "System", provider "ADAPTEC, INC.", version "08/05/2010"
Error: Section "" does not exist
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\AT\pciide.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\AU\pciidex.sys
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\N4\idecoiins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\N5\idecoiins.dll
Error: cannot find file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\Nt\idecoiins.dll
Error: Cannot open file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\I7\txtsetup.oem
Error: Cannot open file: D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\I7\txtsetup.oem
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\AM2\x64\ahcix64.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\ahcix64.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\AM2\x86\ahcix86.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\ahcix86.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H10\x32\hptiop.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\hptiop.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H10\x64\hptiop.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\hptiop.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H11\win_2000\rr62x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr62x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H11\win_2003\rr62x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr62x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H11\win_xp\rr62x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr62x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H11\x64\rr62x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr62x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H12\win_2000\rr64x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr64x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H12\win_2003\rr64x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr64x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H12\win_xp\rr64x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr64x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H12\x64\rr64x.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\rr64x.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H8\win_2000\2310_00.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\2310_00.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H8\win_2003\2310_00.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\2310_00.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H8\win_xp\2310_00.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\2310_00.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\H8\x64\2310_00.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\2310_00.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2k3\Vista32\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2k3\Vista64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2k3\WIN2003\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2k3\WIN2K\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2k3\WIN64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2k3\WINNT\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2k3\WINXP\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2K\Vista32\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2K\Vista64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2K\WIN2003\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2K\WIN2K\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2K\WIN64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2K\WINNT\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\2K\WINXP\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\Vista32\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\Vista64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\WIN2003\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\WIN2K\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\WIN64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\WINNT\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT1\WINXP\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k3\WIN2003\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k3\WIN2K\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k3\WIN64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k3\WINNT\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k3\WINXP\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k\WIN2003\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k\WIN2K\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k\WIN64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k\WINNT\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\2k\WINXP\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\Vista32\iteraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\Vista64\iteraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\WIN2003\iteraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\WIN2K\iteraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\WIN64\iteraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\WINNT\iteraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\WINXP\iteraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\XP\WIN2003\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\XP\WIN2K\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\XP\WIN64\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\XP\WINNT\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\IT\XP\WINXP\iteatapi.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\M4\amd64\mv64xx.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\mv64xx.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\M4\amd64\mv64xxmm.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\mv64xxmm.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\M4\i386\mv64xx.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\mv64xx.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\M4\i386\mv64xxmm.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\mv64xxmm.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS1\RAID\Srv2003\SiSRaid2.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid2.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS1\RAID\WINXP_2K\SiSRaid2.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid2.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS1\RAID\WS03XP64\SiSRaid2.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid2.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS2\RAID\Srv2003\SiSRaid4.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid4.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS2\RAID\WinXP_2K\SiSRaid4.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid4.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS2\RAID\WS03XP64\SiSRaid4.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid4.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS\RAID\SRV2003\SiSRaid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS\RAID\WIN2000\SiSRaid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS\RAID\WINXP\SiSRaid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\SS\RAID\WS03XP64\SiSRaid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\SiSRaid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V4\SRV2003\x64\VSTXWDC.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\VSTXWDC.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V4\SRV2003\x86\VSTXWDC.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\VSTXWDC.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V4\VISTA\x64\VSTXWDC.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\VSTXWDC.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V4\VISTA\x86\VSTXWDC.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\VSTXWDC.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V4\WIN7\x86\VSTXWDC.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\VSTXWDC.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V4\XP\x64\VSTXWDC.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\VSTXWDC.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V4\XP\x86\VSTXWDC.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\VSTXWDC.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter\D\M\V\NT5\viamraid.sys" to "D:\pebuilder\BartPE\i386\system32\drivers\viamraid.sys" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.

. I hope my report was useful for you...!?

Best Regards
IgImAx
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/26.gif http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/103.gif

Teach Others to learn more yourself
My eBooks & Articles

Re: Missing Files Report for "DP LAN 10.11.1 & Mass Storage 10.11 (x86)"

Yes, you're correct.  Those files are missing from the source, but I'm not sure if they'd actually cause problems.  They should be renamed during the 'copyfiles' phase.  The x64 files are normally removed from these packs because the DriverPacks are x86 only. wink
I'll look into it.  Stickied for reference.
Thanks for your report! smile

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

igimax wrote:

When I extract "DP_LAN_wnt5_x86-32_10111.7z" file at "D:\pebuilder\drivers\Net".
"DP_MassStorage_wnt5_x86-32_1011.7z" file at "D:\pebuilder\drivers\SCSIAdapter"

Do NOT do this. That's not supported.

Read http://users.telenet.be/jtdoom/basetute … lpFile.htm

Dear mr_smartepants:

mr_smartepants wrote:

The x64 files are normally removed from these packs because the DriverPacks are x86 only. wink
I'll look into it.  Stickied for reference.
Thanks for your report!

. Thanks for your reply and kindness. I know about x64 files and I meant those missing x86 files http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/3.gif which I seams their problem solved with cdob ways.

Dear cdob:

Do NOT do this. That's not supported.
Read ...

. Thanks for your link, I use it and Its works without any problem.

Best Regards
IgImAx
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/26.gif http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/103.gif

My eBooks & Articles

Actually they are NOT missing.  The .inf file renames certain source files INTO those files during the 'copyfiles' phase of installation.  So while they APPEAR to be missing, they will not be missing during the installation.
Example:

[alta.CopyFiles]
*name-of-file*,*file-to-copy-from*,,*destination_dir*
dlh5x.sys,dlh5xnd5.sys,,2
Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Dear mr_smartepants http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif

Actually they are NOT missing. ...

. Thanks for your explanation. after I build plugins with DP_Base program I notice It make all drivers files in compress form "*.??_" and after build an ISO file all those files remain in that format. Now I wonder:

1) My Windows XPE files place on a CD and I do not move it to RAMDisk after booting, therefore, If windows found some devices that need those compress drivers, where they will be extract?!

2) Like always, I use InfCacheBuild.exe file after build Win-PE files and before make ISO from them to remove all copyfiles parts from INF files. Do this action make any problems with DP drivers?!

Best Regards
IgImAx

My eBooks & Articles

Those files are in Microsoft "Cab" format and are compressed in a native windows compression method. Windows is able to deal with them "on the fly" and only extracts them when needed on a particular machine. if you check a windows I386 folder you will see many such files as this is exactly the same as what MS does with its own files.

INFCache is fully compatable with DriverPacks BartPE plugins. DriverPacks BartPE plugins are included with UBCD4Win and that project does use INFCachBuild big_smile.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

.  ok! my last reports base on my testes on my new build of my own Windows PE on USB. I use this tool "http://reboot.pro/13542/" to build USB bootable from my WinPE image.

. When I use DP_Base, It built three folder on my Plugin folder and everything was like that tutorial said. But at Testing phase on VMWare and Real PC! none of those drivers works for me! an make my WinPE startup take more time!!!!?? so I delete them and then just extract them like I said before at Driver folder at root of BartPE ... even with those errors I mention before, They worked for me!

. Now! I do not know If that Sardu Tool make that problem (maybe coz it rename "i386" folder name on USB to another name! "minipe") or ...?! but now they are working... Thanks again for great packs...

Best Regards
IgImAx

My eBooks & Articles

download and test with ubcd4win... compare the two...

I use UBCD4Win with WinSetupFromUSB Works great... no manual steps

Thank you for stopping by and having nice things to say!

Welcome to DriverPacks!

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.