Re: DriverPacks with Sysprep HOWTO

Excessive wrote:

Thanks for excellent tutorial!
Edit: This system works good on IDE drives, but it fails on AHCI controllers.
I have integrated text-mode only mass storage drivers to installation medium, but did not include mass-storage pack in my sysprep image.
Might this be cause?

Yeah, my image too wouldn't boot on AHCI. I've booted the XP install media I've created - it SEES the HDD (in AHCI mode) on the installation screen and I'm able to spot the drivers being loaded at the bottom of the screen. So the media seems to be fine.

It would be great if you could test out WITH including F6 Mass Storage while inside the sysprepped Windoze. I think I'll get around to it eventually, just not at this very moment.

Last edited by somebody (2010-12-13 23:45:35)

Thank you for your response. I integrated the Mass Storage Pack, but still no luck with AHCI drives.. Is there a reason for not working?

Damn... I wish I knew. I'll have to do some testing myself.
Overflow?

yup... look here
http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=3638

Certain drivers require registry entries... during an install the registry is not created yet sad. The initial registry is created from "hive" files. By editing the hive files one may seed the registry. I refer to this as the "PnP Interface Fix". It is on my to do list.
http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=4943

Jeff

PS For Universal Imaging you can simply add the registry entries to the local registry instead of editing the hive files big_smile.

IE:

reg.exe add "HKLM\loaded_SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\nvgts\Parameters\PnpInterface" /f /t REG_DWORD /v "5" /d 1 
reg.exe add "HKLM\loaded_SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\nvgts5\Parameters\PnpInterface" /f /t REG_DWORD /v "5" /d 1 
reg.exe add "HKLM\loaded_SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\nvgts6\Parameters\PnpInterface" /f /t REG_DWORD /v "5" /d 1 
reg.exe add "HKLM\loaded_SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\nvgts7\Parameters\PnpInterface" /f /t REG_DWORD /v "5" /d 1

Skip loading and unloading the hive as described in that thread. That is only required for clean installs. Please note that the above is an example for Nvidia, other drivers may also require the fix. The drivers inf file will tell you if it is one of these. Search for a line that contains an entry similar to

Parameters\PnpInterface", "5",

"5" is the problem... it means the device is a PnP driver ONLY and will not work in legacy mode. (That is to say it is a poorly written driver).

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

somebody
I have some real( not virtual ) expirience with using DP and Sysprep, and I have some notices for your tutorial and explanation why AHCI finally doesn't work.
First of all - There is no difference in generated [SysprepMassStorage] section between Windows XP sp3 x86 with preintegrated text-mode mass storage drivers and Windows without it( i've compared ). In your reference sysprep contains ONLY windows base drivers. Text-mode integration doesn't affect the base windows drivers database.

The only way to integrate your mass storage controller driver i found is to manually write string with your HID and path to driver, just like windows generates it. Therefore i've got an idea to manually write all HID's i've found in MassStorage driverpacks and put paths for them into [SysprepMassStorage] section. And that was a huuuge mistake! All strings were ready, some problems were fixed and after one week of working hard i've got an sysprepped image with almost drivers "integrated"! BUT! When I deploy my image on 5th computer - it doesn't boots up, I get the 4th computer and checked out loaded system drivers section with Autoruns app, and was shocked - ALL drivers that i manually write in [SysprepMassStorage] section was loaded in to system, all of them. In sysprep manual you can read that finally windows unload unnecessary drivers, but this only works with drivers that windows have and generate HID's and paths into [SysprepMassStorage] section as practice shows.

Then - in sysprep manual there is a notice - Do not use "UpdateInstalledDrivers" with the sysprep -pnp command-line option. This means that you cannot use UpdateInstalledDrivers=Yes with "Detect non-plug and play hardware" checkbox, this combination leads to the following: drivers will be installed on mini-setup and after mini-setup at first login too. I've commented the UpdateInstalledDrivers( first login installation ) string and leaved "Detect non-plug and play hardware" checked.

You do not really need to execute "sysprep -bmsd", just add the following section into your sysprep.inf
[Sysprep]
BuildMassStorageSection = Yes

Finally i really want to get an sysprepped image that contains all integrated mass storage drivers and will clean unused drivers.
I am ready for help, just tell me. I'm from Russia and my english may contain strange things smile) just ask everytime you don't understand

the main issue with sysprep it is has half the normal size allocated to ram for caching the drivers. IE 4096 for Install 2048 for sysprep... So one has to be choosey.... trying to include all mass storage drivers will fail.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!

OverFlow wrote:

the main issue with sysprep it is has half the normal size allocated to ram for caching the drivers. IE 4096 for Install 2048 for sysprep... So one has to be choosey.... trying to include all mass storage drivers will fail.

I don't know who told you such thing, but I really had include all mass storage drivers integrated into [SysprepMassStorage] section and only problem was in Windows, which didn't cleared the unused drivers. 4 computers was deployed using that image and working well, and only 5th had issues related to mass storage drivers compatibility or incompatibility( as I wrote all mass storage drivers was loaded every time system starts ).

zawakened wrote:
OverFlow wrote:

I don't know who told you such thing,

The OEMpnpDriversPath limit set by Microsoft is actually 2047 characters, not 2048.
Read: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/285902

Microsoft wrote:

The OEMPnpDriversPath value in the Sysprep.inf file is limited to 2047 characters.
To work around this limitation, manually enter the path that is provided in OEMPnpDriversPath into the DevicePath entry and then remove OEMPnpDriversPath from the Sysprep.inf file before running Sysprep.
Using large paths in OEMPnpDriversPath and DevicePath may cause application or heap errors to occur on the computer.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Really thank you one more time for the kb article!
Back to the topic:
And i must say that OEMpnpDriversPath do not relate to the massstorage drivers, this means if you put your drivers path there windows WILL NOT use it for boot via AHCI( or RAID ), for boot via custom driver [SysprepMassStorage] section exist. And it must contain your HWID and path to driver, because such drivers are not Plug And Play.

zawakened wrote:

Really thank you one more time for the kb article!
Back to the topic:
And i must say that OEMpnpDriversPath do not relate to the massstorage drivers, this means if you put your drivers path there windows WILL NOT use it for boot via AHCI( or RAID ), for boot via custom driver [SysprepMassStorage] section exist. And it must contain your HWID and path to driver, because such drivers are not Plug And Play.

I never said they did...

HOWEVER it is a variation of the same problem... its not just the pnp driver path that is half the size all paramaters are half the size... Including the amount of RAM that can be allocated to holding mass storage drivers... During the boot up all listed mass drivers are copied to RAM. This refers to the textmode drivers used to boot PE stage (mini setup)... OEMPnP does not cause an issue until the reboot
if the proper mass drivers were not included in the first 2047 char of the path then the PnP driver would not be found and the text mode driver may or may not function in GUI (PnP) mode. If it does work it would be in a "crippled" mode. Now jsut because you have not had an issue YET does not mean that this will not bite you in the ass later big_smile.

We run into this problem all the time. It was MUCH worse with Win2k. Each newer version of windows allocates a littl more ram than it's predicessor. IE Some sysprepers use the Win2k3 loader because it allows for more Mass drivers to be loaded into RAM than XP.  (this is well documented here if you would bother to look around a little)

Again you have just been lucky... big_smile.

Just because you personaly have not encountered a certain issue does not mean we are wrong. It means you lack our many years of collective experience wink. (millions of users for almost ten years = probably a billion installs) Please stop telling us we don't know what we are talking about or i am going to stomp on your toe wink. You don't know this better than we do... or you wouldn't be here asking these questions. Hint: Ask questions don't "Explain" to us your verision of how you think it works. for Example it was a really bad idea to tell us that DriverPacks Finisher installs drivers in the other thread, when it certainly it does not do anything of the sort. We wrote DriverPacks Finisher, trust me we know what it does or does not do much better than you do.

AND "I Must Say" : Please do not present yourself as "having this all figured out", because you don't, you're even haveing trouble with the basics. tongue  http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

OFF-TOPIC
People, excuse me! I already told you that i'm from Russia and my english may contain strange things smile Really I do not want to tell anyone that he/she is wrong or i'm the most clever guy in the universe, just want to share some experience.

Example it was a really bad idea to tell us that DriverPacks Finisher installs drivers in the other thread

My mistake, but it's just erratum, i mean DP_Install_Tool.cmd ( that runs DPInst.exe smile there.
It's hard for me to write in english, because my knowledge of that language let me read, but when i try to say something I always misunderstood in specific places. I'm very peacefull man and really upset when people understand my words as trolling smile)) It's just the way I can write, don't look allusion in my words, because i REALLY DO NOT KNOW how to put it in smile

Last edited by zawakened (2011-01-24 23:58:25)

Your doing fine... many of our users have MUCH worse english than you...
I did not threaten to ban you did I? Trying to help you by explaining to you how to help us to help you.

Just ask questions instead of explaining why we are wrong.

example of what not to do

"And i must say that OEMpnpDriversPath do not relate to the massstorage drivers, this means if you put your drivers path there windows WILL NOT use it for boot via AHCI( or RAID ), for boot via custom driver [SysprepMassStorage] section exist. And it must contain your HWID and path to driver, because such drivers are not Plug And Play."

example of what to do

"I don't understand"  or  "I need more details" or "How does this relate to my situation"

I don't understand and I need more details on how does this relate to my situation. =)
Without reinstalling I've decided to check out what my registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion] "DevicePath" value contains now( after I had deployed sysprepped image which contains sysprep.inf and OEMpnpDriversPath string in it and that string is 3462 symbols length )
I've opened that registry key and look in "DevicePath" value, and I know it's pretty weird fact after reading the KB but all my paths are in that value( nothing missed ) Sysprep put all of them after "%SystemRoot%\inf;" and that registry value is 10058 symbols length. You can examine all yourself.

OEMpnpDriversPath

D\C\A;D\C\A2;D\C\A4;D\C\A5;D\C\A6;D\C\A7;D\C\Ak;D\C\AM;D\C\At;D\C\D;D\C\E;D\C\F;D\C\H;D\C\I;D\C\I2\1;D\C\I2\2;D\C\I2\3;D\C\I2\4;D\C\I2\5;D\C\I2\7;D\C\I4;D\C\I5;D\C\Ia;D\C\Ib;D\C\Ic;D\C\Id;D\C\Ie;D\C\IN;D\C\IT;D\C\Iz;D\C\K;D\C\L;D\C\N;D\C\N1;D\C\N4;D\C\N6;D\C\N7;D\C\Nt;D\C\S;D\C\T;D\C\U\A;D\C\U\B;D\C\U\E;D\C\U\F;D\C\U\M;D\C\U\MC;D\C\U\N;D\C\U\N1;D\C\U\P;D\C\U\PR;D\C\U\R;D\C\U\RE;D\C\U\S;D\C\U\T;D\C\Ul;D\C\V;D\C\V2;D\C\V3;D\C\VX;D\G\3;D\G\3a;D\G\3b;D\G\3b\TV;D\G\A;D\G\A\W;D\G\A1;D\G\A1\W;D\G\A2;D\G\A3;D\G\A4;D\G\A7;D\G\A8;D\G\AD;D\G\As;D\G\I;D\G\I0;D\G\I1;D\G\I2;D\G\I3;D\G\I4;D\G\I5;D\G\I6;D\G\I7;D\G\I8;D\G\I9;D\G\IA;D\G\M;D\G\M1;D\G\N;D\G\N1;D\G\N2;D\G\N8;D\G\P;D\G\S3;D\G\S3a;D\G\S3b;D\G\S3c;D\G\S3d;D\G\S3e;D\G\S3f;D\G\S3g;D\G\Sa;D\G\Sb;D\G\Sc;D\G\Sd;D\G\Se;D\G\sf;D\G\T1;D\G\T2;D\G\TR;D\G\V;D\G\V1;D\G\V2;D\G\V3;D\G\V4;D\G\V5;D\G\V6;D\G\V7;D\G\V8;D\G\V9;D\G\Va;D\G\Vb;D\G\X;D\G\x2;D\M\3;D\M\3B;D\M\3C;D\M\A;D\M\A2;D\M\A3;D\M\A4;D\M\A5;D\M\A6;D\M\A7;D\M\A8;D\M\AD;D\M\AD2;D\M\AD3;D\M\AD4;D\M\AD5;D\M\AD6;D\M\AD7;D\M\AD8;D\M\AD9;D\M\ADA;D\M\ADB;D\M\ADC;D\M\ADD;D\M\AM;D\M\AM0;D\M\AM1;D\M\AM2;D\M\AM3;D\M\AM4;D\M\AM9;D\M\AR;D\M\AT;D\M\AU;D\M\AU2;D\M\AU3;D\M\B;D\M\C;D\M\C1;D\M\C2;D\M\C3;D\M\C4;D\M\D;D\M\D1;D\M\D3;D\M\E;D\M\H;D\M\H1;D\M\H10;D\M\H11;D\M\H12;D\M\H1S;D\M\H2;D\M\H3;D\M\H3K;D\M\H3S;D\M\H4;D\M\H4K;D\M\H4S;D\M\H5;D\M\H6;D\M\H6S;D\M\H7;D\M\H7S;D\M\H8;D\M\H9;D\M\H9S;D\M\I;D\M\I2;D\M\I3;D\M\I4;D\M\I5;D\M\I6;D\M\I7;D\M\I8;D\M\IB;D\M\IB3;D\M\IB6;D\M\IN;D\M\IT;D\M\IT\2k;D\M\IT\2k3;D\M\IT\XP;D\M\IT1;D\M\IT1\2K;D\M\IT1\2k3;D\M\J;D\M\L;D\M\L0;D\M\L1;D\M\L2;D\M\L3;D\M\L4;D\M\L5;D\M\L6;D\M\L7;D\M\L8;D\M\L8r;D\M\L9;D\M\La;D\M\Lb;D\M\M;D\M\M2;D\M\M3;D\M\M4;D\M\M5;D\M\N2;D\M\N4;D\M\N4I;D\M\N5;D\M\N6;D\M\N6r;D\M\N7;D\M\N7r;D\M\Nt;D\M\P;D\M\P\K;D\M\P\S;D\M\P1;D\M\P1K;D\M\P1S;D\M\P2;D\M\P2\K;D\M\P2S;D\M\P3;D\M\P4;D\M\P5;D\M\P6;D\M\P6K;D\M\P6S;D\M\P7;D\M\P8;D\M\P9;D\M\PA;D\M\PAS;D\M\PC;D\M\PD;D\M\Q;D\M\Q2;D\M\Q3;D\M\Q4;D\M\S;D\M\S2;D\M\S2A;D\M\S3;D\M\S4;D\M\S5;D\M\S7;D\M\S7A;D\M\S7B;D\M\S8;D\M\S9;D\M\SA;D\M\SA2;D\M\SB;D\M\SB2;D\M\SB3;D\M\SB4;D\M\SB5;D\M\SC;D\M\SC2;D\M\SC3;D\M\SC4;D\M\SC5;D\M\SS;D\M\SS1;D\M\SS2;D\M\SS3;D\M\T;D\M\V;D\M\V2;D\M\V3;D\M\V4;D\M\VM;D\P\A;D\S\A;D\S\A1;D\S\AL;D\S\AS;D\S\AU;D\S\C1;D\S\C2;D\S\C3;D\S\C4;D\S\C5;D\S\C6;D\S\C7;D\S\C8;D\S\CL;D\S\CR;D\S\CR1;D\S\CR3;D\S\CR4\Win2k_xp;D\S\CRa;D\S\CRa\winxp\bin;D\S\CRb\Win2k_xp;D\S\CT;D\S\CT1;D\S\CT2;D\S\CT3;D\S\E;D\S\E1;D\S\E2;D\S\E3;D\S\ES;D\S\ES1;D\S\H;D\S\H1;D\S\I;D\S\I0;D\S\I1;D\S\I10;D\S\I11;D\S\I12;D\S\I13;D\S\I14;D\S\I15;D\S\I16;D\S\I17;D\S\I18;D\S\I19;D\S\I2;D\S\I20;D\S\I21;D\S\I3;D\S\I4;D\S\I5;D\S\I6;D\S\I7;D\S\I8;D\S\I9;D\S\M;D\S\M0;D\S\M1;D\S\M2;D\S\M3;D\S\M4;D\S\M5;D\S\M6;D\S\M7;D\S\M8;D\S\M9;D\S\Ma;D\S\Mb;D\S\N;D\S\N2;D\S\R;D\S\R1;D\S\R2;D\S\R3;D\S\S;D\S\S0;D\S\S1;D\S\S10;D\S\S11;D\S\S12;D\S\S13;D\S\S14;D\S\S15;D\S\S16;D\S\S17;D\S\S18;D\S\S19;D\S\S2;D\S\S20;D\S\S21;D\S\S22;D\S\S25;D\S\S26;D\S\S27;D\S\S28;D\S\S29;D\S\S3;D\S\S30;D\S\S31;D\S\S32;D\S\S33;D\S\S34;D\S\S35;D\S\S36;D\S\S37;D\S\S38;D\S\S39;D\S\S4;D\S\S5;D\S\S6;D\S\S7;D\S\S8;D\S\S9;D\S\Sa;D\S\Sb;D\S\Sc;D\S\Sd;D\S\Se;D\S\Sf;D\S\Sg;D\S\Sh;D\S\Si;D\S\Sj;D\S\Sk;D\S\Sl;D\S\Sm;D\S\Sn;D\S\So;D\S\Sp;D\S\Sq;D\S\Sr;D\S\SS;D\S\SS2;D\S\T;D\S\T1;D\S\T2;D\S\TB;D\S\TR;D\S\V1;D\S\V2;D\S\V3;D\S\X;D\S\X0;D\S\X1;D\S\X11;D\S\X12;D\S\X13;D\S\X14;D\S\X15;D\S\X16;D\S\X17;D\S\X18;D\S\X19;D\S\X2;D\S\X20;D\S\X21;D\S\X22;D\S\X23;D\S\X24;D\S\X25;D\S\X26;D\S\X3;D\S\X4;D\S\X5;D\S\X6;D\S\X7;D\S\X8;D\S\X9;D\S\Y;D\S\Y1

DevicePath

%SystemRoot%\inf;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A2;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A5;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A6;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A7;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ak;%SystemDrive%\D\C\AM;%SystemDrive%\D\C\At;%SystemDrive%\D\C\D;%SystemDrive%\D\C\E;%SystemDrive%\D\C\F;%SystemDrive%\D\C\H;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\1;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\2;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\3;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\5;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\7;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ia;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ib;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ic;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Id;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ie;%SystemDrive%\D\C\IN;%SystemDrive%\D\C\IT;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Iz;%SystemDrive%\D\C\K;%SystemDrive%\D\C\L;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N1;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N6;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N7;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Nt;%SystemDrive%\D\C\S;%SystemDrive%\D\C\T;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\A;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\B;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\E;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\F;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\M;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\MC;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\N;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\N1;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\P;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\PR;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\R;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\RE;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\S;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\T;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ul;%SystemDrive%\D\C\V;%SystemDrive%\D\C\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\C\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\C\VX;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3a;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3b;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3b\TV;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A\W;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A1\W;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A4;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A7;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\AD;%SystemDrive%\D\G\As;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I0;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I6;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I7;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I9;%SystemDrive%\D\G\IA;%SystemDrive%\D\G\M;%SystemDrive%\D\G\M1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\P;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3a;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3b;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3c;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3d;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3e;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3f;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3g;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sa;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sb;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sc;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sd;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Se;%SystemDrive%\D\G\sf;%SystemDrive%\D\G\T1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\T2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\TR;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V4;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V5;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V6;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V7;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V9;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Va;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Vb;%SystemDrive%\D\G\X;%SystemDrive%\D\G\x2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\3B;%SystemDrive%\D\M\3C;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADA;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADB;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADC;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADD;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM0;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AR;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AT;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AU;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AU2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AU3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\B;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\D;%SystemDrive%\D\M\D1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\D3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\E;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H10;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H11;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H12;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H1S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H3K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H3S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H4K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H4S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H6S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H7S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H9S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IB;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IB3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IB6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IN;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT\2k;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT\2k3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT\XP;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT1\2K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT1\2k3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\J;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L0;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L8r;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\La;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Lb;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N4I;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N6r;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N7r;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Nt;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P\K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P\S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P1K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P1S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P2\K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P2S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P6K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P6S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PA;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PAS;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PC;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PD;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S2A;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S7A;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S7B;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SA;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SA2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\T;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\VM;%SystemDrive%\D\P\A;%SystemDrive%\D\S\A;%SystemDrive%\D\S\A1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\AL;%SystemDrive%\D\S\AS;%SystemDrive%\D\S\AU;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CL;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR4\Win2k_xp;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CRa;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CRa\winxp\bin;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CRb\Win2k_xp;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\ES;%SystemDrive%\D\S\ES1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\H;%SystemDrive%\D\S\H1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I10;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I11;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I12;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I13;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I14;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I15;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I16;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I17;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I18;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I19;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I20;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I21;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Ma;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Mb;%SystemDrive%\D\S\N;%SystemDrive%\D\S\N2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S10;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S11;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S12;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S13;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S14;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S15;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S16;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S17;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S18;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S19;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S20;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S21;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S22;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S25;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S26;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S27;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S28;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S29;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S30;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S31;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S32;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S33;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S34;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S35;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S36;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S37;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S38;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S39;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sa;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sb;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sc;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sd;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Se;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sf;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sg;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sh;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Si;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sj;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sk;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sl;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sm;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sn;%SystemDrive%\D\S\So;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sp;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sq;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sr;%SystemDrive%\D\S\SS;%SystemDrive%\D\S\SS2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\T;%SystemDrive%\D\S\T1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\T2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\TB;%SystemDrive%\D\S\TR;%SystemDrive%\D\S\V1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X11;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X12;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X13;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X14;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X15;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X16;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X17;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X18;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X19;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X20;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X21;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X22;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X23;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X24;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X25;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X26;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Y;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Y1

I thinked that DPInst.exe changed my DevicePath value and I checked previous version of my repacked variant and deployed os ( in it all main driverpacks were placed separately, OEMpnpDriversPath was very close to 4000 symbols and when DP_Install_Tool.cmd was launched it installed only third party driverpacks ) and the DevicePath on that machine contains ALL paths form OEMpnpDriversPath.

Really, i don't understand! Any suggestions?

Last edited by zawakened (2011-01-25 05:43:53)

What is the value of HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion on your reference machine? (IE before sysprep)

Note: if this path is valid then you need not worry about "The OEMPnpDriversPath value in the Sysprep.inf file limit of 2047 characters. big_smile. Just completely forget about it... Skip that entirely. That is the point we are making... Just because you got lucky does not mean you will continue to get lucky big_smile.  Use tried and proven methods. Especially the ones recomended by MS. OK? 

So your deployment is not broken the way microsoft says it should be... LOL so what are you saying micosoft can't even get a BUG right? LOL Too Funny!!!

Simply Populate that registry entry with the data that you were previously populating OEMPnpDriversPath with. Know in your mind by doing it this way you will never have to fight this issue big_smile.

NOTE:
If you followed the directions above you already have the correct entries int the Device Path Key and don't need OEMPnpDriversPath (this would explain why it worked for you smile)
>> 3. Extract DevPath.exe from DPBase\bin\wnt5_x86-32\M2.7z and run DevPath.exe C:\D
That command populates the Device Path Key and does not suffer the shorcomings of OEMPnpDriversPath.
Again if you did that then that would explain why your setup worked, and it is not because you used OEMPnpDriversPath.

Note HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion  also has a limit. It is much larger, but all things have limits. the limit of a single registry entry is in the neighborhood of 1 megabyte. We have hit this limit with DriverPacks before. certan goofballs have attempted to include ALL of the DriverPacks including the 3rd party DriverPack useing a method called KTD. They did this because they did not understand what KTD did or how it worked. It would not have done what they had hoped it would. But we did discover that if you exceed the 1MB or so limt you just might end up with a blank registry entry, not even %SystemRoot%\INF remained. (quite funny)

Reminder... the DevicePath value is a different limit than the one I refered to regarding mass storage drivers. Textmode Mass storage drivers are cached in RAM and have a pre-specified allocation size. This is true for Textmode and PE stages of setup (PE uses TextMode drivers for mass storage) when you deploy there is a PE stage environment.   

DPInst.exe will not change the path... not by itself.
Were you calling dpinst with a script... Like my SAD script? (or other)
When you ran SAD (AKA DP_Install_Tool.cmd) what packs were included?

Did you provide the logs in the other thread ... checking now.

Jeff

Yes, it's funny smile But i suggest that result I get is due to the one of the following:
1. Source machine has 4 Gb RAM( but i've deployed images from it to the machines with 512 Mb RAM and everything was well )
2. Source Windows XP SP3 is Russian( pretty weird suggestion but you know that thing about UTF-8, maybe localized os has double buffer in this case )
3. Source Windows XP SP3 gets full list of updates from Windows Update( till 2011.01.15 ) including "secondary updates" before sysprep launches.

I do not call DPInst.exe directly or by self-made script, I simply launch( DP_Install_Tool.cmd ) at first logon after mini-setup.
Now i have two variants of my repack: the OLD one and the NEW( I'm testing it now )

OLD: When all driverpacks was near 10.09 version.
1. I get all main driverpacks downloaded and uncompressed( with 7zip ) in to separate folder "SF", and get the "D" folder and the .ini-files in it.
2. All 3rd party driverpacks was uncompressed( with 7zip ) in to main folder "MF", and I get the "D" folder and the .ini-files in it.
3. After that i've done 2 or maybe 3 Disc mode integration of Main driverpacks with "method 1" ( DPBase cuts the OEMPnpDriversPath in WINNT.SIF file, and to get the full string for all main driverpacks we need to integrate it separately, after that we can just combine the result values of OEMPnpDriversPath in WINNT.SIF from all steps, after that I delete all steps distros and do not use WINNT.SIF OEMPnpDriversPath in Windows setup ) Combined string will be placed as value for "OEMPnpDriversPath" in SYSPREP.INF but now it is more than 4096 symbols long. And I've noticed that if I remove "D\" from every path separated with ";" the resulting string will be less than 4096 symbols. And i've decided to do so.
4. I look in "SF" folder( where I unpack main driver packs ) and deleted .ini-files( making driverpacks completely separate ), because now i have to place contents of folder "SF\D" - [ "C","G","M","P","S","W" folders] - into %SystemDrive% ( C:\ in most cases ) due to "D\" removal from previous step.
5. I look in "MF" folder( with 3rd party driverpacks ) and put files( ATICCC.ins, devcon.exe, DP_Install_Tool.cmd, DPsFnshr.exe, DPsFnshr.ini, DSPdsblr.exe, makePNF.exe, mute.exe, Nvidia.ins, pmtimer.exe ) files near to existing .ini-files of 3rd Party Driverpacks. After that I put folders "C","G","M","P","S","W" from "SF\D" folder near to "D" folder in MF.
6. Finally i've got MF folder with contents below( folder names in square brackets ):

[C]
[D]
[G]
[M]
[P]
[S]
[W]
ATICCC.ins
devcon.exe
DP_Install_Tool.cmd
DPsFnshr.exe
DPsFnshr.ini
DriverPack_ATT_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Bluetooth_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_HID_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_LAN-RIS_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Misc_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_WebCam_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DSPdsblr.exe
makePNF.exe
mute.exe
Nvidia.ins
pmtimer.exe

Resulting OEMPnpDriversPath in sysprep.inf

OemPnpDriversPath = "C\A;C\A2;C\A4;C\A5;C\A6;C\A7;C\Ak;C\At;C\D;C\E;C\F;C\H;C\I;C\I2\1;C\I2\2;C\I2\3;C\I2\4;C\I2\5;C\I4;C\I5;C\I6;C\Ia;C\Ib;C\Ic;C\Id;C\Ie;C\IN;C\IT;C\K;C\N;C\N1;C\N4;C\N6;C\N7;C\N9;C\Nt;C\S;C\T;C\U;C\V;C\V2;C\V3;C\VX;G\3;G\3a;G\3b;G\3b\TV;G\A;G\A\W;G\A1;G\A1\W;G\A2;G\A3;G\A4;G\A7;G\A8;G\AD;G\As;G\I;G\I1;G\I2;G\I3;G\I4;G\I5;G\I6;G\I7;G\I8;G\I9;G\IA;G\M;G\N;G\N1;G\N2;G\N8;G\P;G\S3;G\S3a;G\S3b;G\S3c;G\S3d;G\S3e;G\S3f;G\S3g;G\Sa;G\Sb;G\Sc;G\Sd;G\Se;G\sf;G\T1;G\T2;G\TR;G\V;G\V1;G\V2;G\V3;G\V4;G\V5;G\V6;G\V7;G\V8;G\V9;G\Va;G\Vb;G\X;G\x2;L\3;L\3A;L\3B;L\3C;L\3D;L\3E;L\3F;L\3G;L\A;L\A1;L\A2;L\A4;L\A5;L\A6;L\AD;L\AG;L\AL;L\AM;L\AM1;L\AM2;L\AN;L\AS;L\At;L\At1;L\At2;L\AX;L\Ax1;L\Ax2;L\Ax3;L\Ax4;L\Ax5;L\Ax6;L\B1;L\B2;L\B3;L\B4;L\BF;L\BF1;L\BU;L\BU1;L\BU2;L\C;L\C1;L\C2;L\C3;L\C5;L\D;L\D0;L\D1;L\D2;L\D3;L\D4;L\D5;L\D6;L\D7;L\D8;L\D9;L\DA;L\DA1;L\DA2;L\G;L\H;L\HP;L\I;L\IC;L\IC1;L\J;L\L;L\L1;L\L2;L\L3;L\L4;L\L5;L\L6;L\L7;L\M;L\MI;L\MO;L\MS;L\N;L\N1;L\N2;L\N3;L\N4;L\N5;L\N6;L\N7;L\N8;L\N9;L\ND;L\NS;L\NV;L\NV1;L\NV1\P\2K;L\NV1\P\XP;L\NV2;L\NV3;L\NV4;L\NV5;L\NV6;L\NV7;L\O;L\O1;L\O2;L\O3;L\O4;L\O5;L\O6;L\R;L\R1;L\R2;L\R3;L\R4;L\RS;L\S;L\S1;L\S2;L\S3;L\S4;L\S6;L\S7;L\S8;L\SB;L\SB1;L\Sc;L\Sc1;L\Sc5;L\Sc7;L\Sc8;L\Sc9;L\SL;L\SS;L\SS2;L\U;L\U1;L\U3;L\U4;L\U5;L\V;L\V1;L\V2;L\X;L\X1;L\Z;P\A;S\A;S\A1;S\AL;S\AS;S\AU;S\C1;S\C2;S\C3;S\C4;S\C5;S\C6;S\C7;S\C8;S\CL;S\CR;S\CR1;S\CR3;S\CR4\Win2k_xp;S\CRa;S\CRa\winxp\bin;S\CRb\Win2k_xp;S\CT;S\CT1;S\CT2;S\CT3;S\E;S\E1;S\E2;S\E3;S\ES;S\ES1;S\H;S\H1;S\I;S\I0;S\I1;S\I10;S\I11;S\I12;S\I13;S\I14;S\I15;S\I16;S\I17;S\I18;S\I19;S\I2;S\I20;S\I21;S\I3;S\I4;S\I5;S\I6;S\I7;S\I8;S\I9;S\M;S\M0;S\M1;S\M2;S\M3;S\M4;S\M5;S\M6;S\M7;S\M8;S\M9;S\Ma;S\Mb;S\N;S\N2;S\R;S\R1;S\R2;S\R3;S\S;S\S0;S\S1;S\S10;S\S11;S\S12;S\S13;S\S14;S\S15;S\S16;S\S17;S\S18;S\S19;S\S2;S\S20;S\S21;S\S22;S\S25;S\S26;S\S27;S\S28;S\S29;S\S3;S\S30;S\S31;S\S32;S\S33;S\S34;S\S35;S\S36;S\S37;S\S38;S\S39;S\S4;S\S5;S\S6;S\S7;S\S8;S\S9;S\Sa;S\Sb;S\Sc;S\Sd;S\Se;S\Sf;S\Sg;S\Sh;S\Si;S\Sj;S\Sk;S\Sl;S\Sm;S\Sn;S\So;S\Sp;S\Sq;S\Sr;S\SS;S\SS2;S\T;S\T1;S\T2;S\TB;S\TR;S\V1;S\V2;S\V3;S\X;S\X0;S\X1;S\X11;S\X12;S\X13;S\X14;S\X15;S\X16;S\X17;S\X18;S\X19;S\X2;S\X20;S\X21;S\X22;S\X23;S\X24;S\X25;S\X26;S\X3;S\X4;S\X5;S\X6;S\X7;S\X8;S\X9;S\Y;S\Y1M\3;M\3B;M\3C;M\A;M\A2;M\A3;M\A4;M\A5;M\A6;M\A7;M\A8;M\AD;M\AD2;M\AD3;M\AD4;M\AD5;M\AD6;M\AD7;M\AD8;M\AD9;M\ADA;M\ADB;M\ADC;M\ADD;M\AM;M\AM0;M\AM1;M\AM2;M\AM3;M\AR;M\AT;M\AU;M\AU2;M\AU3;M\B;M\C;M\C1;M\C2;M\C3;M\C4;M\D;M\D1;M\D3;M\E;M\H;M\H1;M\H10;M\H11;M\H12;M\H1S;M\H2;M\H3;M\H3K;M\H3S;M\H4;M\H4K;M\H4S;M\H5;M\H6;M\H6S;M\H7;M\H7S;M\H8;M\H9;M\H9S;M\I;M\I2;M\I3;M\I4;M\I5;M\I6;M\I7;M\IB;M\IB3;M\IB6;M\IN;M\IT;M\J;M\L;M\L1;M\L2;M\L3;M\L4;M\L5;M\L6;M\L7;M\L8;M\L8r;M\L9;M\La;M\Lb;M\M;M\M2;M\M3;M\M4;M\M5;M\N2;M\N4;M\N4I;M\N5;M\N6;M\N6r;M\N7;M\N7r;M\Nt;M\P;M\P\K;M\P\S;M\P1;M\P1K;M\P1S;M\P2;M\P2\K;M\P2S;M\P3;M\P4;M\P5;M\P6;M\P6K;M\P6S;M\P7;M\P8;M\P9;M\PA;M\PAS;M\PC;M\PD;M\Q;M\Q2;M\Q3;M\Q4;M\S;M\S2;M\S2A;M\S3;M\S4;M\S5;M\S7;M\S7A;M\S7B;M\S8;M\S9;M\SA;M\SA2;M\SB;M\SB2;M\SB3;M\SB4;M\SB5;M\SC;M\SC2;M\SC3;M\SC4;M\SC5;M\SS;M\SS1;M\SS2;M\SS3;M\T;M\V;M\V2;M\V3;M\V4;M\VM;W\3;W\3a;W\3b;W\3c;W\3e;W\3f;W\A;W\A2;W\A4;W\AL;W\AS;W\At;W\AtF;W\AV;W\B;W\B1;W\B2;W\B3;W\B4;W\B5;W\B6;W\B8;W\B9;W\BL;W\BL3;W\BL4;W\BL5;W\BL6;W\Br;W\Br0;W\Br3;W\Br7;W\Br8;W\BU;W\BU1;W\BU2;W\BU3;W\BU4;W\BU5;W\BU7;W\BU8;W\C;W\C3;W\CL;W\Co;W\Cr;W\Cr2;W\Cr3;W\Cr4;W\D;W\D1;W\D2;W\D3;W\D4;W\D5;W\D6;W\D7;W\D8;W\DA;W\DB;W\DF;W\DG;W\DL;W\E;W\E1;W\E2;W\E6;W\E8;W\EC;W\EH;W\Es;W\G;W\G2;W\H;W\I;W\I1;W\I2;W\I3;W\I4;W\I5;W\I6;W\Ib;W\IS;W\L;W\L0;W\L1;W\L2;W\L3;W\L4;W\L5;W\L6;W\L7;W\L8;W\L9;W\La;W\Lb;W\Lc;W\Ld;W\Le;W\Lf;W\Lg;W\Lh;W\Lm;W\Lm1;W\Lm2;W\Lx;W\M;W\MI;W\MT;W\N1;W\N2;W\N3;W\N4;W\N6;W\N8;W\N9;W\NA;W\NB;W\NC;W\ND;W\NH;W\No;W\o;W\o2;W\o3;W\P;W\Pr;W\R;W\R1;W\R2;W\R3;W\R4;W\R5;W\R6;W\R7;W\R8;W\R9;W\RE;W\RE1;W\RE2;W\RE3;W\RE4;W\S;W\S0;W\S1;W\S2;W\S3;W\S4;W\S5;W\S6;W\S7;W\S8;W\S9;W\Sa;W\Sc1;W\Sc2;W\Sc5;W\Sc6;W\Sc8;W\ScB;W\ScD;W\Sg;W\SI;W\Si2;W\Si3;W\Siu;W\Su;W\Su2;W\Su4;W\Su5;W\Su8;W\SuB;W\SuC;W\SuE;W\T;W\T2;W\T3;W\TO;W\TP;W\U;W\U2;W\U3;W\U4;W\U5;W\U6;W\U7;W\V;W\V2;W\W;W\X;W\X2;W\X7;W\Z;W\Z1;W\Z2;W\Z4;W\ZC"

Devicepath value before sysprep

%SystemRoot%\inf

Resulting Devicepath after sysprep

%SystemRoot%\inf;%SystemDrive%\C\A;%SystemDrive%\C\A2;%SystemDrive%\C\A4;%SystemDrive%\C\A5;%SystemDrive%\C\A6;%SystemDrive%\C\A7;%SystemDrive%\C\Ak;%SystemDrive%\C\At;%SystemDrive%\C\D;%SystemDrive%\C\E;%SystemDrive%\C\F;%SystemDrive%\C\H;%SystemDrive%\C\I;%SystemDrive%\C\I2\1;%SystemDrive%\C\I2\2;%SystemDrive%\C\I2\3;%SystemDrive%\C\I2\4;%SystemDrive%\C\I2\5;%SystemDrive%\C\I4;%SystemDrive%\C\I5;%SystemDrive%\C\I6;%SystemDrive%\C\Ia;%SystemDrive%\C\Ib;%SystemDrive%\C\Ic;%SystemDrive%\C\Id;%SystemDrive%\C\Ie;%SystemDrive%\C\IN;%SystemDrive%\C\IT;%SystemDrive%\C\K;%SystemDrive%\C\N;%SystemDrive%\C\N1;%SystemDrive%\C\N4;%SystemDrive%\C\N6;%SystemDrive%\C\N7;%SystemDrive%\C\N9;%SystemDrive%\C\Nt;%SystemDrive%\C\S;%SystemDrive%\C\T;%SystemDrive%\C\U;%SystemDrive%\C\V;%SystemDrive%\C\V2;%SystemDrive%\C\V3;%SystemDrive%\C\VX;%SystemDrive%\G\3;%SystemDrive%\G\3a;%SystemDrive%\G\3b;%SystemDrive%\G\3b\TV;%SystemDrive%\G\A;%SystemDrive%\G\A\W;%SystemDrive%\G\A1;%SystemDrive%\G\A1\W;%SystemDrive%\G\A2;%SystemDrive%\G\A3;%SystemDrive%\G\A4;%SystemDrive%\G\A7;%SystemDrive%\G\A8;%SystemDrive%\G\AD;%SystemDrive%\G\As;%SystemDrive%\G\I;%SystemDrive%\G\I1;%SystemDrive%\G\I2;%SystemDrive%\G\I3;%SystemDrive%\G\I4;%SystemDrive%\G\I5;%SystemDrive%\G\I6;%SystemDrive%\G\I7;%SystemDrive%\G\I8;%SystemDrive%\G\I9;%SystemDrive%\G\IA;%SystemDrive%\G\M;%SystemDrive%\G\N;%SystemDrive%\G\N1;%SystemDrive%\G\N2;%SystemDrive%\G\N8;%SystemDrive%\G\P;%SystemDrive%\G\S3;%SystemDrive%\G\S3a;%SystemDrive%\G\S3b;%SystemDrive%\G\S3c;%SystemDrive%\G\S3d;%SystemDrive%\G\S3e;%SystemDrive%\G\S3f;%SystemDrive%\G\S3g;%SystemDrive%\G\Sa;%SystemDrive%\G\Sb;%SystemDrive%\G\Sc;%SystemDrive%\G\Sd;%SystemDrive%\G\Se;%SystemDrive%\G\sf;%SystemDrive%\G\T1;%SystemDrive%\G\T2;%SystemDrive%\G\TR;%SystemDrive%\G\V;%SystemDrive%\G\V1;%SystemDrive%\G\V2;%SystemDrive%\G\V3;%SystemDrive%\G\V4;%SystemDrive%\G\V5;%SystemDrive%\G\V6;%SystemDrive%\G\V7;%SystemDrive%\G\V8;%SystemDrive%\G\V9;%SystemDrive%\G\Va;%SystemDrive%\G\Vb;%SystemDrive%\G\X;%SystemDrive%\G\x2;%SystemDrive%\L\3;%SystemDrive%\L\3A;%SystemDrive%\L\3B;%SystemDrive%\L\3C;%SystemDrive%\L\3D;%SystemDrive%\L\3E;%SystemDrive%\L\3F;%SystemDrive%\L\3G;%SystemDrive%\L\A;%SystemDrive%\L\A1;%SystemDrive%\L\A2;%SystemDrive%\L\A4;%SystemDrive%\L\A5;%SystemDrive%\L\A6;%SystemDrive%\L\AD;%SystemDrive%\L\AG;%SystemDrive%\L\AL;%SystemDrive%\L\AM;%SystemDrive%\L\AM1;%SystemDrive%\L\AM2;%SystemDrive%\L\AN;%SystemDrive%\L\AS;%SystemDrive%\L\At;%SystemDrive%\L\At1;%SystemDrive%\L\At2;%SystemDrive%\L\AX;%SystemDrive%\L\Ax1;%SystemDrive%\L\Ax2;%SystemDrive%\L\Ax3;%SystemDrive%\L\Ax4;%SystemDrive%\L\Ax5;%SystemDrive%\L\Ax6;%SystemDrive%\L\B1;%SystemDrive%\L\B2;%SystemDrive%\L\B3;%SystemDrive%\L\B4;%SystemDrive%\L\BF;%SystemDrive%\L\BF1;%SystemDrive%\L\BU;%SystemDrive%\L\BU1;%SystemDrive%\L\BU2;%SystemDrive%\L\C;%SystemDrive%\L\C1;%SystemDrive%\L\C2;%SystemDrive%\L\C3;%SystemDrive%\L\C5;%SystemDrive%\L\D;%SystemDrive%\L\D0;%SystemDrive%\L\D1;%SystemDrive%\L\D2;%SystemDrive%\L\D3;%SystemDrive%\L\D4;%SystemDrive%\L\D5;%SystemDrive%\L\D6;%SystemDrive%\L\D7;%SystemDrive%\L\D8;%SystemDrive%\L\D9;%SystemDrive%\L\DA;%SystemDrive%\L\DA1;%SystemDrive%\L\DA2;%SystemDrive%\L\G;%SystemDrive%\L\H;%SystemDrive%\L\HP;%SystemDrive%\L\I;%SystemDrive%\L\IC;%SystemDrive%\L\IC1;%SystemDrive%\L\J;%SystemDrive%\L\L;%SystemDrive%\L\L1;%SystemDrive%\L\L2;%SystemDrive%\L\L3;%SystemDrive%\L\L4;%SystemDrive%\L\L5;%SystemDrive%\L\L6;%SystemDrive%\L\L7;%SystemDrive%\L\M;%SystemDrive%\L\MI;%SystemDrive%\L\MO;%SystemDrive%\L\MS;%SystemDrive%\L\N;%SystemDrive%\L\N1;%SystemDrive%\L\N2;%SystemDrive%\L\N3;%SystemDrive%\L\N4;%SystemDrive%\L\N5;%SystemDrive%\L\N6;%SystemDrive%\L\N7;%SystemDrive%\L\N8;%SystemDrive%\L\N9;%SystemDrive%\L\ND;%SystemDrive%\L\NS;%SystemDrive%\L\NV;%SystemDrive%\L\NV1;%SystemDrive%\L\NV1\P\2K;%SystemDrive%\L\NV1\P\XP;%SystemDrive%\L\NV2;%SystemDrive%\L\NV3;%SystemDrive%\L\NV4;%SystemDrive%\L\NV5;%SystemDrive%\L\NV6;%SystemDrive%\L\NV7;%SystemDrive%\L\O;%SystemDrive%\L\O1;%SystemDrive%\L\O2;%SystemDrive%\L\O3;%SystemDrive%\L\O4;%SystemDrive%\L\O5;%SystemDrive%\L\O6;%SystemDrive%\L\R;%SystemDrive%\L\R1;%SystemDrive%\L\R2;%SystemDrive%\L\R3;%SystemDrive%\L\R4;%SystemDrive%\L\RS;%SystemDrive%\L\S;%SystemDrive%\L\S1;%SystemDrive%\L\S2;%SystemDrive%\L\S3;%SystemDrive%\L\S4;%SystemDrive%\L\S6;%SystemDrive%\L\S7;%SystemDrive%\L\S8;%SystemDrive%\L\SB;%SystemDrive%\L\SB1;%SystemDrive%\L\Sc;%SystemDrive%\L\Sc1;%SystemDrive%\L\Sc5;%SystemDrive%\L\Sc7;%SystemDrive%\L\Sc8;%SystemDrive%\L\Sc9;%SystemDrive%\L\SL;%SystemDrive%\L\SS;%SystemDrive%\L\SS2;%SystemDrive%\L\U;%SystemDrive%\L\U1;%SystemDrive%\L\U3;%SystemDrive%\L\U4;%SystemDrive%\L\U5;%SystemDrive%\L\V;%SystemDrive%\L\V1;%SystemDrive%\L\V2;%SystemDrive%\L\X;%SystemDrive%\L\X1;%SystemDrive%\L\Z;%SystemDrive%\P\A;%SystemDrive%\S\A;%SystemDrive%\S\A1;%SystemDrive%\S\AL;%SystemDrive%\S\AS;%SystemDrive%\S\AU;%SystemDrive%\S\C1;%SystemDrive%\S\C2;%SystemDrive%\S\C3;%SystemDrive%\S\C4;%SystemDrive%\S\C5;%SystemDrive%\S\C6;%SystemDrive%\S\C7;%SystemDrive%\S\C8;%SystemDrive%\S\CL;%SystemDrive%\S\CR;%SystemDrive%\S\CR1;%SystemDrive%\S\CR3;%SystemDrive%\S\CR4\Win2k_xp;%SystemDrive%\S\CRa;%SystemDrive%\S\CRa\winxp\bin;%SystemDrive%\S\CRb\Win2k_xp;%SystemDrive%\S\CT;%SystemDrive%\S\CT1;%SystemDrive%\S\CT2;%SystemDrive%\S\CT3;%SystemDrive%\S\E;%SystemDrive%\S\E1;%SystemDrive%\S\E2;%SystemDrive%\S\E3;%SystemDrive%\S\ES;%SystemDrive%\S\ES1;%SystemDrive%\S\H;%SystemDrive%\S\H1;%SystemDrive%\S\I;%SystemDrive%\S\I0;%SystemDrive%\S\I1;%SystemDrive%\S\I10;%SystemDrive%\S\I11;%SystemDrive%\S\I12;%SystemDrive%\S\I13;%SystemDrive%\S\I14;%SystemDrive%\S\I15;%SystemDrive%\S\I16;%SystemDrive%\S\I17;%SystemDrive%\S\I18;%SystemDrive%\S\I19;%SystemDrive%\S\I2;%SystemDrive%\S\I20;%SystemDrive%\S\I21;%SystemDrive%\S\I3;%SystemDrive%\S\I4;%SystemDrive%\S\I5;%SystemDrive%\S\I6;%SystemDrive%\S\I7;%SystemDrive%\S\I8;%SystemDrive%\S\I9;%SystemDrive%\S\M;%SystemDrive%\S\M0;%SystemDrive%\S\M1;%SystemDrive%\S\M2;%SystemDrive%\S\M3;%SystemDrive%\S\M4;%SystemDrive%\S\M5;%SystemDrive%\S\M6;%SystemDrive%\S\M7;%SystemDrive%\S\M8;%SystemDrive%\S\M9;%SystemDrive%\S\Ma;%SystemDrive%\S\Mb;%SystemDrive%\S\N;%SystemDrive%\S\N2;%SystemDrive%\S\R;%SystemDrive%\S\R1;%SystemDrive%\S\R2;%SystemDrive%\S\R3;%SystemDrive%\S\S;%SystemDrive%\S\S0;%SystemDrive%\S\S1;%SystemDrive%\S\S10;%SystemDrive%\S\S11;%SystemDrive%\S\S12;%SystemDrive%\S\S13;%SystemDrive%\S\S14;%SystemDrive%\S\S15;%SystemDrive%\S\S16;%SystemDrive%\S\S17;%SystemDrive%\S\S18;%SystemDrive%\S\S19;%SystemDrive%\S\S2;%SystemDrive%\S\S20;%SystemDrive%\S\S21;%SystemDrive%\S\S22;%SystemDrive%\S\S25;%SystemDrive%\S\S26;%SystemDrive%\S\S27;%SystemDrive%\S\S28;%SystemDrive%\S\S29;%SystemDrive%\S\S3;%SystemDrive%\S\S30;%SystemDrive%\S\S31;%SystemDrive%\S\S32;%SystemDrive%\S\S33;%SystemDrive%\S\S34;%SystemDrive%\S\S35;%SystemDrive%\S\S36;%SystemDrive%\S\S37;%SystemDrive%\S\S38;%SystemDrive%\S\S39;%SystemDrive%\S\S4;%SystemDrive%\S\S5;%SystemDrive%\S\S6;%SystemDrive%\S\S7;%SystemDrive%\S\S8;%SystemDrive%\S\S9;%SystemDrive%\S\Sa;%SystemDrive%\S\Sb;%SystemDrive%\S\Sc;%SystemDrive%\S\Sd;%SystemDrive%\S\Se;%SystemDrive%\S\Sf;%SystemDrive%\S\Sg;%SystemDrive%\S\Sh;%SystemDrive%\S\Si;%SystemDrive%\S\Sj;%SystemDrive%\S\Sk;%SystemDrive%\S\Sl;%SystemDrive%\S\Sm;%SystemDrive%\S\Sn;%SystemDrive%\S\So;%SystemDrive%\S\Sp;%SystemDrive%\S\Sq;%SystemDrive%\S\Sr;%SystemDrive%\S\SS;%SystemDrive%\S\SS2;%SystemDrive%\S\T;%SystemDrive%\S\T1;%SystemDrive%\S\T2;%SystemDrive%\S\TB;%SystemDrive%\S\TR;%SystemDrive%\S\V1;%SystemDrive%\S\V2;%SystemDrive%\S\V3;%SystemDrive%\S\X;%SystemDrive%\S\X0;%SystemDrive%\S\X1;%SystemDrive%\S\X11;%SystemDrive%\S\X12;%SystemDrive%\S\X13;%SystemDrive%\S\X14;%SystemDrive%\S\X15;%SystemDrive%\S\X16;%SystemDrive%\S\X17;%SystemDrive%\S\X18;%SystemDrive%\S\X19;%SystemDrive%\S\X2;%SystemDrive%\S\X20;%SystemDrive%\S\X21;%SystemDrive%\S\X22;%SystemDrive%\S\X23;%SystemDrive%\S\X24;%SystemDrive%\S\X25;%SystemDrive%\S\X26;%SystemDrive%\S\X3;%SystemDrive%\S\X4;%SystemDrive%\S\X5;%SystemDrive%\S\X6;%SystemDrive%\S\X7;%SystemDrive%\S\X8;%SystemDrive%\S\X9;%SystemDrive%\S\Y;%SystemDrive%\S\Y1M\3;%SystemDrive%\M\3B;%SystemDrive%\M\3C;%SystemDrive%\M\A;%SystemDrive%\M\A2;%SystemDrive%\M\A3;%SystemDrive%\M\A4;%SystemDrive%\M\A5;%SystemDrive%\M\A6;%SystemDrive%\M\A7;%SystemDrive%\M\A8;%SystemDrive%\M\AD;%SystemDrive%\M\AD2;%SystemDrive%\M\AD3;%SystemDrive%\M\AD4;%SystemDrive%\M\AD5;%SystemDrive%\M\AD6;%SystemDrive%\M\AD7;%SystemDrive%\M\AD8;%SystemDrive%\M\AD9;%SystemDrive%\M\ADA;%SystemDrive%\M\ADB;%SystemDrive%\M\ADC;%SystemDrive%\M\ADD;%SystemDrive%\M\AM;%SystemDrive%\M\AM0;%SystemDrive%\M\AM1;%SystemDrive%\M\AM2;%SystemDrive%\M\AM3;%SystemDrive%\M\AR;%SystemDrive%\M\AT;%SystemDrive%\M\AU;%SystemDrive%\M\AU2;%SystemDrive%\M\AU3;%SystemDrive%\M\B;%SystemDrive%\M\C;%SystemDrive%\M\C1;%SystemDrive%\M\C2;%SystemDrive%\M\C3;%SystemDrive%\M\C4;%SystemDrive%\M\D;%SystemDrive%\M\D1;%SystemDrive%\M\D3;%SystemDrive%\M\E;%SystemDrive%\M\H;%SystemDrive%\M\H1;%SystemDrive%\M\H10;%SystemDrive%\M\H11;%SystemDrive%\M\H12;%SystemDrive%\M\H1S;%SystemDrive%\M\H2;%SystemDrive%\M\H3;%SystemDrive%\M\H3K;%SystemDrive%\M\H3S;%SystemDrive%\M\H4;%SystemDrive%\M\H4K;%SystemDrive%\M\H4S;%SystemDrive%\M\H5;%SystemDrive%\M\H6;%SystemDrive%\M\H6S;%SystemDrive%\M\H7;%SystemDrive%\M\H7S;%SystemDrive%\M\H8;%SystemDrive%\M\H9;%SystemDrive%\M\H9S;%SystemDrive%\M\I;%SystemDrive%\M\I2;%SystemDrive%\M\I3;%SystemDrive%\M\I4;%SystemDrive%\M\I5;%SystemDrive%\M\I6;%SystemDrive%\M\I7;%SystemDrive%\M\IB;%SystemDrive%\M\IB3;%SystemDrive%\M\IB6;%SystemDrive%\M\IN;%SystemDrive%\M\IT;%SystemDrive%\M\J;%SystemDrive%\M\L;%SystemDrive%\M\L1;%SystemDrive%\M\L2;%SystemDrive%\M\L3;%SystemDrive%\M\L4;%SystemDrive%\M\L5;%SystemDrive%\M\L6;%SystemDrive%\M\L7;%SystemDrive%\M\L8;%SystemDrive%\M\L8r;%SystemDrive%\M\L9;%SystemDrive%\M\La;%SystemDrive%\M\Lb;%SystemDrive%\M\M;%SystemDrive%\M\M2;%SystemDrive%\M\M3;%SystemDrive%\M\M4;%SystemDrive%\M\M5;%SystemDrive%\M\N2;%SystemDrive%\M\N4;%SystemDrive%\M\N4I;%SystemDrive%\M\N5;%SystemDrive%\M\N6;%SystemDrive%\M\N6r;%SystemDrive%\M\N7;%SystemDrive%\M\N7r;%SystemDrive%\M\Nt;%SystemDrive%\M\P;%SystemDrive%\M\P\K;%SystemDrive%\M\P\S;%SystemDrive%\M\P1;%SystemDrive%\M\P1K;%SystemDrive%\M\P1S;%SystemDrive%\M\P2;%SystemDrive%\M\P2\K;%SystemDrive%\M\P2S;%SystemDrive%\M\P3;%SystemDrive%\M\P4;%SystemDrive%\M\P5;%SystemDrive%\M\P6;%SystemDrive%\M\P6K;%SystemDrive%\M\P6S;%SystemDrive%\M\P7;%SystemDrive%\M\P8;%SystemDrive%\M\P9;%SystemDrive%\M\PA;%SystemDrive%\M\PAS;%SystemDrive%\M\PC;%SystemDrive%\M\PD;%SystemDrive%\M\Q;%SystemDrive%\M\Q2;%SystemDrive%\M\Q3;%SystemDrive%\M\Q4;%SystemDrive%\M\S;%SystemDrive%\M\S2;%SystemDrive%\M\S2A;%SystemDrive%\M\S3;%SystemDrive%\M\S4;%SystemDrive%\M\S5;%SystemDrive%\M\S7;%SystemDrive%\M\S7A;%SystemDrive%\M\S7B;%SystemDrive%\M\S8;%SystemDrive%\M\S9;%SystemDrive%\M\SA;%SystemDrive%\M\SA2;%SystemDrive%\M\SB;%SystemDrive%\M\SB2;%SystemDrive%\M\SB3;%SystemDrive%\M\SB4;%SystemDrive%\M\SB5;%SystemDrive%\M\SC;%SystemDrive%\M\SC2;%SystemDrive%\M\SC3;%SystemDrive%\M\SC4;%SystemDrive%\M\SC5;%SystemDrive%\M\SS;%SystemDrive%\M\SS1;%SystemDrive%\M\SS2;%SystemDrive%\M\SS3;%SystemDrive%\M\T;%SystemDrive%\M\V;%SystemDrive%\M\V2;%SystemDrive%\M\V3;%SystemDrive%\M\V4;%SystemDrive%\M\VM;%SystemDrive%\W\3;%SystemDrive%\W\3a;%SystemDrive%\W\3b;%SystemDrive%\W\3c;%SystemDrive%\W\3e;%SystemDrive%\W\3f;%SystemDrive%\W\A;%SystemDrive%\W\A2;%SystemDrive%\W\A4;%SystemDrive%\W\AL;%SystemDrive%\W\AS;%SystemDrive%\W\At;%SystemDrive%\W\AtF;%SystemDrive%\W\AV;%SystemDrive%\W\B;%SystemDrive%\W\B1;%SystemDrive%\W\B2;%SystemDrive%\W\B3;%SystemDrive%\W\B4;%SystemDrive%\W\B5;%SystemDrive%\W\B6;%SystemDrive%\W\B8;%SystemDrive%\W\B9;%SystemDrive%\W\BL;%SystemDrive%\W\BL3;%SystemDrive%\W\BL4;%SystemDrive%\W\BL5;%SystemDrive%\W\BL6;%SystemDrive%\W\Br;%SystemDrive%\W\Br0;%SystemDrive%\W\Br3;%SystemDrive%\W\Br7;%SystemDrive%\W\Br8;%SystemDrive%\W\BU;%SystemDrive%\W\BU1;%SystemDrive%\W\BU2;%SystemDrive%\W\BU3;%SystemDrive%\W\BU4;%SystemDrive%\W\BU5;%SystemDrive%\W\BU7;%SystemDrive%\W\BU8;%SystemDrive%\W\C;%SystemDrive%\W\C3;%SystemDrive%\W\CL;%SystemDrive%\W\Co;%SystemDrive%\W\Cr;%SystemDrive%\W\Cr2;%SystemDrive%\W\Cr3;%SystemDrive%\W\Cr4;%SystemDrive%\W\D;%SystemDrive%\W\D1;%SystemDrive%\W\D2;%SystemDrive%\W\D3;%SystemDrive%\W\D4;%SystemDrive%\W\D5;%SystemDrive%\W\D6;%SystemDrive%\W\D7;%SystemDrive%\W\D8;%SystemDrive%\W\DA;%SystemDrive%\W\DB;%SystemDrive%\W\DF;%SystemDrive%\W\DG;%SystemDrive%\W\DL;%SystemDrive%\W\E;%SystemDrive%\W\E1;%SystemDrive%\W\E2;%SystemDrive%\W\E6;%SystemDrive%\W\E8;%SystemDrive%\W\EC;%SystemDrive%\W\EH;%SystemDrive%\W\Es;%SystemDrive%\W\G;%SystemDrive%\W\G2;%SystemDrive%\W\H;%SystemDrive%\W\I;%SystemDrive%\W\I1;%SystemDrive%\W\I2;%SystemDrive%\W\I3;%SystemDrive%\W\I4;%SystemDrive%\W\I5;%SystemDrive%\W\I6;%SystemDrive%\W\Ib;%SystemDrive%\W\IS;%SystemDrive%\W\L;%SystemDrive%\W\L0;%SystemDrive%\W\L1;%SystemDrive%\W\L2;%SystemDrive%\W\L3;%SystemDrive%\W\L4;%SystemDrive%\W\L5;%SystemDrive%\W\L6;%SystemDrive%\W\L7;%SystemDrive%\W\L8;%SystemDrive%\W\L9;%SystemDrive%\W\La;%SystemDrive%\W\Lb;%SystemDrive%\W\Lc;%SystemDrive%\W\Ld;%SystemDrive%\W\Le;%SystemDrive%\W\Lf;%SystemDrive%\W\Lg;%SystemDrive%\W\Lh;%SystemDrive%\W\Lm;%SystemDrive%\W\Lm1;%SystemDrive%\W\Lm2;%SystemDrive%\W\Lx;%SystemDrive%\W\M;%SystemDrive%\W\MI;%SystemDrive%\W\MT;%SystemDrive%\W\N1;%SystemDrive%\W\N2;%SystemDrive%\W\N3;%SystemDrive%\W\N4;%SystemDrive%\W\N6;%SystemDrive%\W\N8;%SystemDrive%\W\N9;%SystemDrive%\W\NA;%SystemDrive%\W\NB;%SystemDrive%\W\NC;%SystemDrive%\W\ND;%SystemDrive%\W\NH;%SystemDrive%\W\No;%SystemDrive%\W\o;%SystemDrive%\W\o2;%SystemDrive%\W\o3;%SystemDrive%\W\P;%SystemDrive%\W\Pr;%SystemDrive%\W\R;%SystemDrive%\W\R1;%SystemDrive%\W\R2;%SystemDrive%\W\R3;%SystemDrive%\W\R4;%SystemDrive%\W\R5;%SystemDrive%\W\R6;%SystemDrive%\W\R7;%SystemDrive%\W\R8;%SystemDrive%\W\R9;%SystemDrive%\W\RE;%SystemDrive%\W\RE1;%SystemDrive%\W\RE2;%SystemDrive%\W\RE3;%SystemDrive%\W\RE4;%SystemDrive%\W\S;%SystemDrive%\W\S0;%SystemDrive%\W\S1;%SystemDrive%\W\S2;%SystemDrive%\W\S3;%SystemDrive%\W\S4;%SystemDrive%\W\S5;%SystemDrive%\W\S6;%SystemDrive%\W\S7;%SystemDrive%\W\S8;%SystemDrive%\W\S9;%SystemDrive%\W\Sa;%SystemDrive%\W\Sc1;%SystemDrive%\W\Sc2;%SystemDrive%\W\Sc5;%SystemDrive%\W\Sc6;%SystemDrive%\W\Sc8;%SystemDrive%\W\ScB;%SystemDrive%\W\ScD;%SystemDrive%\W\Sg;%SystemDrive%\W\SI;%SystemDrive%\W\Si2;%SystemDrive%\W\Si3;%SystemDrive%\W\Siu;%SystemDrive%\W\Su;%SystemDrive%\W\Su2;%SystemDrive%\W\Su4;%SystemDrive%\W\Su5;%SystemDrive%\W\Su8;%SystemDrive%\W\SuB;%SystemDrive%\W\SuC;%SystemDrive%\W\SuE;%SystemDrive%\W\T;%SystemDrive%\W\T2;%SystemDrive%\W\T3;%SystemDrive%\W\TO;%SystemDrive%\W\TP;%SystemDrive%\W\U;%SystemDrive%\W\U2;%SystemDrive%\W\U3;%SystemDrive%\W\U4;%SystemDrive%\W\U5;%SystemDrive%\W\U6;%SystemDrive%\W\U7;%SystemDrive%\W\V;%SystemDrive%\W\V2;%SystemDrive%\W\W;%SystemDrive%\W\X;%SystemDrive%\W\X2;%SystemDrive%\W\X7;%SystemDrive%\W\Z;%SystemDrive%\W\Z1;%SystemDrive%\W\Z2;%SystemDrive%\W\Z4;%SystemDrive%\W\ZC

Please don't forget that it's and OLD variant but it worked fine on 10-20 deployed computers( every time all hardware was detected and drivers installed )!

The NEW one has one change:
Due to new drivers in 10.11 the OLD trick( with placing main driverpacks in %SystemRoot% ) didn't let me get OEMPnpDriversPath value less than 4096 even if I remove "D\" from every path( but I found an "i don't now but maybe" way how to do it and I will come back to it in the end of post ). Well all my tries finally ended with simple unpacking all driverpacks( main and 3rd party ) into single folder (with folder "D" and .ini-files in it) and after placing DP related files in that folder contents now is:

[D]
ATICCC.ins
devcon.exe
DP_Install_Tool.cmd
DPsFnshr.exe
DPsFnshr.ini
DriverPack_ATT_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Bluetooth_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Chipset_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_CPU_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Graphics_A_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Graphics_B_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Graphics_C_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_HID_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_LAN_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_LAN-RIS_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_MassStorage_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Misc_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Modem_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Sound_A_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_Sound_B_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DriverPack_WLAN_wnt5_x86-32.ini
DSPdsblr.exe
makePNF.exe
mute.exe
Nvidia.ins
pmtimer.exe

Resulting OEMPnpDriversPath in sysprep.inf( i removed LAN and WLAN driverpacks from it and string is 3462 symbols length )

OemPnpDriversPath = "D\C\A;D\C\A2;D\C\A4;D\C\A5;D\C\A6;D\C\A7;D\C\Ak;D\C\AM;D\C\At;D\C\D;D\C\E;D\C\F;D\C\H;D\C\I;D\C\I2\1;D\C\I2\2;D\C\I2\3;D\C\I2\4;D\C\I2\5;D\C\I2\7;D\C\I4;D\C\I5;D\C\Ia;D\C\Ib;D\C\Ic;D\C\Id;D\C\Ie;D\C\IN;D\C\IT;D\C\Iz;D\C\K;D\C\L;D\C\N;D\C\N1;D\C\N4;D\C\N6;D\C\N7;D\C\Nt;D\C\S;D\C\T;D\C\U\A;D\C\U\B;D\C\U\E;D\C\U\F;D\C\U\M;D\C\U\MC;D\C\U\N;D\C\U\N1;D\C\U\P;D\C\U\PR;D\C\U\R;D\C\U\RE;D\C\U\S;D\C\U\T;D\C\Ul;D\C\V;D\C\V2;D\C\V3;D\C\VX;D\G\3;D\G\3a;D\G\3b;D\G\3b\TV;D\G\A;D\G\A\W;D\G\A1;D\G\A1\W;D\G\A2;D\G\A3;D\G\A4;D\G\A7;D\G\A8;D\G\AD;D\G\As;D\G\I;D\G\I0;D\G\I1;D\G\I2;D\G\I3;D\G\I4;D\G\I5;D\G\I6;D\G\I7;D\G\I8;D\G\I9;D\G\IA;D\G\M;D\G\M1;D\G\N;D\G\N1;D\G\N2;D\G\N8;D\G\P;D\G\S3;D\G\S3a;D\G\S3b;D\G\S3c;D\G\S3d;D\G\S3e;D\G\S3f;D\G\S3g;D\G\Sa;D\G\Sb;D\G\Sc;D\G\Sd;D\G\Se;D\G\sf;D\G\T1;D\G\T2;D\G\TR;D\G\V;D\G\V1;D\G\V2;D\G\V3;D\G\V4;D\G\V5;D\G\V6;D\G\V7;D\G\V8;D\G\V9;D\G\Va;D\G\Vb;D\G\X;D\G\x2;D\M\3;D\M\3B;D\M\3C;D\M\A;D\M\A2;D\M\A3;D\M\A4;D\M\A5;D\M\A6;D\M\A7;D\M\A8;D\M\AD;D\M\AD2;D\M\AD3;D\M\AD4;D\M\AD5;D\M\AD6;D\M\AD7;D\M\AD8;D\M\AD9;D\M\ADA;D\M\ADB;D\M\ADC;D\M\ADD;D\M\AM;D\M\AM0;D\M\AM1;D\M\AM2;D\M\AM3;D\M\AM4;D\M\AM9;D\M\AR;D\M\AT;D\M\AU;D\M\AU2;D\M\AU3;D\M\B;D\M\C;D\M\C1;D\M\C2;D\M\C3;D\M\C4;D\M\D;D\M\D1;D\M\D3;D\M\E;D\M\H;D\M\H1;D\M\H10;D\M\H11;D\M\H12;D\M\H1S;D\M\H2;D\M\H3;D\M\H3K;D\M\H3S;D\M\H4;D\M\H4K;D\M\H4S;D\M\H5;D\M\H6;D\M\H6S;D\M\H7;D\M\H7S;D\M\H8;D\M\H9;D\M\H9S;D\M\I;D\M\I2;D\M\I3;D\M\I4;D\M\I5;D\M\I6;D\M\I7;D\M\I8;D\M\IB;D\M\IB3;D\M\IB6;D\M\IN;D\M\IT;D\M\IT\2k;D\M\IT\2k3;D\M\IT\XP;D\M\IT1;D\M\IT1\2K;D\M\IT1\2k3;D\M\J;D\M\L;D\M\L0;D\M\L1;D\M\L2;D\M\L3;D\M\L4;D\M\L5;D\M\L6;D\M\L7;D\M\L8;D\M\L8r;D\M\L9;D\M\La;D\M\Lb;D\M\M;D\M\M2;D\M\M3;D\M\M4;D\M\M5;D\M\N2;D\M\N4;D\M\N4I;D\M\N5;D\M\N6;D\M\N6r;D\M\N7;D\M\N7r;D\M\Nt;D\M\P;D\M\P\K;D\M\P\S;D\M\P1;D\M\P1K;D\M\P1S;D\M\P2;D\M\P2\K;D\M\P2S;D\M\P3;D\M\P4;D\M\P5;D\M\P6;D\M\P6K;D\M\P6S;D\M\P7;D\M\P8;D\M\P9;D\M\PA;D\M\PAS;D\M\PC;D\M\PD;D\M\Q;D\M\Q2;D\M\Q3;D\M\Q4;D\M\S;D\M\S2;D\M\S2A;D\M\S3;D\M\S4;D\M\S5;D\M\S7;D\M\S7A;D\M\S7B;D\M\S8;D\M\S9;D\M\SA;D\M\SA2;D\M\SB;D\M\SB2;D\M\SB3;D\M\SB4;D\M\SB5;D\M\SC;D\M\SC2;D\M\SC3;D\M\SC4;D\M\SC5;D\M\SS;D\M\SS1;D\M\SS2;D\M\SS3;D\M\T;D\M\V;D\M\V2;D\M\V3;D\M\V4;D\M\VM;D\P\A;D\S\A;D\S\A1;D\S\AL;D\S\AS;D\S\AU;D\S\C1;D\S\C2;D\S\C3;D\S\C4;D\S\C5;D\S\C6;D\S\C7;D\S\C8;D\S\CL;D\S\CR;D\S\CR1;D\S\CR3;D\S\CR4\Win2k_xp;D\S\CRa;D\S\CRa\winxp\bin;D\S\CRb\Win2k_xp;D\S\CT;D\S\CT1;D\S\CT2;D\S\CT3;D\S\E;D\S\E1;D\S\E2;D\S\E3;D\S\ES;D\S\ES1;D\S\H;D\S\H1;D\S\I;D\S\I0;D\S\I1;D\S\I10;D\S\I11;D\S\I12;D\S\I13;D\S\I14;D\S\I15;D\S\I16;D\S\I17;D\S\I18;D\S\I19;D\S\I2;D\S\I20;D\S\I21;D\S\I3;D\S\I4;D\S\I5;D\S\I6;D\S\I7;D\S\I8;D\S\I9;D\S\M;D\S\M0;D\S\M1;D\S\M2;D\S\M3;D\S\M4;D\S\M5;D\S\M6;D\S\M7;D\S\M8;D\S\M9;D\S\Ma;D\S\Mb;D\S\N;D\S\N2;D\S\R;D\S\R1;D\S\R2;D\S\R3;D\S\S;D\S\S0;D\S\S1;D\S\S10;D\S\S11;D\S\S12;D\S\S13;D\S\S14;D\S\S15;D\S\S16;D\S\S17;D\S\S18;D\S\S19;D\S\S2;D\S\S20;D\S\S21;D\S\S22;D\S\S25;D\S\S26;D\S\S27;D\S\S28;D\S\S29;D\S\S3;D\S\S30;D\S\S31;D\S\S32;D\S\S33;D\S\S34;D\S\S35;D\S\S36;D\S\S37;D\S\S38;D\S\S39;D\S\S4;D\S\S5;D\S\S6;D\S\S7;D\S\S8;D\S\S9;D\S\Sa;D\S\Sb;D\S\Sc;D\S\Sd;D\S\Se;D\S\Sf;D\S\Sg;D\S\Sh;D\S\Si;D\S\Sj;D\S\Sk;D\S\Sl;D\S\Sm;D\S\Sn;D\S\So;D\S\Sp;D\S\Sq;D\S\Sr;D\S\SS;D\S\SS2;D\S\T;D\S\T1;D\S\T2;D\S\TB;D\S\TR;D\S\V1;D\S\V2;D\S\V3;D\S\X;D\S\X0;D\S\X1;D\S\X11;D\S\X12;D\S\X13;D\S\X14;D\S\X15;D\S\X16;D\S\X17;D\S\X18;D\S\X19;D\S\X2;D\S\X20;D\S\X21;D\S\X22;D\S\X23;D\S\X24;D\S\X25;D\S\X26;D\S\X3;D\S\X4;D\S\X5;D\S\X6;D\S\X7;D\S\X8;D\S\X9;D\S\Y;D\S\Y1"

My Devicepath value before sysprep

"%SystemRoot%\inf"

After sysprep Devicepath is:

%SystemRoot%\inf;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A2;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A5;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A6;%SystemDrive%\D\C\A7;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ak;%SystemDrive%\D\C\AM;%SystemDrive%\D\C\At;%SystemDrive%\D\C\D;%SystemDrive%\D\C\E;%SystemDrive%\D\C\F;%SystemDrive%\D\C\H;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\1;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\2;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\3;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\5;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I2\7;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ia;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ib;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ic;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Id;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ie;%SystemDrive%\D\C\IN;%SystemDrive%\D\C\IT;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Iz;%SystemDrive%\D\C\K;%SystemDrive%\D\C\L;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N1;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N4;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N6;%SystemDrive%\D\C\N7;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Nt;%SystemDrive%\D\C\S;%SystemDrive%\D\C\T;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\A;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\B;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\E;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\F;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\M;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\MC;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\N;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\N1;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\P;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\PR;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\R;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\RE;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\S;%SystemDrive%\D\C\U\T;%SystemDrive%\D\C\Ul;%SystemDrive%\D\C\V;%SystemDrive%\D\C\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\C\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\C\VX;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3a;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3b;%SystemDrive%\D\G\3b\TV;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A\W;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A1\W;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A4;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A7;%SystemDrive%\D\G\A8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\AD;%SystemDrive%\D\G\As;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I0;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I6;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I7;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\I9;%SystemDrive%\D\G\IA;%SystemDrive%\D\G\M;%SystemDrive%\D\G\M1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\N8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\P;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3a;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3b;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3c;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3d;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3e;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3f;%SystemDrive%\D\G\S3g;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sa;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sb;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sc;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Sd;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Se;%SystemDrive%\D\G\sf;%SystemDrive%\D\G\T1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\T2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\TR;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V1;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V4;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V5;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V6;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V7;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V8;%SystemDrive%\D\G\V9;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Va;%SystemDrive%\D\G\Vb;%SystemDrive%\D\G\X;%SystemDrive%\D\G\x2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\3B;%SystemDrive%\D\M\3C;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\A8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AD9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADA;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADB;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADC;%SystemDrive%\D\M\ADD;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM0;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AM9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AR;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AT;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AU;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AU2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\AU3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\B;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\C4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\D;%SystemDrive%\D\M\D1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\D3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\E;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H10;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H11;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H12;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H1S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H3K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H3S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H4K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H4S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H6S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H7S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\H9S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\I8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IB;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IB3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IB6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IN;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT\2k;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT\2k3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT\XP;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT1\2K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\IT1\2k3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\J;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L0;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L8r;%SystemDrive%\D\M\L9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\La;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Lb;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\M5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N4I;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N6r;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\N7r;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Nt;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P\K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P\S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P1K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P1S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P2\K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P2S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P6;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P6K;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P6S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\P9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PA;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PAS;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PC;%SystemDrive%\D\M\PD;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\Q4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S2A;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S7;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S7A;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S7B;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S8;%SystemDrive%\D\M\S9;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SA;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SA2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SB5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SC5;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS1;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\SS3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\T;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\M\V4;%SystemDrive%\D\M\VM;%SystemDrive%\D\P\A;%SystemDrive%\D\S\A;%SystemDrive%\D\S\A1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\AL;%SystemDrive%\D\S\AS;%SystemDrive%\D\S\AU;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\C8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CL;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CR4\Win2k_xp;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CRa;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CRa\winxp\bin;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CRb\Win2k_xp;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\CT3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\E3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\ES;%SystemDrive%\D\S\ES1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\H;%SystemDrive%\D\S\H1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I10;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I11;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I12;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I13;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I14;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I15;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I16;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I17;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I18;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I19;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I20;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I21;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\I9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\M9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Ma;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Mb;%SystemDrive%\D\S\N;%SystemDrive%\D\S\N2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\R3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S10;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S11;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S12;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S13;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S14;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S15;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S16;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S17;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S18;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S19;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S20;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S21;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S22;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S25;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S26;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S27;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S28;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S29;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S30;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S31;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S32;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S33;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S34;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S35;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S36;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S37;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S38;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S39;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\S9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sa;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sb;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sc;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sd;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Se;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sf;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sg;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sh;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Si;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sj;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sk;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sl;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sm;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sn;%SystemDrive%\D\S\So;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sp;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sq;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Sr;%SystemDrive%\D\S\SS;%SystemDrive%\D\S\SS2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\T;%SystemDrive%\D\S\T1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\T2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\TB;%SystemDrive%\D\S\TR;%SystemDrive%\D\S\V1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\V2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\V3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X0;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X1;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X11;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X12;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X13;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X14;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X15;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X16;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X17;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X18;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X19;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X2;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X20;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X21;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X22;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X23;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X24;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X25;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X26;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X3;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X4;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X5;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X6;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X7;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X8;%SystemDrive%\D\S\X9;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Y;%SystemDrive%\D\S\Y1

An "i don't now but maybe" way how to place all main driverpacks in 4096 symbols:
I've counted all folder in main driver packs 10.11 and it amount is 778( folder ).
Well if we put all drivers folders in one folder there will be 778 folder but there is problems with name. OK
What we can do:
If we rename ALL 778 folder in such way: 2 symbols in name for every folder, and each symbol is variable from 0 to Z, that means that we have 36 variants for each symbol, and if there 2 such symbols we can have 1296 unique names.
Problems:
1. I don't know if driver folders is completely self-containing( i mean each driver do not have links to other driver folder )
2. .ini-files which contains description and additional taskss for folders via [name] directive.
If we do so and place all 778 folders with new names in "D" - all paths will be 4 symbols long( D\0X for example ) and 778 x 4 = 3112.
And since we don't really care what folder names in finally getted install, this variant can have a try.

Now i'm going to post logs from NEW testing variant here It may take a couple of hours, really busy now.

Last edited by zawakened (2011-01-27 19:07:10)

Do what i said

NOTE:
If you followed the directions above you already have the correct entries int the Device Path Key and don't need OEMPnpDriversPath (this would explain why it worked for you )
>> 3. Extract DevPath.exe from DPBase\bin\wnt5_x86-32\M2.7z and run DevPath.exe C:\D

This way you don't need to fool with OEMPnpDriversPath

OEMPnpDriversPath populates the Device Path Key but has the limit of 4kB

if you use devpath it populates the Device Path Key directly into the registry.... Problem solved. No need to mov folders around and all that other horse sh*t.

tongue

Well this is the HOWTO topic and i just post my old working HOWTO( maybe someone couldn't use it, but if i could - somebody can have a try ) Just check my suggestions in the beginin of the post.
And I'm sorry smile I thought you mean to run DevPath.exe during installation. ( devpath.exe populates 3rd parties too, and that's why i don't see any changes, maybe because resulting string is longer than supported )
I do it all with only Microsoft's manuals. And facts i've got during experiments. Without any patches and win2003 loaders
I'm just trying to leave things simple with all my horse sh*t )))

Last edited by zawakened (2011-01-27 23:47:46)

try it the suggested way with devpath instead of oempnppath... it will save you a boat load of the work you just described.

to get around the reigistry size issue most people do the 3rd party DriverPack with SAD and the main packs with the method described.

this works because the DriverPacks Finisher resets the device path and removes the main packs. if you run sad after the finisher then the tpdps will be an isolated run. first run main packs with minisetup... second run during gui mode after the finisher runs on the main packs and cleans them up and resets the device path in the registry. Clean slate for SAD to run the 3rd party DriverPack from big_smile!

Well thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Your project is completely amazing and saves us a boat load of the work without DevPath smile) Keep it going and going and going!
My idea is to create completely silent windows xp installation from the beginning to the end with the ability to do sysprepped image( because huge list of updates and software packages silently installs - step before sysprep longs about 2-3 hours ) and without your work it couldn't have a chance! cool

Last edited by zawakened (2011-01-28 00:02:52)

From Russia with love smile if someone int?rested in silent deploying this simple tool can help in most cases. It's my recently started project( but was tested for about half an year ), hope it can help.

zawakened wrote:

OFF-TOPIC
i'm from Russia

SUDDENLY, me too.

zawakened wrote:

I have some real( not virtual ) expirience

not sure what you mean here. my experience may be humble, but it's quite "real"...

And at the end of the day, what's the best method to get the image to boot on AHCI controllers? Or just any method?

Last edited by somebody (2011-01-28 16:10:02)

somebody wrote:

not sure what you mean here. my experience may be humble, but it's quite "real"...

I mean that i deploy images made on real machines, not virtual.

somebody wrote:

And at the end of the day, what's the best method to get the image to boot on AHCI controllers? Or just any method?

The most simple way i found to leave as less work as it can be there:
1. Manually get all supported HWIDs from all MassStorage drivers( of course you must be sure that drivers are supported on Windows that you're going to deploy )
2. Manually put all found HWIDs and their paths to drivers into [SysprepMassStorage]. Do it in way like Windows( when you run "sysprep.exe -bmsd" )

pci\ven_103c&dev_121a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf

I do it in such variant( adding folder path after inf )

PCI\VEN_13C1&DEV_1000 = "%SYSTEMDRIVE%\M\3\3WARESRV.inf","%SYSTEMDRIVE%\M\3\"

When you place all HWIDs and drivers - comment all placed lines( put ";" symbol to the begining of every string )
And in step before you going to launch sysprep - just uncomment needed drivers( you need to know HWID of target controller, and you can know it simply booting from LiveCD ).
This is pretty hard to realize and to keep this section updated.
Is there an automatic way to get HWIDs and paths from the MassStorage driverpack supported by the OS you choose manually?

Added:
I forgot to mention that i do not install windows in ahci mode( since i've decided to leave windows setup files untouched i do not integrate any driverpacks or windows updates in it ). I install Windows using IDE mode till sysprep step and then i uncomment target driver string and run sysprep, after computer shuts down i turn it on, change the controller mode to ahci and let the system boot from it.

Last edited by zawakened (2011-01-28 19:04:39)

This is A REALLY GREAT guide, and this method seems to be working pretty darn well for me! Thank you so much for putting this together!!!

I have not perfected the process yet, but rolling along nicely and I am close!!

But I wanted to add one quick comment / question...

When I do my final sysprep step, it happens REALLY fast; it shows the hourglass for only a second or two and then it shuts down. Has anyone else experienced this? I seem to remember it taking a while in earlier runs, but I am on the same computer with only minor changes in the Windows XP image.

When I run "sysprep -bmsd" to populate the mass storage driver section it DOES take quite some time, maybe 10-15 minutes, but the final step is now almost instantaneous.

Of course, it's not a really big deal because it does appear to work correctly in test runs, but I feel like I might be missing something or doing something wrong that will come back to get me later as I deploy this image.

The only thing that I can think of is maybe my hardware or my de-fragmentation is causing it to be so fast, but I am not running a super computer.
The test computer is a Core 2 Duo with 2 GB of RAM, and on-board graphics.

Anyway if anyone has any advice or has experienced this, please make a post. Thanks!

I'm not sure that I remember all well but i've seen the same thing when my registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion] "DevicePath" value contains string that simply was ignored by sysprep due to the length of this value.

There are few moments you can clarify:
1. Now you run "sysprep -bmsd" before resealing step or use this code in sysprep.inf?

[Sysprep]
BuildMassStorageSection = Yes

After adding this, sysprep will build [SysprepMassStorage] section before resealing and will replace manually added strings which have hwids of already supported by drivers published with windows setup( "Windows\inf" folder ).
This is the same as when you run "sysprep -bmsd" - you'll get [SysprepMassStorage] builded up by sysprep in sysprep.inf file.

I've mentioned if you have some kind of MassStorage drivers paths in DevicePath value before runing sysprep ( but it was two or maybe three drivers from 11.01 massstorage dp ) with this section or "sysprep -bmsd" such drivers will appear in generated [SysprepMassStorage] section. And when DevicePath value is bigger than possible you'll get nothing and all process will be ignored.
There will be no masstorage controller drivers in finally getted image, even "Windows\inf" folder drivers and resealing step will continue 2-3 seconds as you wrote.

2. What was the "minor changes"?

I'll check which drivers is "supported by sysprep" from masstorage dp and DevicePath value combination and will post it here soon, maybe someone will have the ideas.

Last edited by zawakened (2011-02-23 23:21:31)

Ok, i've manually modified the DevicePath value and now it contains all main driverpacks including MassStorage 11.01.
I do not add any strings in [SysprepMassStorage] section manually and just run sysprep with [Sysprep] BuildMassStorageSection = Yes.
Finally i've got the generated [SysprepMassStorage] and among other strings with "=C:\Windows\Inf" after hwid generated section contains following strings:

pci\ven_104b&dev_1040=c:\d\m\vm\vmscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0030=c:\d\m\la\lsi_scsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0032=c:\d\m\la\lsi_scsi.inf

That strings are from MassStorage DriverPacks.
Please, can anyone explain why that string are appearing but no other from MassStorage driverpack.