Topic: Panasonic Toughbook Drivers (quite a few)

I tried using the XP DriverPacks on a Panasonic Toughbook and a couple devices didn't have drivers.

After quite a bit of searching, I found a website that has drivers for quite a few Toughbook models.

Wasn't sure where to post this, but it might be worth it for someone to go through them all and get the drivers in the other driver packs.

Re: Panasonic Toughbook Drivers (quite a few)

Your post doesn't give us anything informative to go on.  Other than "Hey, you guys should check out the Panasonic website for drivers..."
We need specifics.
What devices exactly didn't get installed (HardWare IDs, HWIDs)?
Post links to the drivers that actually work for those devices.

Thanks for letting us know, but we need more info than what you posted.
Please read the "read before you post" linked in my signature to see what I mean.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

I've read through the FAQ, and I posted anyways because I'm not requesting any drivers, I'm giving an alternate source with hard to find drivers that I thought you might appreciate - even if you make a policy of not getting drivers from third parties.

I don't recall the hardware that didn't install, as it was two months ago and my boss's laptop, but I do remember some input and motherboard related drivers missing.

While we appreciate your thoughtful attempt, we are not able to act without specifics.
As far as i know none of the team has one of these laptops to play with.

if you get a chance please post the HWIDs and links to the known good drivers, then we will be glad to add them.

Have a great day and welcome (back) to DriverPacks.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Here's a bit of an update:

Panasonic Toughbook CF-29

Using driver pack, the following were not installed:

Modem (Agere AC'97, 8086/24c6)
Sound (Sigmatel C-Major, 8086/24C5)
Video (Intel 82852/82855 Gm/GME, 8086/3582)
Hotkey driver (Device ID: ACPI\MAT0019\2&DABA3FF&0)

Can you post your DPs_BASE.log and DPsFnshr.log please?
At the very least, run the HWID tool linked in our sigs and post accurate HWIDs along with the DriverPacks used (w/ version #s)

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

"I don't recall" is kind of asking the devs here to read your mind and memory.........

Don't mean to be too harsh, but without some solid data on your pre- and post- install environment it's pretty hard to come up with a product.