Topic: .dll trouble

Hey all i followed the tutorial to a T on how to slip stream the drivers and then used nlite just to make an .iso then i used 7's burning suite to burn the disc used a dvd-r when i went to install XP on a Toshiba satellite it then gives me errors that it can not install a bunch of .dll's i thought it may be a problem with the way i formatted the drive used NTFS quick and i have had problems so i used just the regular NTFS format with no luck i think it may be the way that i burned the disc or maybe it's something that you guys have seen before any help is much appreciated.

Re: .dll trouble

DVDr are not very reliable I suggest it is a bad burn...

It is definately not a DriverPacks related issue... (we only support DriverPacks related issues)

Have a great day

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Try testing your .iso in VirtualBox.  If you get errors in that, it's a bad build.  But if it works from the .iso, and not the disc, it's a bad burn.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Also try burning your install media at a SLOWER speed.

I burn my DVDs (+R only) at either 4X or 8X, never faster. CDs I burn at 16X and no more.

A more specific description of that error might help us pinpoint more accurately the precise nature of your problem.

If you're not using virtualization as a testbed for customized OS installations, I HIGHLY recommend you spend some time to add that ability to your technical realm of experience, as mr smartepants so eloquently suggested.

Good luck, and good night. <grin>

It was a bad burn thanks guys I'm such a n00b. I plan on playing with unattended builds now so i will definitely have to level up my ability's maybe one of these days i will be a level 12 mage like Mr_smartypants and OverFlow LOL j/k Thanks again for all the help guys!