Topic: Problem with integrated driver's pack in XP installing VIA HD Audio Co

Hi Friends,

I have problem with integrated driver packs in XP installing VIA HD Audio Codec. It was not installed automatically but i had to install it manually. One more thing about driver packs that i was also unable to install modem in one of my laptop (Conhexant). Any solution for that...????

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Re: Problem with integrated driver's pack in XP installing VIA HD Audio Co

We need to see your DPs_BASE.log and DPsFnshr.log files.   Read the "Read before..." post linked in my signature.
You may be asked to help test new DriverPacks.
Welcome to DriverPacks! smile

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Tarak Bhavsar wrote:

Hi Friends,

One more thing about driver packs that i was also unable to install modem in one of my laptop (Conhexant). Any solution for that...????

check the 3rd party DriverPack forum for modem and monitor and other peripheral device support wink
http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewforum.php?id=13

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

yesterday i installed a Dell Inspiron 1545 with our driverpacks enabeled OS but the sound driver for it was not installed correctly.

It is 'IDT HD Audio Codec. And i also posted a forum related to a sound driver 'VIA HD Audio Package' problem with a ASUS P5KPL-AM IN mother board. Your guys replied me for the logs but i dont get enough time to check the logs out so i posted the forum. I request you to check bugs for those drivers at your end.

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Your Driverpacks Has Helped Me A Lot For The Driver Problems. So, I Always Wish That This Great Thing That You Ppl Have Created Should Be Best & Perfect. So, What Ever Bugs I Face During Using Your Driverpacks I Will Let You Know Here.

Thanks & Regards

without including the HWIDs (or DPs_BASE.log or DPsFnshr.log) for device that fails...
  the reports are absolutely no help at all...

We do want the packs to be perfect.

You have to help us to help you... that is how it works...

Consider please...

We are not psychic nor are we magicians.
Neither to we have every single hardware device ever sold to test with
(All cataloged and stored individualy in hermeticaly sealed envelopes in the secret DriverPacks environmentaly controled hardware warehouse and archive)

Since we have established that we don't have your hardware wink.

There is no way for us to know the HWID unless you tell us.
Without at LEAST that info we can't even begin to try to fix it.
(needle in a haystack) *problem only exists on your end wink

You may not be aware that the HWID is the thing the computer actually uses to MATCH a device with its driver

It would be like trying to buy a car part and then telling the parts guy you don't know what kind of a car you have (or the model or year)... wink. Sorry about your luck. Estimated odds of success, Zero...
To finish the analogy... suppose you took your VIN number off the dash to your parts guy?

you said XP... that narrows it down to about 4096 (possable OS's x Versions x SP levels)

home, pro
oem, retail, corp, Vol,
Service pack levels; none, 1, 2, 3

not to mention slipstreams, SIF files, Etc...

the link in mr_smartepants signature (and in mine) is there for a reason...
If you are unable to provide the clearly itemized list of info, then we can't help you...

so to keep it simple

If you don't have the HWIDs or
If you can't provide DriverPacks BASE and the DriverPacks verisons you used or
If you fail to include the OS and Service Pack version (we do support 2k xp and 2k3 and multiple sp levels for each)
If you fail to include your process (nLite, RVM, Slipstreamed HotFixes or ServicePacks)
if you are unable to test a nightly pack, one that we might belive fixes the issue...

Then you have not been helpful to anyone, not even yourself wink

Help us to help you!
Provide the requested info. Please.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Ok Sir
Let me have one mother board of same kind and then only i will be able to send u the logs

but for that we have to wait for some time.

thanks for reply