Re: Problem in Sound-B Drivers Pack

look, that psychobabble between u 2 is totally offtopic big_smile, but its fun to read tongue

Last edited by kaitsevaim (2009-08-11 22:29:10)

i have been reading this forum since some months ago and i just need to say that you guys, well most of the people here are of a free will spirit kind of people. I have never in the many forums i have registered myself seen so many positive people together. I must admit i am not like you guys but it makes me happy to read what you guys say everytime. Wish i could meet some of you in person just to know. Keep up the great work and the positive vibe.

You may yet meet one or all of us... let's hope so

cheers m8

PS I actually did meet Hilander999 just recently wink
     Ask him what he did on his vacation... LOL

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

OverFlow wrote:

You may yet meet one or all of us... let's hope so

cheers m8

PS I actually did meet Hilander999 just recently wink
     Ask him what he did on his vacation... LOL

If you take that responce out of context, it sounds like a threat!
H3ll, even in the correct context, it could be threatening. smile

Last edited by hilander999 (2009-08-13 15:39:55)

rdsok wrote:

BhaGwaN,

I would also recommend that you appologize to Overflow for the ignorance you have so obviously now shown upto this point and for you suggesting that him having to point what you have done incorrectly up to this point is somehow insulting to you...

Thanks for suggestion anyways..........

I've solved my problem by myself because your forum and your administration is fu*cking useless who can't understand simple words and depends on codes, logs etc

Bye Bye

Last edited by BhaGwaN (2009-08-14 06:08:37)

I take that to mean you verified and redownloaded the pack as I suggested.

Which means NO you did not fix your own problem... wink

You have provided multple examples of your lack of ability, experience and intellegence.
Yet you can not admit:
You did not follow the given directions.
You did not read the documentation or rules / guidlines.
You did not follow the link to read before you post... even though it was provided multiple times.
You did not respond to any of the multiple requests for simple info.
You did not admit you did not verify the download.
You did not admit redownloading a corrupt pack was the fix.

We can even more clearly see you lack the self esteem and balls required to make such an admission.
We can also see that you are unable to solve even the simplest of issues on your own. (corrupt download)

Sorry about your users. Because they must suffer through with someone as lame as you as thier support. God help them.

(now that is insulting - to your users i mean)

PS I think it is crystal clear which one of us can not read simple words...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!

OverFlow wrote:

I take that to mean you verified and redownloaded the pack as I suggested.

Which means NO you did not fix your own problem... wink

You have provided multple examples of your lack of ability, experience and intellegence.
Yet you can not admit:
You did not follow the given directions.
You did not read the documentation or rules / guidlines.
You did not follow the link to read before you post... even though it was provided multiple times.
You did not respond to any of the multiple requests for simple info.
You did not admit you did not verify the download.
You did not admit redownloading a corrupt pack was the fix.

We can even more clearly see you lack the self esteem and balls required to make such an admission.
We can also see that you are unable to solve even the simplest of issues on your own. (corrupt download)

Sorry about your users. Because they must suffer through with someone as lame as you as thier support. God help them.

(now that is insulting - to your users i mean)

PS I think it is crystal clear which one of us can not read simple words...

Even you can't hide your disability behind this long long passages ............ because you can only write passeges not be able to solve any problem

now you are insulting yourself by hiding your lake of ablility behind your useless speech.

My friend try to solve the queries of users because it wont make any difference to write such passeges.

and by the grace of God i've solved my problem without u because i told you this is not the end of word.

Good LucK

BhaGwaN wrote:

now you are insulting yourself by hiding your lake of ablility behind your useless speech.

"lake of ability"?  Is that next to the "Pond of Competence"? wink

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

News Flash, film at 11.

"Residents who live within one mile of the Lake of Ability are cautioned to build sand-bag barriors as the level of ability is currently reaching a critical mass which is threatening to coerce ordinary people into a frenzy of usable thought patterns"

~No one can ever remember the level of ability being this high before.

Sure... One could even say that my Lake of Ability could OverFlow at anytime wink

OverFlow wrote:

Sure... One could even say that my Lake of Ability could OverFlow at anytime wink

Now your pushing it.

mr_smartepants wrote:
BhaGwaN wrote:

"lake of ability"?  Is that next to the "Pond of Competence"? wink

Much better then the "Pond of incontinence" lol (Also known as a sewer for those who don't get the joke.) smile