Topic: Driver signing policy popups

IT seems the the dsdiabler stops working after hitting anyware from 400-800 popups.  I currently use KTD with Roguespears Autoimage and RyanVM integrater for updates. I setup my first logon to run dpfnsr.exe not sure if this was correct but seemed to be the most logical step as it was not running.  No of course I can manual click continue but that like another 400 or so times sad.  Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?  I'm doing this with RIS (WDS)..  I have looked into SAD but I can't find enough information about it as of yet IE: does autoimage support it, will it work with RIS that kind of thing..

Re: Driver signing policy popups

couple of things there is no dpfnsr.exe in any version of DriverPacks BASE

what version of DriverPacks BASE are you useing, you didn't mention?

KTD is considered dead... it has been replaced by SAD. Please take a look at that new feature. wink

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

sorry, it's dpsfnshr.exe (the program that does the popup remover, I was going from memory.  Guess my memory is fault). I'm using the newest release 8.12.4.  Does anyone know if SAD will work with RIS? and or AutoImage?

Last edited by Logos302 (2009-02-24 09:13:31)

try this... i have not tested it but i belive it will work similarly...

use RIS as normal  AutoImage  DriverPack MassStorage but not the rest of the packs, just mass text mode.

put  a SAD M2 folder in the $OEM$\1  IE  "..\$OEM$\1\Drivrpks.net"
then use cmdlines.txt or copy/runonce type setup to call the DP_Install_Tool
- tool calls finsher - it should be lovely...

PS you could try to call DP_Inst_Tool from the cmdlines.txt directly with SAD @ $OEM$\DrivrPks.net
if this works as expected it should install the drivers then be auto-deleted with the $OEM$ folder.

the tool can be run over the network but you have to be connected first wink tongue big_smile
a network location would be more logical than KTD
Because you dont really need to "keep the drivers" after the install is done wink
but you could actually just 'keep' the DriverPacks.net folder on the machine - literaly KEEPING the drivers

the tool will install the drivers useing the redistributable MicroSoft tool "DPinst.exe" and then run the finisher -
I belive this will work perfect as the $OEM$ folder gets copied and will be local which is the key to success.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

I think Jeef writes jsut as a "canary" just like I write jffe when I mean boss.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.