Topic: Toshiba Satelite p105 s6227 video error 10

Dont know if anyone can help but any ideas would be appreciated.

In an attempt to keep this from being long winded, I was playing World of Warcraft and computer froze.  I shut down and rebooted,  Got back into play and 30 seconds later froze again.  I shut down and rebooted again.  This time when i restarted the computer and the windows graphics were terrible.  Pixel rate was down to 900's and icons were over sized.  When I looked into system the intel controller had errors.  I zeroed drive and reloaded drivers to no avail.  I believe the video to the Toshiba p105 s6227 to be intergrated.  I would like to get some idea if this is  a program error or hardware error before i go and dump $400 dollars on new motherboard.  Comp is not under warranty and if anyone has dealt with the Toshiba Service Department , you know right off you continually throw them money and they dont assist you in any way. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Toshiba Satelite p105 s6227 video error 10

Good luck.  I always advise people to avoid Toshiba for just this reason.
Instead of a hardware problem, it sounds like the graphics drivers got corrupted.  You can try booting into safe-mode, then uninstalling the graphics drivers.  Then restart and try to install fresh drivers.
Unless of course you already reinstalled XP, then you really are screwed.

Click and read the link in my signature "read before you post" before you ask any more questions.
And welcome to DriverPacks!

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!