Topic: [SOLVED] Linksys wlan cards support.

None of the Linksys WLAN cards ere getting installed.

Re: [SOLVED] Linksys wlan cards support.

And which ones are 'none'? wink

I've just counted, and there are 25 Linksys WLAN drivers included. So please tell me on what exact device this happened...

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Almost all , they never work.

Well... all drivers are included now. If you have problems with a specific type, you'll have to let me know it. Saying 'almost all' doesn't help very much, I'm sure you can understand that wink

I had 4 pcs this week with all linksys cards in them , they all didnt work ( 3 different cards)
Sometimes i dont have the time to save the drivers and hwids from customers pc's , i'm sure you can understand that wink

muiz3 wrote:

I had 4 pcs this week with all linksys cards in them , they all didnt work ( 3 different cards)
Sometimes i dont have the time to save the drivers and hwids from customers pc's , i'm sure you can understand that wink

Of course I can understand that. But that's not what I ask. I only ask to mention the device's name in a problem report like this one. How would you expect me to fix it, if I don't know with which device there's a problem?

I will wink

I'm curious as to how the 'cards' work. I'm understand the difference between cards and routers, but in the case of routers I had to configure my linksys once before a clean dp install recognized it. In other news...I've had experiences where the cards that were not recognized were not connected to anything outside of the pc. But in the end, it'd be a good idea to have HWID on the root of the CD/DVD of the customers that you are servicing.

The following sentence is false.
The preceding sentence is true.

great TIP

HWID gonna be in all builds I make from now on

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

UPDATE :

One of the cards is a Linksys Dual-Band Wireless A+G PCI Adapter.
It doesnt get installed.
There are a few more , as soon as i have one i will update the post.

Driver for the Linksys Dual-Band Wireless A+G PCI Adapter :
http://rapidshare.com/files/2231344/Lin … r.rar.html

- DriverVer   = 07/12/2004,3.3.0.1561

- Supports version 1.2 hardware ( i Gues that was the reason , cause the cards i had here where 1.2 )

Last edited by muiz3 (2006-11-07 03:31:42)

Replaced the driver with newer one, tested , and works fine.
If needed i will upload.