Topic: DriverPack_reference_wnt5_x86-32.ini Document

While checking the DriverPack_reference_wnt5_x86-32.ini I noticed multiple references to '-hwid'.

shouldn't these 2 lines read as:

exc_1_+hwid2 = "<idem, will not be required if one of the previous '+hwid' requirements is already fulfilled>"

exc_1_+infFile2 = "<idem, will not be required if one of the previous '+infFile' requirements is already fulfilled>"

Not as:

exc_1_+hwid2 = "<idem, will not be required if one of the previous '-hwid' requirements is already fulfilled>"

exc_1_+infFile2 = "<idem, will not be required if one of the previous '-hwid' requirements is already fulfilled>"

While on DPsFnshr exceptions, is there any more information on how exc_1_+infFiles works, as I'd like to use it in the Bluetooth DriverPack, but I'm having problems getting it to use the HWIDs in the INF File.

Also, is there any chance of getting access to the Testing thread smile

Thanks
7yler

Re: DriverPack_reference_wnt5_x86-32.ini Document

the directions are correct as written...

should be read as exclusions (when met) will stop further processing of the section.

At least one +hwid MUST exist / match or the section will not be used
If ANY -hwids exist at all then the entire section will be ignored

review
+ must exist
- cannot exist
then section processed

it is not neccessary, usually, to have more than one of these types of lines wink

Use the main packs as reference ther are some excellent examples in them... (DriverPack Graphics A)

req granted

Welcome aboard...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.