Topic: help for the video driver 965 express family

hi, recently i brought a toshiba laptop a205-s5861 with OS Vista but i formatted the OS and put Xp pro inside there. so i can't find the driver for video. does anyone has.

Re: help for the video driver 965 express family

please see the tutorial in my signature and read the SAD disk topic in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) forum.
also see the "read BEFORE you post" in my signature.

we do not support products by manufacturer and model. We provide all inclusive packs.
by using our method (nearly) all hardware is supported. if after you use DriverPacks if you find a device that is not included YOU must submit that device (name) with its HWID (tool in my sig), and a link to a known good (working) driver is considered polite.

We do not support the type of request you have made... (I need a driver for a ____...)
please familiarize yourself with the DriverPacks (and use them) and i think you will find your problems are solved
this forum is primarily for support of the DriverPacks - IE if your not useing DriverPacks, no support available. wink

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.