Topic: Greek included translation file in DriverPacks BASE 8.05

Download DriverPacks BASE 8.05 included Greek language file here :

DriverPacks BASE 8.05 Greek

Re: Greek included translation file in DriverPacks BASE 8.05

Welcome to DriverPacks

thank you very much for your efforts!

Please see this topic and submit your language file in the established manner.

I will post a few highlights here

2. Make sure you have both an account here at the forum AND at the bugtracker.
3. I'll make you Translator here at the forum and Updater at the bugtracker. This allows users to report bugs in your translations, you will be notified, you can make the necessary changes and then submit it back to me, so I can put it in the next release.

3. Maintaining language files.
The more you use the bugtracker, the more you offload my job. And the cleaner this forum can be kept. So, please DO use the bugtracker whenever it's reasonable to do so.

1. Users can submit bugs at the bugtracker, that includes typo's to your language files.

DON'T POST UPDATES FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS HERE IN THE FORUM (Again, doesn't clutter the forum, and easy to track for me. The forum is just meant for discussing translations: for suggesting improvements etc.)

Note 1: your first release can (MUST, actually) be added to the bugtracker as well.
Note 2: EACH TIME YOU UPDATE YOUR TRANSLATION, YOU MUST SUBMIT IT TO the bugtracker AND MARK IT AS 'RESOLVED'!!!

I am very happy that you have decided to give back to the community!

jeff

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.