Topic: Only mass storage installs

Dipping my toes into the world of Bart so believe me when I say I am new to this world. Got bart working. Downloaded the driver installer 8.05 and the driver packs 8.x. When I install it seem that only the mass storage installs. The chipset, lan, wan, video etc do not seem to install. I know the storage installed because I have sata drives and they were not seen by bart alone. They were seen after the dp install. The intel pro was also not seen by bart and also not seen after the dp install. I found a ubc4win network pack, installed it and the network worked. The size of my iso is only 300 meg and I would assume with the whole data pack which is supposed to be approx 1.3 gig when unzipped should make my iso more than 300 meg
I think I followed the instructions correctly. Any Ideas?
                  Hunch

Re: Only mass storage installs

please read the tutorial both included in base and linked in my signature especially titles and bold print wink

there is also a forum here just for BartPE. Please at least glance at the Stickied threads for some highlights.
I am also moving this topic to that forum. wink

Check out the sticky in the feature requests "To Do list" and the recent news on our home page.
the search feature works great and almost any question you may have is already answered here probably in great detail. please take a moment to look around and familiarize yourself with the basics and let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks so much for stopping by an letting us know it is working for you and asking a good question and provideing good details about what your doing. It always makes it easier to help.

also please check out the sticky i link to in my post called 'read before you post'

Have a Great Day and Welcome to DriverPacks

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.