Topic: [Total Newbie Question]

Who is responsible to list what hardware is covered by a 3rd party driverpack?  Specifically, I cannot tell what TV cards are included in the TV driverpack, so I am not sure if my ATI HDTV wonder is included or not....

I apologize if this question is answered somewhere else in the forums.

Brian

NEVER MIND!!!!   I didn't check for the devices.htm file....   Boy do I feel STUPID!!!

Last edited by grey88 (2007-11-14 08:54:25)

Re: [Total Newbie Question]

Welcome to DriverPacks.net

the only stupid question, is the one that is never asked....

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Re: [Total Newbie Question]

Should be included, I added a couple of ATi cards during my last update of said pack.

Anyway, the question after the responsibility is hard to answer.
It's "no one" and "everyone" at the same time because the 3rd party DriverPack live by community input so everyone can contribute, however, there is no one officially dedicated to them as in overwatching.

I am trying to keep string together as best as possible but that again requires your work, too!
(For instance, if someone updates a pack but doesn't leave a changelog, the supported devices list will become outdated and confusing pretty soon. If you provide the info on what you did, I am willing to update the devices.htm).

This really is a one for all, all for one project smile