Topic: ATIIDE.sys not found

Using 7.04 (April 5th 7.04) and am getting a:

The file ATIIDE.sys could not be found

Intel 945 chipset and 774pin P4

Made a DVD using using Home & Pro, same error.

KTD - All Drivers - All the rest default

Re: ATIIDE.sys not found

That's an ATI bus master driver.
It might be a corrupted Mass storage driverpack. 

Bashrat, maybe we should start including MD5 checksums for the packs.  Just a thought.

Last edited by mr_smartepants (2007-04-07 18:05:13)

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Thought the same thing last night but waited until this morning to download because of the DDoS attack.

Will try it again this morning.

Thanks for the reply.

mr_smartepants wrote:

Bashrat, maybe we should start including MD5 checksums for the packs.  Just a thought.

Yeah, definately, IMO.
There's been a lot of folks who apparently have corrupted DLs (that or corrupted systems wink).
Would it be possible to sort of have the MD5 stored in the INI and the BASE automatically check them?
(I am assuming it may be a bit complicated for newbie users to perform the MD5 check).

Either that or use 7-Zips Test Archive function for (basically, I guess) the same functionallity.

Helmi wrote:
mr_smartepants wrote:

Yeah, definately, IMO.
Would it be possible to sort of have the MD5 stored in the INI and the BASE automatically check them?

I don't see why not.  DP Base already has 7zip functionality built in.  RyanVM's Integrator has similar functionality to read the MD5 checksum during integration. (Maybe a little collaboration between Siginet and Bâshrat the Sneaky is in order?) smile
The problem as I see it, is that once you finalize the driverpack and get the checksum, once you open the pack to add the MD5 to the INI and repack you change the MD5 for the pack itself.  hmm  Kind of a 'catch-22' eh?

The best method would be to post the MD5 for each pack on the website adjacent to each respective pack.  Code the DP Base to read the MD5 during the integration and add the MD5s to the DPBase log or the finisher log files.  That way, you could verify after integration that everything was OK.

Last edited by mr_smartepants (2007-04-09 06:12:17)

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

mr_smartepants wrote:

The problem as I see it, is that once you finalize the driverpack and get the checksum, once you open the pack to add the MD5 to the INI and repack you change the MD5 for the pack itself.  hmm  Kind of a 'catch-22' eh?

Ah, darn!
Totally missed that! tongue

In this case, having them posted on the website along with built-in 7-zip archive check is probabaly the best way to go.
I just don't have the slightest clue how to code that big_smile

doesnt sound too tough to code actually - but how neccessary is it? - i for one probably wouldnt use it.

Id find out it was broke when i tested in VMWare. lol

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Hm I agree that 7-zip's testing functionality might be a good thing to support. But the problem with 7z.exe is that you'd have to read its OUTPUT, which works, but is ugly as h*ll. It'd be better to interface the .dll file, but I haven't done such a thing yet.
Not making any promises. I want to get the new website online first. (This one feels sooooooo primitive now, compared to the new one tongue)

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem? I've built Bart's PE 3.1.10a, XP Pro SP2, slipstreamed with Mass Storage driver pack 7.07.2 and I get this exact error message.

Tried building with method 1 and 2, tried with and without KTD...

7z says archive tests OK, so there is no corruption in the archive itself.

Hardware is Compaq ML370 (P3 1.0Ghz) with Smart Array 431 controller.

I tried this driver pack in the hopes to get the mass storage driver that doesn't seem to work in UBCD4W.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated....

@helmi

Duplicate post
This one is also in the wrong forum - since it's a bartpe issue and not a slipstream issue

http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic. … 369#p13369

Last edited by OverFlow (2007-08-11 14:55:16)

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

You said it, Jeff.

ernesta , please keep posts in the proper section and do not cross/double post.
I'm sure the Team Members in charge of this will read your posts. Posting the same twice does not get you any more attention but just annoys folks.
Also, it will clutter the forum and the discussion will get defocussed, which in the end does not help finding a solution for you.

Sorry for the duplicate post.... I actually found this thread with a google search and posted my reply..... When I did a search of the forums for some reason I couldn't find the thread I had replied to.... I thought maybe I had replied to a dead topic or something.... Sorry, my bad, that's why I posted a fresh thread....

Once again, sorry, my bad....

That's fine then.

Please remember to make use of the subscribtion feature to not lose track of threads important to you!