Topic: Another motivated member for the DriverPacks Team wanted!

Hi everyone,

we would like to have some one else on the DriverPacks Team. Currently the only active member of this team is muiz, who's been working on updating DriverPack Graphics A, B and C, LAN, Sound A and B and WLAN. Pretty much every one that is!

But if some one else could join him and help him actively, then it'd be so much less work for the both of you.

For the credit-addicts amongst you: of course you would get credit! wink So make your momma proud and join the DriverPacks Team!!! big_smile

Just mail to admin@driverpacks.net and we'll get you in!

Wim

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: Another motivated member for the DriverPacks Team wanted!

That would be awesome , now its lots of work.
Now i even have even more respect for bashrat then i already had , cause now i see how much work this is.

So a good help is always welcome.

Last edited by muiz3 (2006-12-03 03:55:46)

I am so sorry for being MIA for so long, but I have to get my living situation in order, otherwise I will be on the street wink
As soon as that is in order (shouldn't be too much longer hopefully) I will be able to help again.

Regards,
Dave

Well dave , i hope you will join me soon in the driver jungle. smile

Clean up bashrats mess tongue wheheh ( just kidding )

@Dave: Good luck and please take your time! wink smile

@muiz: watch your language dude, or else... tongue (just kidding tongue)

What type of help you need? 'cause I can help tracking drivers and things like that (I hjave a few list of drivers to include and not included, video the most)

Bionicmaster wrote:

What type of help you need? 'cause I can help tracking drivers and things like that (I hjave a few list of drivers to include and not included, video the most)

Any help is welcome!

I really have to include some drivers of mine into the packs, but I haven't had the time to do that properly.
Currently using my own 3rd Party pack for that but it is sub-par compared to the quality standard of the official packs.

Helmi cant you just upload your pack ? and we will put them in for you.

Certainly, but it is quite a mess.
No proper folder structure, no dodumentation or anything wink

Hopefully I will get around to it the day after tomorrow.
Once I've got it as far as you can actually make use of it, I will of course share it!

It's not that big anyway and I think you already included the most stuff (RealTek HDA and AC'97 sound).

I still do have some Intel MB drivers that were missing (Sigmatel sound).
I'll try to get those as ready as to being able to get included in the sound packs!

Helmi wrote:

Certainly, but it is quite a mess.
No proper folder structure, no dodumentation or anything wink

Hopefully I will get around to it the day after tomorrow.
Once I've got it as far as you can actually make use of it, I will of course share it!

It's not that big anyway and I think you already included the most stuff (RealTek HDA and AC'97 sound).

I still do have some Intel MB drivers that were missing (Sigmatel sound).
I'll try to get those as ready as to being able to get included in the sound packs!

Helmi, as a member of the Main Team you automatically have also full access to any team below it, including the DriverPacks Team wink So feel free to join in the DriverPacks updating process any time wink

I'm here and ready for abuse!

Bâshrat the Sneaky has my contact info. Ive been trading emails with him.

talk to me!

Last edited by OverFlow (2006-12-04 15:47:21)

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

Helmi, as a member of the Main Team you automatically have also full access to any team below it, including the DriverPacks Team wink So feel free to join in the DriverPacks updating process any time wink

Yes, I'm fully aware smile

It's just that I lacked the time to contribute anything yet and if I do contribute, I think it needs to meet a certain quality standard.

Ok Helmi , when you are ready, ik can see what i can do.

I've been away on a business trip, but I'm back now. smile Not to sound too dumb, but how exactly do I go about making changes to the DriverPacks then? smile

lightsout wrote:

I've been away on a business trip, but I'm back now. smile Not to sound too dumb, but how exactly do I go about making changes to the DriverPacks then? smile

Your group membership wasn't set correctly... now you can see all forums and things will become clear wink

AH COOL!!! I see muiz has been busy. smile

Yep , i already did most requested drivers. smile

Instead of one, we've got two now smile

Debugger has joined the DriverPacks Team and Overflow has joined the Main Team. Welcome, both of you!

This topic is closed now.