Topic: broken link

when trying to download the new driverpack massstorage, erver denies permission to access....

---
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /DriverPacks/DP_MassStorage_wnt5_x86-32_608.7z on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--

thank you in advance for an answer...

julio

Re: broken link

Are you using a download manager? All download managers are blocked.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

no, im just using the regular firefox an iexplorer... i tried both, same problem

are there any different mirrors?

thx julio

julioLV wrote:

no, im just using the regular firefox an iexplorer... i tried both, same problem

are there any different mirrors?

thx julio

No. You tried to download using the same computer as with which you've made this post? In that case your IP is logged and I can add it to the whitelist (IF it's in the blacklist). Perhaps you're using a proxy?

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

i have the same problem

hi
i am try to make a xp cd, i have dl all the packs except DriverPack Sound b and DriverPacks BASE (using download accelerator plus) which following your Tutorial i need to integrate the pack in xp. but am unable to dl  these files . i am doing this as i am putting together an old machine and did not want to manual search for the drivers but the amount of time i have tried it may have been better i did thy to dl the drivers one by one.

hi, do NOT use a download accelerator, and it should work.

Last edited by Jaak (2007-12-01 05:43:38)

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

what you are trying to do may be percieved as leeching by our servers. Leaching is blocked.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.