Re: [SLVD] PCI Simple Communications Controller Drivers for Windows 7 x64

My 486 could hash that in ten minutes tongue

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Okay, I'm not sure what is going on here anymore. The discussion is a tad bit out of my relatively small range as far your driver speak is going. All I know is that I downloaded the Driver Link  that Mr_Smartiepants had posted in message 6.( http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_ … pe=Drivers ) I used RAR to extracted it all from the .EXE. Went into the Device Manager and told it to look for the driver in the folder. It found it and updated the driver. It gave me no thank you or anything, just took the driver and went on it's merry way. So far I have recived no conflicts of any kind.

That is as far as I have gone with it. As far as massive holes in my security or what not. Whelp, I have yet to have Morpheous blank out my screen and tell me to follow the white rabbit.

But, as I said, if there is any information you need, just ask and I will answer it the best I can.

DEATHbot
Not Deafbutt
or Deafbot
or Deathbutt

Thanks TechDud wink

Cool, thanks for the confirmation that the driver works. 
What you just described is contained in DP_Chipset_wnt6-x64_1108\x64\C\Intel\MEI\2\
Marking as "solved".

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

I am truly sorry for the lack of respect, Deathbot70.

Such undeserving commentary may not violate the rules of this forum, 'per se', yet after re-reading them, i realize that it doesn't live up to the 'spirit' of the rules.  In fact it appears to be rather ignorant, and as such adds nothing to an air of 'positive discussion', nor does it demonstrate 'mutual respect'.  I was embarrassed by what i read.  I would much rather remember that i will learn nothing by whatever it is that i post, only through what i read from other registered member's posts.  I will return to a 'less is sometimes more' philosophy.

Thank you for retaining a good sense of humour.  I don't want to be called  DeafDud, or TechButt either, although i have earned such titles.

Forgive me for posting this in a [SLVD] topic, i came within a 'whisker's breadth' of doing something terribly egregious and i needed to recompense of my own volition.

Last edited by TechDud (2011-08-29 12:56:03)

I am going to ban you for 10 minutes deafdud... remember to be nice big_smile

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

TechDud wrote:

I am truly sorry for the lack of respect, Deathbot70.

Such undeserving commentary may not violate the rules of this forum, 'per se', yet after re-reading them, i realize that it doesn't live up to the 'spirit' of the rules.  In fact it appears to be rather ignorant, and as such adds nothing to an air of 'positive discussion', nor does it demonstrate 'mutual respect'.  I was embarrassed by what i read.  I would much rather remember that i will learn nothing by whatever it is that i post, only through what i read from other registered member's posts.  I will return to a 'less is sometimes more' philosophy.

Thank you for retaining a good sense of humour.  I don't want to be called  DeafDud, or TechButt either, although i have earned such titles.

Forgive me for posting this in a [SLVD] topic, i came within a 'whisker's breadth' of doing something terribly egregious and i needed to recompense of my own volition.

Nothing to forgive TechDud, I am sure it was all in fun and nothing personal was ment by it.

And yes mr_smartepants, the issue was resolved and many thanks to you and TechDud for your help.

Deafbutt70