Topic: Hi@All + goind to be using this forum for sure :)

Hi everyone,

Just posting here to say hi to begin with. I wonder how didnt i find this place earlier. smile Maybe everything has it's time and place. smile

Im doing tech support. And actually was busy making (or trying to make) universal image for some time now. Using OemPnPDriversPath parameter for sysprep.inf, what is not that wonderfull. I guess DriverPack BASE can be more interesting. Will test it and read more about it the other day.

Actually the funny thing is, i discovered this site after i discovered DRP.su And today i told (on a facebook) one other Russian IT guy i know a littlebit. Like check this out, that's kinda nice site. And he was like, hehe you know i was there a maintainer of the webcam driver pack. And i was like huh, cool, restecpa. smile Maybe its time for me to, to get involved in rebuilding Fuduntu packages or smething. Only its kind of asking time to. And i kind of mostly get enough of working behnd a copmuter at work. So maye its not so good idea to come home and and compile. smile)

So, anyway, have a nice day, smile
Sincerely yours,
Nikolai

Re: Hi@All + goind to be using this forum for sure :)

Welcome Nikolai,

Yup, Every experienced IT guy lands at DriverPacks sooner or later. Others have tried to fork off of our work but without our packs the other guys are dead in the water. We are the original and the basis of all the other projects, like the one you mentioned. Wim Leers started this idea in 2004, and was told by many members of the MSFN.org forum it was not possible... Yet we are still going strong almost 8 years later big_smile.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Re: Hi@All + goind to be using this forum for sure :)

Thank you for a warm welcome OverFlow. smile

Wanted to ask a question here, but decided to make another thread bout it. smile