Topic: Using DriverPacks in BartPE - remove drivers in Scsiadater directory?

I am trying to get my BartPE to recognize the PERC 6/i mass sorage in a Dell R510/R710. Before driverpacks it would blue screen with a STOP 7e. I put
in the mass storage driver packs and no crash but BART does not see the drive, and I did create a partiton with gparted. So I know one is there. I realize
I still kept my scsiadapter directory in BartPE, should I remove what is in there now that DriverPacks is installed?

..AR

Re: Using DriverPacks in BartPE - remove drivers in Scsiadater directory?

araczek wrote:

I am trying to get my BartPE to recognize the PERC 6/i mass sorage in a Dell R510/R710. Before driverpacks it would blue screen with a STOP 7e. I put
in the mass storage driver packs and no crash but BART does not see the drive, and I did create a partiton with gparted. So I know one is there. I realize
I still kept my scsiadapter directory in BartPE, should I remove what is in there now that DriverPacks is installed?

..AR

Update. Removed contents of SCSIadapter directory under BartPE and this still doesn't work. Boots up fine but does not see the partition that should be there in the RAID array.

Well, now at a loss.

Re: Using DriverPacks in BartPE - remove drivers in Scsiadater directory?

run Disk Managment...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.