Topic: "Slipstream finished in 4 minutes and 29 seconds" window option.

Hi,

I have put all my settings in DPs_BASE.ini including GUI = "no". The process goes smoothly. I need to press ok on the last screen: "Slipstream finished in 4 minutes and 29 seconds".

I have a batch file which requires no input that does something like the following:
copy orginal xp source from my cd to destination.
download and integrate hotfixes to destination.
remove unwanted dirs/files.
modify files.
copy files and dirs to destination. eg $oem$, winnt.sif etc.
driverpacks.
some more tweaks.
make iso.
burn dvd.

If driverpacks did have an option to not display that last screen, the rest of my batch file would continue without a prompt and when i return to my pc i have an ejected dvd ready to use.

Is it possible to have an option like GUI_FINISH = "no" or whatever in DPs_BASE.ini to hide that screen?

Thanks,

Sat.

Re: "Slipstream finished in 4 minutes and 29 seconds" window option.

4 minutes and 29 seconds??
Why so long?

muiz3 wrote:

Why so long?

Not if he's using method 1 wink

@s4t3j: I'll add an automatical timeout in the next version. Don't know when I'll add an option to disable it, but won't be immediately.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:
muiz3 wrote:

Why so long?

Not if he's using method 1 wink

Actually I'm using method 2 but my machine also has 2k3 in vmware running iis and sql for our dev team. Yes budget problems!!!

@s4t3j: I'll add an automatical timeout in the next version. Don't know when I'll add an option to disable it, but won't be immediately.

Thats excellent. Thanks very much.

Sat

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

I tested both 6.08.5 and 6.08.6 and the timeout never came. The change log & TODO list never mentioned it either. Just to make sure, was it implemented and if it was, how long was the timeout set to as I might have been impatient and just pressed OK.

Thank again Wim.

Sat.