Topic: I'd like to help w/ Hardware not yet supported by DriverPacks

Hey folks, I've been using these DriverPacks for quite some time now and I just recently got involved. I donated a few US bucks to the project, and I would like to contribute further by pointing out hardware not yet supported. I manage a local shop down here in Alabama, USA that processes about 100+ various computers per month, and occasionally I come across some odd hardware that isn't supported by DriverPacks. So I'd like to use this forum to post identification of said unknown hardware, along with the driver that supports it.

And remember, when all else fails... it's cheaper to give away an add-on card with included drivers than to spend 2 hours looking for a driver for some oddball piece of hardware, that is if your time is worth anything. But if you do come across that mysterious driver, let everyone else know about it.

Thanks to the developers for making my job a heck of a lot easier. I'd buy y'all a six pack if you were down here.

You understand what you know, and make up the rest as you go.

Re: I'd like to help w/ Hardware not yet supported by DriverPacks

Normally, driver requests go in the thread that would supposedly support that hardware (ie, network driver requests go in DriverPack LAN or DriverPack WLAN threads, graphics driver requests in DriverPack Graphics A, B or C threads.)
Please let us know what we're missing and we'll do our best to add it.  If we can support it quickly enough, can we also expect you to test it for us on your customer's hardware? wink
Welcome to DriverPacks!

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Re: I'd like to help w/ Hardware not yet supported by DriverPacks

Title updated...
Moved to other...

Posts like "I just wanted to say you have a great site", are specificaly listed as forbidden in the "rules and posting guidlines" big_smile
Having users report missing / non-working drivers is the main purpose of the forum, you could have safely included the above comment with one of those missing units.  tongue big_smile

Since y'all donated... we'll allow you some slack! (not deleted)

Welcome to DriverPacks neighbor!

Looking forward to your input!

Jeff

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.