Topic: Memory Card Driver

I attempted to load a software application (BCL easyPDF conversion software) on My Dell 1535 Studio laptop but the installation wizard failed because it said a driver was missing.  My computer then issued a problem report that my memory card reader is missing a driver.  I attempted to download and install the indicated driver, but the security software did not recognize the source and recommended not loading the driver.  The driver is:  R188776.exe, from us.dell.com. 

Is this a necessary driver, and is it safe to load?  Is it possible that this is the reason that a new software would not install?

Any Help??

Sedona

Re: Memory Card Driver

Posting Guidelines

Rules and Posting Guidlines wrote:

"0. Read this before posting a request for our help."

"If you create a post that says "I am looking for a driver for"
   (Especially if you have not used the DriverPacks at all.)"
Then your welcome here may not be as warm and fuzzy as you might like. 
    The above mistakes are considered Noob like behaviors...
    We are not and have never been a noob friendly site.
    - Note to Newbies:
        The label Noob is not assigned based on a percieved level of experience,
        but rather for showing a lack of resourcefulness, (Did you try to help yourself?)
        or failing to demonstrate some effort was made to help us to help you. (omission of key details)

This is the support forum for DriverPacks. Not dell support, Nor BCL easyPDF conversion software support. sad

If you need support for your Dell... Contact Dell (Duh)
Dell support is GREAT! Try it...

If you need support for BCL easyPDF conversion software then contact them...

Only questions related to DriverPacks are appropriate at DriverPacks.net.

Instructions to install that driver are on the Dell download page click " Installation Instructions " and follow the directions.

If that does not work Read the Drivers help page or Call them!

PS Your Security software said not to trust Dell? Use some common sense... silly boy!

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Thanx for the advice ... hotshot!

wink

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

For converting BCL to PDF     R188776.exe  is necessary for your laptop.If R188776.exe, driver is not install in your laptop then install a ultimate driver that is R227558.exe .I think after installinfg this driver your problem will slove.Now you can install  BCL to PDF software in your laptop.

Mistakes are the portals of discovery.

Hello,Running Windows Vista Home Premium on a Dell E1505 with builtin SD Host
Adapter. If I boot with an SD card installed I can use it fine. However, if
I remove it and later insert it or another one I cannot access the SD card.
Device Manager shows a yellow triangle with ! on the SD Memory Card under
disk drives.heating repair

Last edited by Sjsdfkj (2010-10-14 23:22:17)