Re: cd/dvd device driver missing on install

oh, just doing it with the winIntegrator wont do that? i was hoping it had sad haha.

muiz wrote:

@ overflow , yes ibexide.inf contains that hwid

Ahh... I see it now... I was looking in mass storage for it, Now I do see that it is included in Chipset wink. I had not looked there.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

yeah i had finally found it too but still had issues with it. then, a couple of times the pc locked up in the bios menus, and i said to h*ll with it - i've already been wanting to replace the board and processor for a few months, so i did so. i'm up and running on x64 now.

sorry to have kinda immaterialized the help you guys have given... but now you can say if somebody else has that board just tell them to go buy a new one >.< lol

If it was locking up in BIOS... it probably was not an issue with the packs anyway... smile.

A bad MB or power supply is likely, and faulty hardware is the only reasonable explanation for "It locks up in the BIOS".
So I don't think we will see this issue again wink.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

yeah it only just starting locking up in the last day or two, i'm thinking it was the board cause the ps is fairly new and has been performing admirably since (it's treating the new board quite well tongue )  i had the same driver problem months ago when w7 was in the RC stage, but that time i just gave up on it since it was only gonna last me so many months anyway haha. thanks for your time guys!

now i just gotta figure out what's up with my ram >.<