Topic: I just want to say a huge thank you

Hi im a newbie to this site. Infact a newbie to slipstreaming altogether, but after many many hours of hitting my head up against a brick wall, this site gave me not only the answers but even did the repair for me :-)
Just a brief insight in to my now solved problem. My friend has a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M1437 notebook. Basically it crashed & burned & would not allow recovery. The reason being - yes you guessed it. SATA hdd & XP Pro set up not detecting the drive. Anyway after 5 days intensive research, countless amounts of cdr's wasted & the fact a usb floppy with the Raid drivers on disk would  not have worked either - seeing as it there are only a couple of models that Windows will work with. I came across your site some about 6hrs ago. After reading the tutorial on  Dp Base & following it word for word - I am now looking at my friends notebook finishing off installing XP Pro & that beautiful Welcome To Microsoft Windows screen.
So you have my greatest of thanks & admiration for all your hard work in to making a fantastic piece of software. Infact NO !!! Software does not do it justice. Essentialware is more appropriate :-)
My donation will be following shortly. Im not in to this for profit, but certainly appreciate you guys & your hard work.
Many many thanks again
Gazza

Re: I just want to say a huge thank you

We are Blushing!

Glad to be able to help!

I would like to reciprocate by pointing out how special we think you are,
it is a rare individual who joins just to say thanks! Thank you!
It is also rare that Wim Leers our illustrious leader and full time college student gets a donation.
Thanks for helping to keep the lights on!

Welcome to DriverPacks.net
and have an awesome day

Jeff

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.