Topic: [REQ] IDT High definition audio driver for dell xps 430

Hi all.

I can't find driver for this device, and the ones in sp b are not working for it.

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7674&SUBSYS_102802AE&REV_1002\4&27DB7B18&0&0001: SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC

Tnx in advance.

Re: [REQ] IDT High definition audio driver for dell xps 430

I also needed to downgrade a Dell XPS 430 to XP, and found all drivers but the IDT/Sigmatel one, so I end modding a suitable one (from Gateway) to work for the 430.

It works so far and has passed my basic funtionality tests; however, no promises nor warranties with this one. If your system or computer breaks, you keep both pieces.

Please do not host this driver, link to its Download Page so that I can keep track those whose downloaded/helped smile

DriverPacks doesn't ever use drivers provided by third parties

and we do not encourage our users to do so either. (no worrys about us hosting it, or even recomending it for that matter) I don't think we have a rule against it either... so it can stay unless a mod disagrees with me wink

Thank you for responding to the OP with an offer of help.
We always like that... It is in the spirit of what we do.

Welcome both of you to DriverPacks and have a great day.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Tnx for help it's really appreciated.

I will try this driver and see what happens.

If you can find an OEM version of the driver please report it here so we can make sure it is included!

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.