Topic: [Question] What is RVM Intergrator and why use it?

Basically what it says really Ive seen this in a few places now but from what i can tell everything that can be done with can be done in nLite anyway so why bother? Im just trying to understand the need to use both. If it removed junk files or something then ok fantastic! if not then the question remains why use it?

Im always open to new options and new ways of doing things more so if they are better than the way I currently do them tongue plus if you never ask you never know!

Stoner.

Re: [Question] What is RVM Intergrator and why use it?

the integrator or nlite can be used with the rvm packs... your choice,

not everyone uses nLite...

What would they do with the rvm update packs without the integrator... wink tongue

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Ive read up a little on it but it seems that everything it does can be done with nLite, so whats the difference between the two? Im thinking of trying to see how its different just would like some info from other users of the Intergrator.

Thanks! smile

Stoner.

nLite, for instance, must not be used in Corporate Environments based on its EULA.

Also, if you just want the RVM packs, nLite may be a bit overkill.
Generally, I see nothing wrong with having multiple choices as long as it does not make the decision  too difficult wink

RVM Integrator was designed to Integrate addons & updatepacks.  That's it's primary job (but it can handle removals if needed).
Nlite was designed to Remove items and set unattended options.  That's it's primary job (but it can handle integrations if needed).

Two tools for different jobs.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

I think I get you now guys thanks for the info I might have a nosy at it and see what its like. I like having plenty of options open for doing things!

Thanks again folks.

Stoner.